[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

Oh noooo. YS calls Dan. He's outside walking. All he says is sorry. Sorry. What is gonna happen? I'm scared. He goes into a flower shop. I know the song they're playing in the background! I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more. Sorry distracted. He is getting the bouquet of flowers wrapped up. 

Quick shot of runa hiring a new henchman. Wonder if that other dude is still tied up on the bldg? 

Cut to Nina at ballet studio. She starts cleaning out her locker. YS walks up. Nina crying again. My face hurts watching her cry all the time. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone seems to be prepping for Giselle. Already so soon? Angel Dan shows up with the flowers and hands them to her per preview. He mentions the first day he watched her dance in the same spot. She runs off to go rehearse. Oh plz no sadness coming oh plz no. She goes up on stage. He goes into the auditorium to watch her. Wait she can't feel him? Did he become transparent??? Flash Back to bed. I think she touched his face but her hand went right thru. Did I see that right? I hope I'm wrong. Back to present. He waves at her on stage. She waves back. Spotlight goes on her. She's performing just for him. Oh no! Dan suddenly feels a gust of wind from somewhere. Oh shiz. She's still performing but he suddenly can't see her!! She became invisible. What?!? Hu walks up to him. Dan is freaking out. Hu starts explaining things. Dan is crying and covering his ears. He doesn't want to know. Hu leaves. Dan is left alone. Suddenly at the end of the performance he can see her again, laying there "dead"

After performance he walks up to her with the flowers. I'm glad he can see her again. Think he says he wants to marry her. They embrace. But Dan is worried you can tell. End. 

OK THANKS A LOT TO ALL THE RECAPPERS:D. I've watched live so i'm in BIG SHOCK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!! Our wishes of a open mouthed KISS was granated so THANK YOU SO MUCH WRITERRRRRRRRRRRRR EVEN FOR THE LITTLE BITE OF A BED SCENE. I LIKED IT ALL!!!!

BTW i think tomorrow he will disappear for her sake otherwise she'll die!!!! So tomorrow he'll disappear, next week he will return and they will make babiessssssssssssss-_-

I think they realise that they cannot fight fate. Sunbae Hu keeps mentioning 'unmyung' or fate.

I am under the assumption that YS was meant to die that night on the bridge but was saved by KD.

Have a feeling YS may actually be in danger and almost dies only for KD to sacrifice himself.

PS. Why isn't anyone asking about RuNa's voices? I don't think she's schizophrenic but doesn't that mean something supernaturally evil is around her?

So from what I understand, Dan has been refusing to marry YS so much because he knew that he's going to die soon. However, when YS "disappeared" on the stage and Hoo came - Dan heard the sound of wind and as Hoo explained to him it's the sound of death and death has been YS'S destiny from the moment Dan saved her on that bridge and ever since he's been protecting her from it and delaying the inevitable. According to Hoo, it is inevitable that YS dies and it's pointless to fight against destiny even if Dan argues that we make our own destiny. Have I already mentioned how much I love him?! So that is the moment, Dan decides to marry YS, to truly give her everything and use every second of the time they have. I love how they are both dressed as a bride and groom when he proposes :wub:

XOvyXXe.jpgqgHkyHj.jpgReO051u.jpg

This episode is playing emotions with my heart :wacko:

I love the kisses and bed scene but I don't want to see the heartwrenching part tomorrow...

I need to insert this hot kiss here to cheer me up a little

lmWE01C.gif

w0j9U5g.gif

O.M.G. That's some rollescoaster ride of emotions. One moment i was laughing so loud, next minute i was crying then suddenly started squelling hahahaha. I'm sure i looked crazy i don't even understand what I was watching. Where are all the chingus here? I am excited to see all your posts. 

3 minutes ago, briseis said:

So from what I understand, Dan has been refusing to marry YS so much because he knew that he's going to die soon. However, when YS "disappeared" on the stage and Hoo came - Dan heard the sound of wind and as Hoo explained to him it's the sound of death and death has been YS'S destiny from the moment Dan saved her on that bridge and ever since he's been protecting her from it and delaying the inevitable. According to Hoo, it is inevitable that YS dies and it's pointless to fight against destiny even if Dan argues that we make our own destiny. Have I already mentioned how much I love him?! So that is the moment, Dan decides to marry YS, to truly give her everything and use every second of the time they have. I love how they are both dressed as a bride and groom when he proposes :wub:

how hard they fought, it fate they cannot deny.....wahh so sad.i hope for the twist:cry:

Archived