Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Receives Special Recognition From Korea Ballet Association

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Receives Special Recognition From Korea Ballet Association

Jul 1, 2019
by U. Kim

KBS 2TV’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” was specially recognized by the Korea Ballet Association!

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” tells the love story between Lee Yeon Seo (Shin Hye Sun), a ballerina who doesn’t believe in love, and Dan (INFINITE’s L), a troublemaker angel who becomes her Cupid.

Because ballet is not a topic that is often covered in Korean dramas, the representation of ballet in “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” is special and almost unprecedented. Several professional ballet dancers helped raise the quality of the drama’s ballet scenes, and the beautiful “Swan Lake” performance that was shown in the drama captured viewers’ hearts. Shin Hye Sun’s exquisite acting and dancing as Giselle also became a hot topic among viewers.

On June 28, “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” received an appreciation plaque from President Park Jae Hong of the Korea Ballet Association. The President shared, “Recently, a bigger portion of the population is trying out ballet instead of just watching it. I express my gratitude on behalf of those who dance ballet for popularizing and raising awareness about [the dance] by creating drama about [it]. Moving forward, we hope that ballet will be used as a topic for lots of diverse cultural content.”

plaque.jpg

Established in 1980, the Korea Ballet Association includes members like ballet company leaders, professors, and choreographers that represent Korea.

Congratulations to the drama’s cast and staff! :D:star: I am literally so PROUD of everyone, especially SHS who kept saying she wasn't good. This is such a recognition of everyones hard work and dedication. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1335828wpp/angels-last-mission-love-receives-special-recognition-from-korea-ballet-association

• Like 3
  • Love 8

37 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

Established in 1980, the Korea Ballet Association includes members like ballet company leaders, professors, and choreographers that represent Korea.

Congratulations to the drama’s cast and staff! :D:star: I am literally so PROUD of everyone, especially SHS who kept saying she wasn't good. This is such a recognition of everyones hard work and dedication. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1335828wpp/angels-last-mission-love-receives-special-recognition-from-korea-ballet-association

Anybody else worried that this is another one of Ru-Na's schemes? I hope Yeon-Seo doesn't go to the award ceremony...

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

@kokkuri33 you don't have to worry, you know that Kim Dan very protective to Yeon-seo, so he won't let Ru-na do something that harm his love.. :kiss_wink::heart:
I wish heaven let me have someone like KD...I'm jealous with YS...

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Thanks for sharing Dramabeans' recaps @Ni Wen

I was peeking at the comments and this one warmed my heart. It gave me more hope that the deity is on their side.

“Although Dan missed his chance to confess that he's an angel, I'm glad he took the opportunity to confess he was once SW, and prove it with the box. The rainbow from the fountain was a nice touch, and it was a perfect moment to show that God cared about each of them and about their relationship.” (Credit: Kim Dan is a latebloomer too!)

• Like 8

5d1a1e3a34ef3206447536.gif?download

tell us , how to turn to human :joy::mrgreen:

* love how everyone question him , as if he succeeded :yum:

• LOL 12

Not sure if I translate it correctly , but anyway it made me LOL  :joy:

SHS is so funny.

" Even if bad at cooking food** is not a sin (or crime) , but it's known as a sin not to eat food"

spoken by Lee Yeon Seo who is a very great person.

(** verbatim translation is 'making rice')

3lv7tjj.jpg

Have a good night !  :blush::sleeping:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

They say the most wonderful and romantic things, don’t they? Be it Yeon Seo’s ‘All I need is you’ or Dan’s ‘I wished that you would love me instead of him’. And how awesome is it that YS pretty much unapologetically admitted in front of a group of complete strangers that she wants to be with Dan all alone in the house, only to be cockblocked by Dan himself and Mrs. Jung?! Her disappointed face says it all - the girl just wants some quality alone time with her boyfriend.

UOJcoCO.jpgyvN1ONj.jpgdJye7jL.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5

50 minutes ago, immorethant said:

spoken by Lee Yeon Seo who is a very great person

One of her lines in the drama! :lol:

Thanks for the translation! She's so funny and adorkable.

Oh my girl... Love her sense of humour. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

9 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

One of her lines in the drama! :lol:

Thanks for the translation! She's so funny and adorkable. :D

Last note be for I go to sleep.

Actually the fist sentence is her line in the drama too.

'It's not a crime to love a lot, but it's a crime to have many secrets'

'It's not a crime to be bad at cooking, but it's a crime not to eat' 

(so it's a 'crime' not a 'sin' , the word 죄 can have 2 meanings)

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Important message for DanYeon fan pages: CHECK YOUR INSTA STORIES ALWAYS!:lol::wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Why is this thread so slow this week? 

I don’t think anyone’s withdrawal symptom could be worse than mine. :(

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

Why is this thread so slow this week? 

I don’t think anyone’s withdrawal symptom could be worse than mine. :(

Busy, busy week for me....looking forward to seeing what happens this week

• Like 8