Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

INFINITE’s L And Shin Hye Sun Fight Against Fate In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

INFINITE’s L And Shin Hye Sun Fight Against Fate In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jul 2, 2019
by U. Kim

KBS 2TV’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has revealed new stills of INFINITE’s L and Lee Yeon Seo in the rain.

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” is a fantasy romance drama about Lee Yeon Seo (Shin Hye Sun), a ballerina who doesn’t believe in love but eventually warms up to Dan (L), a troublemaker angel who becomes her Cupid.

A dark ending looms over the couple, but they will stop at nothing to stay together. The upcoming episodes of the drama will show Lee Yeon Seo and Dan continuing to love each other despite the hardships they face. In the new stills, Lee Yeon Seo and Dan are together outside in the rain. Dan stands with his arms wide open, potentially trying to spread his angel wings that appear when he gets rained on, and Lee Yeon Seo stares at him intensely.

l-shin-hye-sun-2.jpg

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Dan tried to do everything he could to find a way to stay by Lee Yeon Seo’s side. When he discovered that he had to sacrifice someone he loves to do so, he was distraught. Lee Yeon Seo also drowned in sorrow upon finding out that Dan would eventually dissipate into nothing.

Episodes 25 and 26 of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” will air on July 3 at 10 p.m. KST

https://www.soompi.com/article/1336006wpp/infinites-l-and-shin-hye-sun-fight-against-fate-in-angels-last-mission-love

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

based on the still, i think Dan wants to show his wings properly to Yeonseo....that why he stand under rain.

• Like 8

@taeunfighting the wing didn't come out when KD fell to the river (when he pushed by KJW),  it means the wings corellate nothing with wet KD,  but only with rain...or maybe with danger situation just like @Ni Wen said??  Not sure either..  But we still have 4 episodes left,  maybe the answer will be revealed soon. 

Im still praying for happy ending... Pleaseee...

• Like 7

Not surprised at all YS seem needed some kind of education about what so great about being an angel :mrgreen::phew: 

15620450751562044974.gif

For me personally I hope it involved more than standing in the rain , to catch a cold :mrgreen: , maybe some kiss while the wings out would be acceptable :smirk:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

@Ni Wen I doubt it. When he caught RN’s pet in the last episode ... his wings were out ... YS wasn’t in danger at that time. :ph34r:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, EltaD said:

@taeunfighting the wing didn't come out when KD fell to the river (when he pushed by KJW),  it means the wings corellate nothing with wet KD,  but only with rain...or maybe with danger situation just like @Ni Wen said??  Not sure either..  But we still have 4 episodes left,  maybe the answer will be revealed soon. 

Im still praying for happy ending... Pleaseee...

I think @Ni Wen is right that his wings only come out when it rains and when YS is in danger. It does go with their childhood rain scenes and Dan protecting YS. Hopefully, it'll be better explained in the remaining episodes.

• Like 2

Han Ji Min And “Arthdal Chronicles” Top Lists Of Most Buzzworthy Actors And Dramas

Jul 2, 2019
by Y. Shin

On July 2, Good Data Corporation posted their weekly ratings of the most buzzworthy dramas and actors. The results are from the company’s analysis of currently airing and upcoming dramas for the fourth week of June.

tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles” maintained its No. 1 ranking for the fifth week in a row. Despite news reports of Song Joong Ki’s divorce announcement and Nichkhun’s introduction to the series as a Neanthal survivor, the drama continued to see a decline in its buzzworthy score. Lead actor Song Joong Ki ranked No. 3 on the list of buzzworthy actors again, and Kim Ji Won came in at No. 7.

MBC’s “One Spring Night” took No. 2 on the list for the fourth consecutive week. Although it took a 12 percent drop in its score compared to last week, Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min have been receiving the support of viewers for their heart-fluttering romance. Han Ji Min was able to secure the No. 1 spot on the the list of buzzworthy actors while Jung Hae In slid in at No. 2.

OCN’s “Voice 3” placed No. 4 on the buzzworthy dramas list with a score of 9.41 percent. Although the drama’s conclusion disappointed some netizens, it was able to end with its highest buzzworthy score yet. Lee Jin Wook was able to secure the No. 8 position on the buzzworthy actors list, rising 10 spots.

Following “Voice 3” is tvN’s “Search: WWW,” which also managed to achieve its highest score yet. After reuniting with Jang Ki Young and giving him a kiss in the drama, Im Soo Jung took No. 4 on the list of buzzworthy actors. Lee Da Hee rose seven spots and ranked No. 10. OCN’s “Save Me” entered the buzzworthy dramas list at No. 5.

Check out the top 10 TV dramas this week:

1. tvN “Arthdal Chronicles” – 17.4 percent
2. MBC “One Spring Night” – 10.93 percent
3. OCN “Voice 3” – 9.41 percent
4. tvN “Search: WWW” – 8.91 percent
5. OCN “Save Me 2” – 7 percent
6. KBS2 “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” – 4.26 percent
7. tvN “Abyss” – 3.96 percent
8. KBS2 “Perfume” – 3.88 percent
9. JTBC “The Wind Blows” – 3.68 percent
10. SBS “The Secret Life of My Secretary” – 3.3 percent

buzzworthy-dramas.png

Check out the top 10 drama actors this week:

1. Han Ji Min (“One Spring Night”)
2. Jung Hae In (“One Spring Night”)
3. Song Joong Ki (“Arthdal Chronicles”)
4. Im Soo Jung (“Search: WWW”)
5. Kim Ha Neul (“The Wind Blows”)
6. Kam Woo Sung (“The Wind Blows”)
7. Kim Ji Won (“Arthdal Chronicles”)
8. Lee Jin Wook (“Voice 3”)
9. Shin Hye Sun (“Angel’s Last Mission: Love”)
10. Lee Da Hee (“Search: WWW”)

buzzworthy-actors-2.png

https://www.soompi.com/article/1336018wpp/han-ji-min-and-arthdal-chronicles-top-lists-of-most-buzzworthy-actors-and-dramas

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

@Ni Wen I doubt it. When he caught RN’s pet in the last episode ... his wings were out ... YS wasn’t in danger at that time. :ph34r:

Oh yes I almost forgot about that part. But he was weird that time he suddenly could click his fingers like Hoo, I didn't realise he had this power.:blink:

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

That's a valid point, but I do think that the henchman's dirty work has been putting YS in danger. By Dan catching him, it eliminates potential future harm to YS.

• Like 8

lol , All this talk about when his wings come out  remind me , how it was cruel to send him with body that didn’t have a manufacturing manual book :tounge_xd::mrgreen::sweat_smile:

5d1b06fe320d9854633749.gif?download

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

7 hours ago, jakey09 said:

The way Hae Sun executes that hidden yet visible pleasure ... it kills me every time!  :wub:

Very good point.

But @briseis  how, ever, did you manage to make this innocent angelic pair

tumblr_ptzm2ds51F1s8t96qo4_540.gif&key=c

tumblr_ptzm2ds51F1s8t96qo6_r1_540.gif&ke

tumblr_ptzm2ds51F1s8t96qo1_540.gif&key=8

look so 'guilty' of too much proximity of the - oops what's that down there? - kind?

giphy.gif Thank you, and allow me to share what must be the epitome of ALM:L gif moment for me. :crazy: From Ep 12.

Fighting Dan, she'll cave in the next episode I am sure.

Happy full steam ahead to 300 pages everyone!

Sorry I can't share more toe-curling moments with you all.

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

New stills from KBS!

@meechuttso so nice to see our minions leader back here again!!! Hope you're doing good!:)

• Like 6
  • Love 2

My analysis from today’s still cut.

I think it’s good that at least Dan tried to test spread his wings at their home.

Can’t imagine what will happen if he just tried to show off to Yeon Seo by jumping from the rooftop and then his wing mode got malfunction or the rain just stopped suddenly.  :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Kimm Myung Soo’s interview part 2.

I want Shin Hye Sun’s interview too.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, immorethant said:

I want Shin Hye Sun’s interview too.

Yes I Want Shin Hye Sun 's interview too!!! I thought they promised one... Where is the interview KBS! :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

This is hilarious and cute at the same time :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Don’t know when that KMS interview was shot ? But he talked only about the first friend-like kiss , no mentioned of the second or the third kiss.

Something is fishy here. :smirk:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5