[Drama 2019] Big Issue, 빅이슈

larus

Considering Soo Hyun's reaction at the end of episode 14 I believe she got abused/raped by one of her sources when she was still working at a daily.  She got accused of getting her info in bed by that reporter when they were waiting to interview rapist Mr. Kim and it would make sense why she became so seemingly "heartless" later. Especially since it seems she also got fired after/over it. She closed off her emotions to be able to cope with it or like she said to the abused girl in the preview "became more cruel then them to beat them".

I also liked how they showed SH and SJ both being so lonely at their houses in their free time  ... I hope they become friends.

And I really hate his wife. How could she just leave with the child and tell her her father is dead. What a cruel woman. And when he finally sees his child she dares tell him he is the one being selfish? :angry:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched all the episodes and am flabbergasted? Do these really happen?

One agency's boss pimped her young and newbie would be actresses. One actress is rescued by SH and her paparrazzo, but her boss sells the actress' contract to another agency who is a dope dealer. 

Wow, how corrupt could the depiction of the entertainment industry be

SBS’s “Big Issue” Makes Changes To Broadcast Schedule Following Editing Error Incident

by Y. Shin
618b2f31e9604bc5912f7d026ae3e8a9.jpeg?s=

SBS’s “Big Issue” will not be airing next week.

On March 29, SBS explained, “‘Big Issue’ will not be airing on April 3 and April 4. We made this decision for the quality and reorganization of the work.”

Prior to this announcement, episodes 17 through 20 of the show were scheduled to air on April 3 and April 4. Viewers will now be able to watch episodes one through eight and episodes nine to 16 on these dates.

Previously, on March 21, episodes 11 and 12 of “Big Issue” were aired with scenes where the CG (computer graphics) work was unfinished. The production staff of “Big Issue” apologized to viewers and promised “to film and edit so that this does not happen again in future broadcasts.”

Episode 17 will air on April 10 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1313766wpp/sbss-big-issue-makes-changes-to-broadcast-schedule-following-editing-error-incident

The last episode gave depth to SH's character, the fledgling actress was well played...sadly these things happen all too often, not just in S Korea , but much more has to be done to protect the young people S Korea counts on to make Hallyu popular throughout the world

3 Captivating Points To Look Out For In The Second Half Of “Big Issue”

by sala12
487aa1d3ddd74f98b7dbf28cc07e8060.jpeg?s=

SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Big Issue,” starring Han Ye Seul and Joo Jin Mo, has revealed points to look out for in the second half of the drama!

Take a look at the three points below:

What new explosive scandals will be revealed?

Even from the first episode, “Big Issue” has contained shocking scandals including idol gambling, a sponsor scandal involving the president of a large company that started with an actress ingesting Propofol and getting sexually harassed, and scandals involving celebrities avoiding military service. Furthermore, the show has also captured the drug and sex proposition scandal that’s shaken up the nation, showing the dark side of the entertainment industry. Viewers are captivated by Han Suk Joo (played by Joo Jin Mo) and Ji Soo Hyun (played by Han Ye Seul) as they work on the paparazzi scene to reveal one scandal after another.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1316383wpp/3-captivating-points-to-look-out-for-in-the-second-half-of-big-issue

Wow the latest episode has SH kidnapped by the prosecutors. Does that really happen, that the prosecutors office can just pick up people and interrogate them as if people have no rights? That is too, too scary. If they can do it to one person without consequences or being regulated by the law then they can do it to other people and before the people know it, they are under martial law. Hope SJ can get her out of there but the security might be tight especially because it is the prosecutors office. 

14 minutes ago, monalisa said:

The prosecutor demanded her phone. Doesn't he need a warrant to do that?

Yeah, he does. Also he arrested her without one, did not let her see her lawyer, torturing her by not letting her sleep etc. These prosecutors are not exactly fussy about the laws. :P

Gosh I missed this show so much after being on break for a week. Two eps are never enough. I’m left wanting more and semi wishing I waited till all the episodes were out to binge this. Aghh I can’t wait for next week. I’m excited how she will deal with this prosecutor 

Omomo now this is the kind of kdrama I live for!! I swear if either gonna rewatch this whole show again before the finale or binge it once it’s over. Once again I am left wanting to see the next episode so bad. Wash can tomorrow come sooner?!

also I’m confused. Is CEO in love with SH??

why do i feel so sad with the way SH kiss :sweatingbullets:

19 hours ago, philosophie said:

Omomo now this is the kind of kdrama I live for!! I swear if either gonna rewatch this whole show again before the finale or binge it once it’s over. Once again I am left wanting to see the next episode so bad. Wash can tomorrow come sooner?!

also I’m confused. Is CEO in love with SH??

i guess so..remember when the prosecutor ask him ur 'wife' cheat..i guess he mean SH..

i hate to watch next ep..but still i can help to wait to watch it..hopefully SH-SJ will not become awkward after the kiss..n pretend it dont happen..i really hate it :D

Archived