[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, digi223 said:

KBS must have feared that the BTS is so much sweeter that it will take precedence over the show :rolleyes::P

And so KMS should be the one who teased us with that "did you sleep well?" photo, as a BTS replacement :lol:

Good morning to all (or midday or evening etc)! I have been away from the boards for a few days so I'm a bit out of the loop but I will still be trying to live cap today's episode. 

Unfortunately I won't be able to do so tomorrow. It is holiday here in the States and I will be with family from morning onward :( Trust me, I'll be trying to check my phone as often as possible.

I expect many cute scenes today, but then something really dramatic will happen at the end I'm sure. This show has the best endings to episodes, even if they're usually dramatic/heartbreaking. 

Do we have any news on an official OST album being released, and if so, where/when it would be available? I'd love to purchase if so! 

5 hours ago, immorethant said:

Yeon Seo confronted Ru-Na on the same day. 

This week, Ru-Na's birth secret will be revealed, Yeon-Seo will help Ru-Na purge the demon possessing her, and Yeon-Seo and Ru-Na's love for each other will finally flourish. The other plot line will be Miss Elena helping Ni-Na overcome her eating disorder.

Begins where we left off....warm embrace but also tinge of sadness about it all. Angel Dan's journal entry turning to ash...

Cut to JKW sitting alone, recalling his words to YS.  We get YS' reaction and see that JKW put his old Angel handkerchief on the table for her to see.

Back to present. He leaves the cafe and Hu comes up to talk to him. Angry JKW. 

Cut to house of evil. Aunt and uncle are silently in the living room. Nina comes down with luggage. Guess she's being all noble and moving out. She is yelling and crying at her parents. Aunt breaks down in tears. Nina walks outside and Runa greets her. Nina is still crying but RuNa is ice cold. She says something to Nina that makes Nina even more dramatically break down. Oof it's exhausting just to watch all that dramatic mess! 

Back to house of cuteness. Angel Dan in his room contemplating life. YS shows up, pillow in her arms. Aww she wants to spend the night together. Think he's trying to read the bible but she's laying there looking at him. Aww she reaches out for him. He lays next to her and she feels his heartbeat, sadly thinking what will happen to him. He pulls her into his arms and tries to reassure her. Aww cutes cuddles. 

I love a girl who takes the initiative in a relationship! These two cutie pies! MY heart was going to give out! Seriously, they know how to tease us. She is literally lying on top of him with most of her body and he encompasses her whole in his arms :wub:

Lj4pdJi.jpgHeMgkCG.jpg7HCryPn.jpg

Spoiler

y8ew1Xm.jpg

Next day at ballet office board meeting thing. YS makes some announcement and then Aunt walks in. She starts speaking when suddenly everyone in the room gets a text message with a link to a news story. What is it? Aunt looks shocked and runs out of the room. Cut to uncle speaking to reporters. He turned himself into police Maybe? For what? Back to ballet studio, all the ballerinas are gossiping but YS walks in to shut down whatever is going on. Angel Dan and JKW are there also. YS and Angel Dan go for a walk in the hallway and meet RuNa. Angel Dan instinctively goes to protect her. RuNa wants to talk privately. Whaaat. RuNa is such a fake b. They go onto the stage and Runa kneels down and fakes crocodile tears of apology to YS. Thankfully YS isn't buying it. RuNa wipes the fake tears and stands back up. Guess she gave up on that and will just go back to threatening. Evil smirk and creepy whispers from RuNa now....

JKW alone in ballet studio. Thinking about his talks with Angel Dan. Suddenly a lot of the ballerinas walk in. Wow he looks almost happy for a moment. 

Cut to YS and Angel Dan in car in parking garage. They have Ms Butler on speaker phone. They talk a bit then hang up. Angel Dan and YS keep talking in car. Decide to go on a date. 

Scenes from preview. They're going to the mall to play dress up haha. First they're taking selfies. Dan goes first. His came out all funny cuz he didn't know when the camera would flash. He smiles brightly and YS looks at him lovingly. They decide to dress up for couple pics. Angel Dan is so happy but YS looks like she's about to start crying. Aww she does start crying. She doesn't want him to disappear. Tissues time. Angel Dan hugs her and rubs her head. He tries to comfort her again. Awwww. 

Cut to JKW walking. This time angel Dan walks up and grabs him by the collar. He is not happy with JKW interfering between him and YS. They exchange threatening words. 

Back at home, YS is making a list. This must be all the things she wants to do with Angel Dan. She seems frustrated and takes out her phone to call JKW. He's sitting at home in the dark. Whatever she asks him makes him think of Matil being shot in front of him. He kind of yells at her and they hang up. 

Outside, Dan goes to his favorite bench to write a journal entry. After he writes, he watches as his words disappear and the paper turns to ash. He goes home to try again. The same thing happens. He's writing the same thing over and over. It keeps disappearing. He yells upward that he's going to keep at it. Guess he must be writing like I will become human and keep loving YS and the deity won't accept it. Just my guess. 

What a role reversal! YS ask KD to go on a gate. And it's the guy who gets flustered and looks for the perfect outfit. LOL.

Let me savor these moments cos I fear pain is ahead.

As it looks like RuNa is not giving up.

Archived