Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Recommended Posts

Omg!!! The fighting looks great!!! I am super excited.  What do u think @angelangie isn't his fighting postures good now compared to when we saw him in the beginning of shooting?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

Omg!!! The fighting looks great!!! I am super excited.  What do u think @angelangie isn't his fighting postures good now compared to when we saw him in the beginning of shooting?

 

a lot better :) 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

a lot better :) 

Yes. Dylan is working hard and it shows :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question were this many bts released so early on for S1 of Ever Night? Or during the filming? Or was it until after the season aired?  @angelangie do you know? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, n3bula said:

I have a question were this many bts released so early on for S1 of Ever Night? Or during the filming? Or was it until after the season aired?  @angelangie do you know? 

 

it was mainly till after the series was air

 

as back then it was under wrapped and most of the cast were unknown unless you are counting those season artist that were in it...

 

however ever since S1 hit the fame, alot of audience had been keeping tab on the filming as well as with Dylan being thrown in to take over NingQue, eyes had been glue to the whole process.....so i guess that why you tends to have more news on it.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omo, it looks like NQ is fighting with a dragon to me.  CMIIW?  when does this happen?  In which chapter?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

it was mainly till after the series was air

 

as back then it was under wrapped and most of the cast were unknown unless you are counting those season artist that were in it...

 

however ever since S1 hit the fame, alot of audience had been keeping tab on the filming as well as with Dylan being thrown in to take over NingQue, eyes had been glue to the whole process.....so i guess that why you tends to have more news on it.

Oh okay. I thought maybe it was the same because of CFY. 

 

I don't know about how C entertainment works but is it bad to get all this bts so early on? Will it cause them to have to reshoot scenes? Over here when shows film they do not let you see anything before it airs. I'm just curious about it. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, n3bula said:

Oh okay. I thought maybe it was the same because of CFY. 

 

I don't know about how C entertainment works but is it bad to get all this bts so early on? Will it cause them to have to reshoot scenes? Over here when shows film they do not let you see anything before it airs. I'm just curious about it. 

 

no they usually kept everything under wrapped or they dont really do much about it....unless there are some famous artist / idols in that have huge fan base.....and those fans following some of them...

 

i guess they film and released BTs of Dylan in it to prove that he can be a good NingQue too and that their choice is the right one since ChenFeiYu unable to join them this round....

 

this is probably to appease some of the EverNight fans .....as it was a huge uproar....we honestly dont have to look far....just look around here ...what we have here is only small waves and it wasnt that huge since we are pretty small pack :D

 

however u can just imagine weibo....where all the chinese fans flocks together :D 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

no they usually kept everything under wrapped or they dont really do much about it....unless there are some famous artist / idols in that have huge fan base.....and those fans following some of them...

 

i guess they film and released BTs of Dylan in it to prove that he can be a good NingQue too and that their choice is the right one since ChenFeiYu unable to join them this round....

 

this is probably to appease some of the EverNight fans .....as it was a huge uproar....we honestly dont have to look far....just look around here ...what we have here is only small waves and it wasnt that huge since we are pretty small pack :D

 

however u can just imagine weibo....where all the chinese fans flocks together :D 

Thanks for explaining my friend 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, n3bula said:

Guess I'm not the only one who doesn't like MSS

 

well they arent wrong.....im seeing more MSS than SS scenes or BTs, being that SS probably join the team a bit late since she was busy with filming another film before joining them...

 

so basically im waiting for that to be air :D 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

well they arent wrong.....im seeing more MSS than SS scenes or BTs, being that SS probably join the team a bit late since she was busy with filming another film before joining them...

 

so basically im waiting for that to be air :D 

Yes we all want SS scenes and not much has been shown. Well maybe MSS scenes will be gone soon lol. Wishful thinking. I'm just ready for my SS to shine and NingSang love to be shown :wub:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, n3bula said:

Yes we all want SS scenes and not much has been shown. Well maybe MSS scenes will be gone soon lol. Wishful thinking. I'm just ready for my SS to shine and NingSang love to be shown :wub:

 

lols

 

to be honest MoShanshan was suppose to be under supporting however they have given MoShanShan more screen times than they did SangSang not something i like :/ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...