[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

15 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Wednesday, 24 February 2021)

Click.  Must Watch :

Our  Song Wei Long  Lip-Sinc (So Funny) 

:hwaiting2:

http://t.cn/A6tiw6Nv

Which Is Why I Want Him In A COMEDY...... please.  This Boy Is Capable Of More.....

あなたはそれを行うことができます。
あなたが自分を信じている限り
Long Long:tounge_wink:

6 hours ago, elis6969 said:

あなたはそれを行うことができます。
あなたが自分を信じている限り
Long Long:tounge_wink:

@elis6969  You wrote in Korean.  I don't know what it means.  But each time I watch this Lip Sinc Clip, I'll Laugh. The animation could be Computer-Generated.   But It Is So Funny.......

(Posted on Friday, 26 February 2021)

Song Wei Long: From model to actor, what is so good about this clean boy?

He is a contracted artist under Huanyu Film and Television.  Yes, he is Song Wei Long -  clean and free of impurities in the entertainment industry. 

This young and handsome boy is not a newcomer in the entertainment industry. He was a model before.  But he can now stand firm in the entertainment industry. He has also gone through a lot of training. With his handsome and immaculate appearance, he has participated in all TV series. Very popular.

Why is this clean boy getting angry?

Song Wei Long was "electrocuted" in the costume play "Feng Qiu Huang" (Untouchable Lovers).  Where he incarnates as the mysterious white-clothed boy Rong Zhi.

Whether Song Wei Long received film and television resources from Yu Zheng or not,  his outstanding acting skills are obvious.  This is his strength in the eyes of the audience. With his own strength, he also hopes that he will get better and better. He is the clean actor in the entertainment industry.

My Say  -  Why Did I Make This Post?

1) There isn't much New Materials from this Writer.  But the reason why I made this post is because it re-affirms what everybody already knows.  That Song Wei Long's boss practically almost destroyed his career in "Untouchable Lovers".  I love his choice of words: "electrocuted". :w00t:  But it shows how "serious" the damage is.

Why Did He Do That?

My Guess:  He wanted Mire as the ML.  The Investors wanted Song Wei Long.  He cannot disobey.  But he can change the Script to favour and promote his favourites (the Second Male and Female Leads). 

2) We often hear of "scandals" from the entertainment world.  Song Wei Long has remained clear of that so far.  This Writer called him "a Clean Boy".  Even He Jiong, a Veteran in the Chinese Entertainment Industry also called him "a clean and unpolluted boy". The only adversed news we can hear of Song Wei Long is - his girl friends.  

But those who have been following this Thread will know that these are False News.  He did not have that many girlfriends as claimed. 

Only 2 todate:

a) his puppy first love from his school-days. Who used him to advance her own popularity. And later left him for another man.

b) Lin Yun, his co-star from "Beautiful Reborn Flower", is 3 years older; made the chase and kept bugging SWL for dates. Lin Yun was with Feng Shao Feng before that. She is more experienced in love - than Song Wei Long who was 18 years old and a Newbie at that time.

The Agency forced SWL to stop the dates and his announcement letter clarified that Lin Yun was his girlfriend. How else can he clarify?  After all Lin Yun is quite a well-known actress. SWL cannot afford to antagonise her.  And she was snapped kissing him (through his Face Mask).

c) As for the Super Model, Song Wei Long has never acknowledged her as his girlfriend.  She is only someone Song Wei Long met in a Burberry Promotion Assignment.  She immediately made the chase.  From what I hear from the news so far,  Song Wei Long just treats her as a friend.  Nothing special. SWL is Burberry's Ambassador. That girl is a Catwalk Model.  SWL cannot avoid meeting her at Burberry's Events. 

But it is different with her.  She refuses to let go. Is very Aggressive and Conniving. Insist on following him  to his Hometown in Dalian.  This way, all his friends, relatives & neighbours will think that she is his Girlfriend. Making it difficult for him to leave her.  (Even though they are mere friends, Song Wei Long does not betray her. He remains faithful.  He did not date other girls. I have to give him credit for that).

The problem with Song Wei Long is, he is someone who does not know how to say "No".  That is one of his Weaknesses.  A lot of people are like that. Besides, being from a Traditional Family, he is taught to treat a Lady well. After all he loves and respects his two sisters.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

(Posted on: Friday, 26 February 2021)

Song Wei Long : At The 2018 Petty Bourgeoisie Fashion Ceremony.

-  He won the "Fashion Icon Male Artist Of The Year (2018)".  He was 18years old at that time.  2 months short of his 19 years birthday

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on Friday, 26 February 2021)

Song Wei Long: From model to actor, what is so good about this clean boy?

He is a contracted artist under Huanyu Film and Television.  Yes, he is Song Wei Long -  clean and free of impurities in the entertainment industry. 

This young and handsome boy is not a newcomer in the entertainment industry. He was a model before.  But he can now stand firm in the entertainment industry. He has also gone through a lot of training. With his handsome and immaculate appearance, he has participated in all TV series. Very popular.

Why is this clean boy getting angry?

Song Wei Long was "electrocuted" in the costume play "Feng Qiu Huang" (Untouchable Lovers).  Where he incarnates as the mysterious white-clothed boy Rong Zhi.

Whether Song Wei Long received film and television resources from Yu Zheng or not,  his outstanding acting skills are obvious.  This is his strength in the eyes of the audience. With his own strength, he also hopes that he will get better and better. He is the clean actor in the entertainment industry.

My Say  -  Why Did I Make This Post?

1) There isn't much New Materials from this Author.  But the reason why I made this post is because it re-affirms what everybody already knows.  That Song Wei Long's boss practically almost destroyed his career in "Untouchable Lovers".  I love his choice of words: "electrocuted". :w00t:  But it shows how "serious" the damage is.

Why Did He Do That?

My Guess:  He wanted Mire as the ML.  The Investors wanted Song Wei Long.  He cannot disobey.  But he can change the Script to favour and promote his favourites (the Second Male and Female Lead). 

2) We often hear of "scandals" from the entertainment world.  Song Wei Long has remained clear of that so far.  This Author called him "a Clean Boy".  The only adversed news we can hear of Song Wei Long is - his girl friends.  

But those who have been following this Thread will know that these are False News.  He did not have that many girlfriends as claimed. 

Only 3 todate:

a) his puppy first love from his school-days. Who is using him to advance her own popularity. And later left him for another man.

b) Lin Yun, his co-star from "Beautiful Reborn Flower". She is 3 years older; made the chase and was with Feng Shao Feng before that. So she is more experienced in love - than Song Wei Long who was 18 years old at that time.

c) currently the Super Model is someone Song Wei Long met in a Burberry Promotion Assignment.  She immediately made the chase.  From what I hear from the news so far,  Song Wei Long just treats her as a friend.  Nothing special.  But it is different with her.

The problem with Song Wei Long is, he is someone who does not know how to say "No".  That is one of his Weaknesses.  A lot of people are like that

@hush puppy:approves:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: F;riday, 26 February 2021)

Congratulations To Song Wei Long.  For being selected as one of the "Top 10 Weibo Drama Stars", under the  2020 Weibo Entertainment White Paper Programme

#朱一龙微博热度最剧星# The 2020 Weibo Entertainment White Paper announced, Zhu Yilong/Di Li Reba/Lu Han/Luo Yunxi/Zhao Lusi/Tan Songyun/ Song Wei Long /Cheng Yi/Zhang Xincheng/Li Yifeng became the "Top 10 Weibo Drama Stars" ", Zhu Yilong, who had an outstanding performance in "Restart of the Extreme Sea Tingle Thunder", became "the most popular drama star on Weibo"! Do you remember the journey of accompany Xiao Sanye to find Sanshu? White Paper # # microblogging entertainment

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 28 February 2021)

Song Wei Long : Share With You All - A Fan's Post Vouching For His Purity In The Entertainment World

Thank you @太撒治
24 people agreed with the answer

In a very quiet distance, He Jiong (He is a TV Host from Hunan TV) commented that Song Wei Long is a clean and unpolluted person. How many people in the entertainment industry have He Jiong seen? What he said must be true. From what I have seen over the past few years, it is indeed true.

From the perspective of the artist, I think he is a spiritual actor. Although there are still many shortcomings, he is trying to improve himself. You can see his progress in his works from different time periods.

In addition, his appearance and athletic ability coupled with his willingness to endure hardship, his future development will not be much worse. I believe that both the entertainment and fashion circles recognize him. Otherwise, they would not have cast him in the Male Lead Roles ever since his debut? Why do fashion magazines keep looking for him - someone with low traffic? It can be seen that Song Wei Long looks good in different shapes and styles, and his plasticity is high.

From the aspect of character, I think he is a righteous, compassionate and kind-hearted boy, very upright. These can be reflected in many things, such as :

-  the withdrawal of ASICs endorsements due to the Taiwan issue,

- adopting small animals, and proposing to adopt adoption instead of buying and selling. These all make me agree with He Jiong.

In terms of personality, he is Buddha-nature but has his own persistence. He will not cater to fans or other stakeholders for traffic.  So he is unlikely to explode in his career. (Take Note: Fans who kept asking why Song Wei Long never Explode)

It is not to his liking to be the top performer, but he will gradually accumulate credits through hard work 

I hope that he will work naturally step by step, live the life he wants to live, maintain his own standards and guidelines, and have his own small world.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

On 2/23/2021 at 11:02 AM, hush puppy said:

The shot of Yuan Song  looking longingly at He Fanxing is one of the shots that have been deleted in the domestic version.

ok. i need to rewatch this again. (like i need a reason to watch all SWL's drama :D)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

Song Wei Long, as one of the Top 10 Stars Under Weibo Entertainment White Paper Programme, went onstage to receive the - "Most Anticipated Actor Of The Year Award". Given To Only 6 Of Them. 

Can we just appreciate his look for tonight. He's so dashing and handsome! I love his look! 

Spoiler

• Love 5

Song Wei Long, Our Boy Is Ever So Kind & Helpful :

On the evening of February 28, 2020  Weibo Night was held in Shanghai. After the event, Song Wei Long  found a camera and posted a "lost and found" message on Weibo: "Which friend's camera was lost! Lost location: Song Wei Long's seat on Weibo night." You can contact my team."

In the clip below, Song Wei Long is asking Tan Songyun & Ju Jingyi if the camera is theirs?  Somebody left it on his seat. Later he posted a "Lost & Found" notice on his Weibo.  What a Kind & Honest Soul

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3

(Posted on: Monday, 1 March 2021)

Song Wei Long at Weibo Night 2020: 

- Why isn't he wearing his Face Mask? 

- Ah!  He is "yawning". Getting bored & sleepy?

- Song Wei Long looks like someone who cannot sits still.  He has to be "up & about....:lol:"

(Tan Songyun is seated to his Right.  Ju Jingyi to his Left)

At Last He Wears His Face Mask........

Spoiler

• Like 4