Quantcast

3 hours ago, rori0711 said:

proving to unbelievable Binnie :P Let's see what Binnie's reaction about this ahahaha

the only daring one i know is Mrs. Kim @AkaruiHikari challenging SH to put HD background of Binnie in her singing "I'm Here" :lol::lol:

aw, i lost my bet, SH didnt kok/duet with him for Shallow...i cry for his voice

<https://www.weibo.com/2727706197/HtJVnuPxa?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment>

looking at the backgrd vid from sneak of  hk IsYou, seemed like no change from tw ver

wa i thought i was watching SH s fm instead  HB s, torturing hb fans making them watch another woman s face when he s singing, huh?

BUT everything not lost yet...maybe we will catch some sneak of SH 's singing  ImHere with HB 's face in backgrd vid tomorrow, cheers

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

"Is True" umm I meant "Is You" :D 

This video above is 10 minutes long but too bad it got cut off before he talked about his scene with Shinhye :( 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, gets0meair said:

Preparation under way. Wishing both of them the best!

kZ02OMC.jpg

Someone pointed out that even their FMs have similar hues (pink/blue/purplish). I didn't even realize :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

"Is True" umm I meant "Is You" :D 

the 2nd video on Best Action Scene, its zombie cha appearing at the end of his memorial service & hb shot him, said weather was hot during filming & was stung by bee here, of course recovered enough to continue filming

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

25 minutes ago, AkaruiHikari said:

the 2nd video on Best Action Scene, its zombie cha appearing at the end of his memorial service & hb shot him, said weather was hot during filming & was stung by bee here, of course recovered enough to continue filming

Bee!? Oh my!

Secretary Seo? This video wasn't in the previous FMs, right?

• Like 3

I mean it when i say Hyun Bin is a very good singer. He got a very good voice quality, good control and full of emotion. He hit the notes just right. I heard "Shallow" for the 3rd time but each one takes my breath away. He may not have perfect English but it's clear and understandable anyway. love this HD fancam thanks Mrs. Kim @AkaruiHikari for sharing.

<https://www.weibo.com/2727706197/HtJVnuPxa?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment>

I love the enthusiasm and cheerful atmosphere of HB's HK FM. The MC did a good job :wub:

• Like 3

well..well..look who we have here, it's Sec. Seo!!! Ayiee!! bromance!!! MJW looks charming ok but...but...did i say Binnie looks damn handsome all throughout since yesterday.   :wub::wub:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

well..well..look who we have here, it's Sec. Seo!!! Ayiee!! bromance!!! MJW looks charming ok but...but...did i say Binnie looks damn handsome all throughout since yesterday.   :wub::wub:

Ya, you said it before, Binnie is damn good looking since e day bef., yesterday, today... 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AkaruiHikari said:

so far, all i know HB's favorite scenes are: Jinwoo shooting Zombie Cha at the latter's funeral & Jinwoo telling Heejoo not to trust him.

Anything else Mama Kim? @AkaruiHikari

32 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

Bee!? Oh my!

Secretary Seo? This video wasn't in the previous FMs, right?

more like he was stung by a hunnie :D I believe so. there's no trace of Sec Seo from 2 previous FM :)  

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Ya, you said it before, Binnie is damn good looking since e day bef., yesterday, today... 

yesterday, today and always :sweat_smile: what can i do? it's its a fact i can't erase lol

Meanwhile...Shinhye fans are high after their surreal experience of seeing Shinhye face to face and had high5 on her, Wow! the advantage of limited private crowd. So personal. what a privilege!

• Like 3

I thought we could see photographs taken by her...maybe next time 

It was fun! It was awesome! (; ᯅ;) 

https://twitter.com/stk0802knk

D6R2xMTUcAAiSn7.jpg

D6R2xMVUEAAJC9C.jpg

7 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Hehe, she said it innocently, this account seems familiar to me though :D

really?! how familiar? hahaha

• Like 1

Heol!? Dr. Cha was there too!

Park Hoon is so cute!

Binnie watching his favorite romantic scene. Love his smile when his face suddenly appears on the screen :)  

Shallow

Is True (Yeah, I have officially changed the title :D)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Damn! This is what Mama Kim meant when she said Binnie is a certified shooter! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

While i was engrossed at shooting scene...my eyes went slit at the hugging part *jealous* :naughty:

• Like 1