[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Ayu Rashid said:

I hv a feeling that Meng Ziyi will not return as YHY n the girl seen practising with Dylan in the vid is the new YHY, 刘珂君JKL.  No pix of Meng Ziyi found but there are a few of the new girl dressed in the Divine Priestess robe with the crown. Anyway, I am waiting for Director Yang Yang’s nx note to confirm. 

You may be right. We shall wait for confirmation. 

1 hour ago, transort said:

Need to see more MSS & YHY with Ninque ☺️

How about no :lol:

Sorry can't stand MSS and YHY I dislike but at least she has interesting fighting scenes. 

Hi, guys! 

I've decide to join this thread as well since I'm super excited for Ever Night 2!

So I'll probably be lurking around here & there  :lol:

And since this thread is fairly new for now, will go through the previous 25 pages sometime soon, there are bound to be some BTS goodies there :wub::lol:

58 minutes ago, Rouzmary said:

Hi, guys! 

I've decide to join this thread as well since I'm super excited for Ever Night 2!

So I'll probably be lurking around here & there  :lol:

And since this thread is fairly new for now, will go through the previous 25 pages sometime soon, there are bound to be some BTS goodies there :wub::lol:

Welcome to the forum @Rouzmary. Yes there are a couple of bts goodies here 

Is it me or is SS looking prettier every day? Yiren looks very happy :)

Ofcourse my Didi is always handsome. I am loving that he gets along well with cast/crew but mostly bonding with Yiren and Hu YuXuan 

Comrades, chingusss, a good news for all of NingSang's shippers. I just be told that Mao Ni will participate in producing the drama as well in script! The aunty said that the love story and relationship between NQ-SS will not be changed and will be based on the novel story:heart:

So, worry not for unnecessary or overdone scenes like in the season 1:lol:

Mao Ni also said that he is firmly on SS's side. This is a big triumph!:joy:

5 minutes ago, transort said:

We need more MSS or YHY. 

I like YHY as well. We will see her often in S2. But, not for MSS:D just a kind reminder to you, dont put too much hope on NQ-MSS relationship because I am worry you will not be able to take it or continue watching the series for most of the story in S2 is about NQ-SS relationship. I believe you are not a novel reader. But, what will happen with MSS in the following season will be pitiful, annoyed, shameless as she is always trying to steal NQ from SS even after NQ-SS already got married. 

I read the novel and I know how it turns out with NQ-MSS. I just want to see more MSS. He does like and have feelings for her. And SS is jelly of that. She early left Ink Pond before the wandering lands and had little human interaction. So she’s going through learning curves to understand feelings.

1 hour ago, Snow Guardian said:

Comrades, chingusss, a good news for all of NingSang's shippers. I just be told that Mao Ni will participate in producing the drama as well in script! The aunty said that the love story and relationship between NQ-SS will be not changed and will based on novel story:heart:

So, worry not for unnecessary or overdone scenes like in the season 1:lol:

Mao Ni also said that he is firmly on SS's side. This is a big triumph!:joy:

@Snow Guardian awesome news. Mao Ni participating on the script yes! Now I don't have to worry about unnecessary scenes like in s1. Focus will be on NingSang as it should be :).  He wrote the novel obviously team SS :lol:

I keep reading comments about SYR being replaced but I no longer worry since you told me that in some of the bts SS is already Haotian. In those bts she shows indifference so I can be happy now. 

Archived