[Drama 2019] Big Issue, 빅이슈

larus

i cant wait to watch tonite episode!!! plz save co-ceo ji soo hyun!! oh chae rin damn u!!! i knew the newspaper old man is the mastermind!!! whenener SH-SJ together it alwiz give me butterflies..i love their chemistry!!!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, rose.sam said:

i cant wait to watch tonite episode!!! plz save co-ceo ji soo hyun!! oh chae rin damn u!!! i knew the newspaper old man is the mastermind!!! whenener SH-SJ together it alwiz give me butterflies..i love their chemistry!!!!

ikr the chemistry is just amazing ...why are the ratings this low though?

5 hours ago, rose.sam said:

its just not about the rating chinggu the page also slower than the sloth :bawling:

I guess because there aren't any uncles/aunties lead/supporting as well as no strawberry generation.  Those 2 groups are the main viewers. 

I just watched the raws and it's a happy end :D.  They beat the bad guys and he can now see his healthy daughter in public (no secret meetings) with her calling him dad. He keeps being paparazzi. Plus him and SH act like a bickering old married couple :P so it seems they will end up together one day...

i am so sad pd nim..why u only teasing us with the kiss..i just cant brain big issues already end..why cant u make them a married couple n going to their honeymoon..but on the way they meet many dirtbags..soo hyun want to works but sok joo just want to enjoy thier honeymoon!!! why cant u do that???!!!!

anyway congrats everyone..big issues really entertaint us..rest well..and may many good projects for you guys in the future!!! fighting!!!

Yes there were for a loose ends I don’t feel had closure.

• who was the guy that raped JSH when she was a reporter? (I thought it was same guy behind all this aka ceo of Nara news but guess not)
  • does HSJ know the extent of JSH’s involvement in his scandal?
  • Who was texting the police under the guise of ceo cho? Since we learn in the end he’s too mentally incapacitated to have been blackmailing him.
  • even more but I can’t think of it. At least the ending was happy? Was expecting HSJ to die while taking a photo or something.

Joo Jin Mo, Han Ye Seul, Kim Hee Won, And Shin So Yul Share Their Feelings On The End Of “Big Issue”

by C. Hong

4198bd9b0bb447adb3ef7fb09be933f2.jpeg?s=

Lead actors Joo Jin Mo, Han Ye Seul, Kim Hee Won, and Shin So Yul shared their gratitude and regrets upon the finale of their drama “Big Issue.”

SBS’s “Big Issue” is about a renowned photographer (Joo Jin Mo) who loses his job and family and hits rock bottom until he meets the editor-in-chief of a notorious tabloid (Han Ye Seul). Together, the two work together in using tabloid journalism to expose corrupt people in power. The drama was known for incorporating current entertainment industry scandals as part of its plot material.

joo-jin-mo-han-ye-seul-kim-hee-won-shin-

On May 2, the drama released statements from its lead cast. Joo Jin Mo said, “It was a colder winter than I can remember. We started filming when the wind chill was -10 degrees Celsius (14 degrees Fahrenheit) and now we’re ending on a warm spring day. It feels both refreshing and regretful. I think that working on ‘Big Issue’ in 2019 helped me grow as an actor, and it became a project that I learned a lot from. I had to play a lot of diverse characters and act in a lot of diverse situations, and I personally think that I learned a lot from that. Now, no matter what project I undertake in the future, I have confidence that I can do it well. Thank you to all the viewers who have stuck with us until the end. I want to tell them that I’m very grateful.”

Han Ye Seul said, “I regret having to part ways with Ji Soo Hyun after spending five months with her. To be honest, it doesn’t feel like the end yet. I think that I will live with the image of ‘Big Issue’ and Ji Soo Hyun for the rest of my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to the viewers who have shown their love for ‘Big Issue’ until the end. I was able to gain the courage to act as Ji Soo Hyun thanks to everyone’s support. Thank you for loving Ji Soo Hyun and I hope that she will be remembered as a good character.”

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1321687wpp/joo-jin-mo-han-ye-seul-kim-hee-won-and-shin-so-yul-share-their-feelings-on-the-end-of-big-issue

1 hour ago, philosophie said:

Yes there were for a loose ends I don’t feel had closure.

• who was the guy that raped JSH when she was a reporter? (I thought it was same guy behind all this aka ceo of Nara news but guess not)
  • does HSJ know the extent of JSH’s involvement in his scandal?
  • Who was texting the police under the guise of ceo cho? Since we learn in the end he’s too mentally incapacitated to have been blackmailing him.
  • even more but I can’t think of it. At least the ending was happy? Was expecting HSJ to die while taking a photo or something.

Yeah you’re right, also the last blackmailling text to the chief of police didn’t like CEO Cho ‘s personality by telling the chief of police to let go of Sunday’s member. He’s more to care about himself lol. Could be HSJ pretend to be CEO Cho texting the chief of police.

So the mysterious board director behind Sunday whom CEO cho scared of was Nara’s CEO? :huh: I’m little bit confuse.

I don’t remember there were any conversation about JSH got raped in the drama. I thought the male journalists were jealous of her success and slandered her name by telling people that she get breakthrough by seducing people.

Anyway overall i like this drama, quite thrilling, i like the female lead, she is so cool.

I also like the chemistry of both lead. Ow last but not least, the driver is awesome lol. I’m curious of the story how JSH met the driver. 

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Big Issue, 빅이슈

Archived