[Drama 2019] Big Issue, 빅이슈

larus

Young truck coffee tea for Joo Jin Mo

2019041914562212517-540x540.jpg

In the SBS drama 'Big Issue', Han Se-yeul, who is in charge of acting as the editor-in-chief of 'Woo Hyun,' who has no blood and tears, gives a breathtaking feeling of tension.

In the 21st and 22nd of 'Big Issue' broadcast on the 17th, Han Ye Sul voluntarily went to the prosecution on behalf of Ju Jin-mo (Han Seok-joo).
Her character had no disturbance even in tight tension. 

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2019041931484

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The show is so good :heart:

On 3/28/2019 at 1:02 PM, selen4ever said:

Considering Soo Hyun's reaction at the end of episode 14 I believe she got abused/raped by one of her sources when she was still working at a daily.  She got accused of getting her info in bed by that reporter when they were waiting to interview rapist Mr. Kim and it would make sense why she became so seemingly "heartless" later. Especially since it seems she also got fired after/over it. She closed off her emotions to be able to cope with it or like she said to the abused girl in the preview "became more cruel then them to beat them".

I also liked how they showed SH and SJ both being so lonely at their houses in their free time  ... I hope they become friends.

And I really hate his wife. How could she just leave with the child and tell her her father is dead. What a cruel woman. And when he finally sees his child she dares tell him he is the one being selfish? :angry:

Don't people promise to stay together in marriage for better or for worse...running away at the first chance she got when he was going through such difficult times makes her a wretched woman ..I hate her so much .

On 3/13/2019 at 12:54 PM, larus said:

Joo Jin Mo Drastically Transforms Into The Image Of A Gentleman In “Big Issue”

by sala12

Joo Jin Mo is set to have a drastic makeover!

In SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama, Joo Jin Mo has taken on the role of Han Seok Joo, who was once an elite photographer that became an alcoholic homeless man due to the mistake of one picture. He meets Ji Soo Hyun (played by Han Ye Seul) and becomes a paparazzo that does anything to get the perfect picture.

Last episode, Han Seok Joo, who became homeless due to his past clinic scandal, fought with Ji Soo Hyun. Han Seok Joo coincidentally ran into Ji Soo Hyun who offered him his daughter’s address in exchange for him taking pictures of idols gambling. Han Seok Joo managed to successfully take the picture and visited Ji Soo Hyun to complete the exchange.

The recent stills that have been released show Joo Jin Mo transforming from his homeless look to his trademark gentleman look. After cleaning himself up, he visits the barbershop to get a fresh shave and haircut. Looking half excited and half nervous, Han Seok Joo starts anew after having lived with the guilt of reporting falsely.

To act the part of a homeless man, Joo Jin Mo took a long time to prepare for filming because he had to don a wig and put on facial hair. Before filming, Joo Jin Mo seemingly looked somewhat disappointed, saying, “Am I finally taking off my wig and facial hair?”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1309913wpp/joo-jin-mo-drastically-transforms-into-the-image-of-a-gentleman-in-big-issue

He looks so handsome at 44:heart:

On 3/13/2019 at 12:54 PM, larus said:

Joo Jin Mo Drastically Transforms Into The Image Of A Gentleman In “Big Issue”

by sala12

Joo Jin Mo is set to have a drastic makeover!

In SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama, Joo Jin Mo has taken on the role of Han Seok Joo, who was once an elite photographer that became an alcoholic homeless man due to the mistake of one picture. He meets Ji Soo Hyun (played by Han Ye Seul) and becomes a paparazzo that does anything to get the perfect picture.

Last episode, Han Seok Joo, who became homeless due to his past clinic scandal, fought with Ji Soo Hyun. Han Seok Joo coincidentally ran into Ji Soo Hyun who offered him his daughter’s address in exchange for him taking pictures of idols gambling. Han Seok Joo managed to successfully take the picture and visited Ji Soo Hyun to complete the exchange.

The recent stills that have been released show Joo Jin Mo transforming from his homeless look to his trademark gentleman look. After cleaning himself up, he visits the barbershop to get a fresh shave and haircut. Looking half excited and half nervous, Han Seok Joo starts anew after having lived with the guilt of reporting falsely.

To act the part of a homeless man, Joo Jin Mo took a long time to prepare for filming because he had to don a wig and put on facial hair. Before filming, Joo Jin Mo seemingly looked somewhat disappointed, saying, “Am I finally taking off my wig and facial hair?”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1309913wpp/joo-jin-mo-drastically-transforms-into-the-image-of-a-gentleman-in-big-issue

He looked hot in that attire too 

1 hour ago, rose.sam said:

i cant wait to watch tonite episode..love to watch their sarcastic flirting..rewatch the kiss scene my stomach still full with butterflies :wub::wub::wub:

I'm still far behind ...itll take me some time to reach there but I'm so curious...yes these two have that unique chemistry for sure

3 hours ago, MysticalBubbles said:

BTW I just realised hes the one who played the king in a frozen flower :lol:

Yes, he was the king in that movie.

Fan art poster

Drama fashion

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, thistle said:

Sorry but I gave up on this drama.  It was all sounding too much like the awful stuff that has been really happening in K-entertainment news.

thats the reality in entertainment industry :pensive:

1 hour ago, rose.sam said:

thats the reality in entertainment industry :pensive:

1 hour ago, MysticalBubbles said:

ok so they are showing what actually happens in their industry ...that prosecutor thing was horrible

The reality is ugly.  I've been following the headlines on the whole Burning Sun mess--the careers and the lives it has destroyed is indescribable.  And it's horrible how much it hurts the fans of entertainment.  This can only be the tip of the ice berg--we can't even imagine how deep the evil goes.  It has made me question even watching any Korean dramas, and I've been going back to watching JDorama even though the subs are harder to find.

Yeah, there are some parallels that are all too real, and it began in the first episode with the gamblers.  

I really like to see that there is some hope of goodness in the shows that I watch, and I just could not find any in Big Issue.

I'm on EP 22 right now and the chemistry omg :sweatingbullets:

And this prosecutor will go behind HSJ now and the CEO too ..that guy has so many problems already

1 hour ago, foreverempress said:

Ewww.. His ex-wife acts like a damn 12 year old petulant child. It is his child too woman!

She's just sooo irritating right from the start ..selfish

Archived