[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

6 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Translate plizz..

Then why he couldn't answer which is his most attractive part during the press conf. in Taiwan before

my korean is babyish standard , i only caught the hangul [매력] & [눈] means attractiveness & eyes respectively plus the vid part flashing away with stars & he pointing towards the eye, roughly u will get it?

this video snippet was from ages ago prob around his MS days/ he was super slim then...hahaha

his presscon in taiwan he is super shy & cautious as usual esply when he is on foreign land i guess...luvluvluv

the MC from 2019 baeksang  who made fun of him is a very well known personality in k-variety,  think he would have done his research before he target someone on such an impt occasion, believable?

dear rori,  you  can help us to verify the mc 's repertoires/credentials ? ....becos i am not into k-variety

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AkaruiHikari said:

my korean is babyish standard , i only caught the hangul [매력] & [눈] means attractiveness & eyes respectively plus the vid part flashing away with stars & he pointing towards the eye, roughly u will get it?

OK dear, tq.. Understood

the MC from 2019 baeksang  who made fun of him is a very well known personality in k-variety,  think he would have done his research before he target someone on such an impt occasion, believable?

Was he shin doing yup? If not mistaken, he's one of the hosts in variety show of Life Bar which MOTA casts including park hoon attended as guests previously.. 

• Like 3

is this caption in the original tvn bts vid ? let me know pls becos i wanna watch again, sorry binnie i am not focused on other aspects when watching your show becos you are too distracting for me...hahaha:glasses:

Yes, like @syahirannsyakirann also mentioned, it's the real caption.

10 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Was he shin doing yup? If not mistaken, he's one of the hosts in variety show of Life Bar which MOTA casts including park hoon attended as guests previously.. 

Yes, Shin Dongyup, one of Korea's national MCs. 

• Like 4

I'm a happy shipper :):D:lol:

My Monday started out very good with this video of HB x SH at MoA premiere (credit as tagged)

and ended up great with chapter 3 of Trust is the magic (that changes the world) fanfic by this_evergreen_soul :wub:

https://archiveofourown.org/chapters/44248297?show_comments=true&view_full_work=false#comment_225003196 

Don't miss this one guys! It makes me want to watch MoA...again :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

reposting below from MoA thread by grayscale

If you think about it, Jin-woo's and Hee-ju's romance was always a quiet, subtle, and emotional type of romance rather than the typical obvious, grand gesture kind of romance. 

We got giddy when Hee-ju said she worried more about Jin-woo's well being than her own brother's. We swooned when Jin-woo touched Hee-ju's face and brushed away a tear. We felt touched when Hee-ju smiled sweetly at Jin-woo when he was looking so defeated and broken.

Those are such quiet moments but it made a huge impact on their love story. 

Even during their more romantic scenes like the kisses they shared... A lot of their feelings for each other are understated and subtle... They're a "show" more than "tell" kind of romance if you know what I mean... Like, their actions and the expressions on their faces are what carry their romance forward rather than how many romantic scenes they actually have together.  

To me, it seemed like Jin-woo didn't knock on her door that morning because he would probably chicken out from going to the church and going to his likely death. Jin-woo cares for Hee-ju so much that he knows it would make him hesitate if he saw her. And even Hee-ju, all those times she went to the church was proof of her devotion and love for him ... 

My point is... the fact that their romance  ends with her running to find him... It's not 100% satisfying, but it IS

a hope-filled ending. It's poetic in the sense that just like the bulk of their romance is implicit and unseen, their reunion is also implicit and unseen. 

It's almost like their reunion is private, only for them. Even we, the audience, are cut off from it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

reposted from MoA thread by ash011

Look at the director face. **his mindvoice**

Director : I made a huge mistake. I told writernim not to add a kiss scene. See how these two are acting. I think I should close the door. For everything they will practice before?  What if there is a bed scene.. They will practice that also?  

:lol::lol::lol:

sKCbVcY.gif

ctto

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Nice little detail in Shinhye's acting here. When Heeju hears that Jinwoo is finally single, her expression changes so subtly but it's enough to let us know that she's actually interested in this information :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, gets0meair said:

Nice little detail in Shinhye's acting here. When Heeju hears that Jinwoo is finally single, her expression changes so subtly but it's enough to let us know that she's actually interested in this information :D 

love love love this whole sequence :wub: Her eyes gave it away. then Heejoo's stupified look when Jinwoo teased here ahahaha 

ahhh...i need bts of this! I'm sure laughter abounds. it sucks that directors cut was cancelled we cannot hear their commentary on this.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

ahhh...i need bts of this! I'm sure laughter abounds. it sucks that directors cut was cancelled we cannot hear their commentary on this.

I know, right? ㅠㅠ Also I'm amused that this is the scene that was picked by whoever it was who did the videos at Baeksang (there was one video at Baeksang containing scenes from the nominated dramas).

I need bts of their scenes in the villa too :bawling:

26 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

love love love this whole sequence :wub: Her eyes gave it away. then Heejoo's stupified look when Jinwoo teased here ahahaha 

And of course, love love love loveeee Jinwoo's "It's just wishful thinking." :wub:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Love this sequence too, in fact I love it all whenever both of them appeared together. When Jin Woo teased Hee Joo in their first dating, I love it too, the dialog seems normal, but they way they expressed it, ahh..can't be described!!!

Give us all the bts, we can't let go of this drama yet!

6 hours ago, gets0meair said:

I know, right? ㅠㅠ Also I'm amused that this is the scene that was picked by whoever it was who did the videos at Baeksang (there was one video at Baeksang containing scenes from the nominated dramas).

I need bts of their scenes in the villa too :bawling:

Yes, shud be this person loves this scene too..:D:wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

Hello everyone, both delulus and non-delulus!

Guess what? Shinhye is really coming to Taiwan! 

OMG!!! I'm opening my mouth wide now dear! And smiling on my own,ooh, gosh, hope nobody sees me like this:sweatingbullets:. Hoping Binnie's fans at Taipei fully support her.:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Each FM is a month apart, which will give her time to film a drama? Or a movie? I wonder if she already has a next project in mind?

Anyways, 3 more days to both Binnie's and Shinhye's FMs, and 2 more days to their airport photos :wub:

Speaking of FMs... Some screencaps from this video because I was bored lol

sOHFkoP.jpg

M599aRU.jpg

GiJbwVm.jpg

CiZBxQ2.jpg

ELxhOGd.jpg

5TqSkOT.jpg

jLJOozf.jpg

Does Shinhye's beautiful face in your background have to be that HD, Binnie Oppa-yah? :D;) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

Each FM is a month apart, which will give her time to film a drama? Or a movie? I wonder if she already has a next project in mind?

Anyways, 3 more days to both Binnie's and Shinhye's FMs, and 2 more days to their airport photos :wub:

Speaking of FMs... Some screencaps from this video because I was bored lol

sOHFkoP.jpg

M599aRU.jpg

GiJbwVm.jpg

CiZBxQ2.jpg

ELxhOGd.jpg

5TqSkOT.jpg

jLJOozf.jpg

Does Shinhye's beautiful face in your background have to be that HD, Binnie Oppa-yah? :D;) 

Haha, your're boring and thus sharing these screencaps with us? 

And yes, it needs to be in HD so that HB could 'see through' his closing eyes:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, rori0711 said:

approved of Binnie's sweet idea of SH as his highlight background :D 

i understand if many of his fans felt jealous of that.

ah, then i would want to suggest to shinhye to test her fan s love by putting binnie as background vid shown during her coming fm singing also...hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1