[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

2 hours ago, briseis said:

I can't believe that the scene I've been waiting for ever since the first week is coming! Embraces in the rain! Perhaps even a kiss? LIke I said, I want YS to embrace Dan, caresses his wings and tell him that they are beautiful and she loves them and everything about him :wub::wub:

I hope they do kiss in the rain. :wub:

The drama is coming to an end already, we have this week and next week to go then it's the end.

Remember Dan marking on his calendar that July 11, will mark day 100 that he was given to help LYS fall in love, again.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time posting here but I am following the shipper thread (because I can’t not - these two are adorable together)

I just want to comment on the One Spring Night discussion. I am watching both dramas: One Spring Night and ALM:L. I am enjoying each one for different reasons. Most viewers probably feel the same. HJM is a veteran actress and she’s had a long time to master her craft. She’s very good and the supporting cast for the show is excellent as well. It’s a drama that tackles serious social issues and does it very well. 

ALM:L is a totally different feel. The beautiful cinematography, the cutthroat competition in ballet, the actors (main leads and supporting casts) are sincerely doing an incredible job! Beyond the awesome chemistry between the leads, the suspense with what happens to the OTP, the questions presented about deity, life after death, human vs divine — I mean, these are  challenging questions. I am intrigued about the writer(s)’ interpretations on the “what if” questions. It is done beautifully here, in my opinion.

I love both dramas. Just my opinion.. thanks for reading. :heart:

28 minutes ago, TomiCh said:

First time posting here but I am following the shipper thread (because I can’t not - these two are adorable together)

I just want to comment on the One Spring Night discussion. I am watching both dramas: One Spring Night and ALM:L. I am enjoying each one for different reasons. Most viewers probably feel the same. HJM is a veteran actress and she’s had a long time to master her craft. She’s very good and the supporting cast for the show is excellent as well. It’s a drama that tackles serious social issues and does it very well. 

ALM:L is a totally different feel. The beautiful cinematography, the cutthroat competition in ballet, the actors (main leads and supporting casts) are sincerely doing an incredible job! Beyond the awesome chemistry between the leads, the suspense with what happens to the OTP, the questions presented about deity, life after death, human vs divine — I mean, these are  challenging questions. I am intrigued about the writer(s)’ interpretations on the “what if” questions. It is done beautifully here, in my opinion.

I love both dramas. Just my opinion.. thanks for reading. :heart:

Welcome @TomiCh

It's difficult to compare 2019 Han Ji Min and 2019 Shin Hae Sun, as they are at different stages of their respective career arcs.

Maybe comparing 2019 Shin Hae Sun and 2016 Han Ji Min would be a more valid comparison?

That said, I think if they switched roles, with Han Ji Min leading ALML, and Shin Hae Sun leading OSN, they would also switch places on that "buzz" ranking. This indicates to me that those rankings are largely outside of their own control.

The only thing that can be done in this case, is to have HJM battle it out over jenga, or compete at baseball first pitches.

4 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:
I saw Guerum :joy:

Is Dan in a wedding suit? 

I miss Guerum and hope we get to see the dog more in the last 4 episodes. :D Not sure about Dan as the image is not clear. 

19 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Is Dan in a wedding suit ?

So does it means Hoo sunbae was also invited for the wedding? 

Did he came as a priest or a best man ? 

Also wonder who will be Yeon Seo’s bridesmaid? :wub:

Ms. Jung ? Nina ?  or Elena ? 

And where is JKW ?

Good night everyone. Can’t wait for tomorrow to come.  And also for the 2 OST songs...(and probably BTS of the kiss scene at the fountain)  :love:

17 minutes ago, immorethant said:

So does it means Hoo sunbae was also invited for the wedding? 

Did he came as a priest or a best man ? 

Also wonder who will be Yeon Seo’s bridesmaid? :wub:

Ms. Jung ? Nina ?  or Elena ? 

And where is JKW ?

Hoo as best man and Elena as his plus one

Ms Jung as bridesmaid

Nina and JKW licking their wounds together on a remote island:P

22 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

Hoo as best man and Elena as his plus one

Ms Jung as bridesmaid

Nina and JKW licking their wounds together on a remote island:P

Miss Elena, Ni-Na, and JKW are the next triangle.

51 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

So these still working at home :smirk: 

@lu09 now I understand  why poor Dan end cleaning the home  :joy::mrgreen: They busy relaxing & taking pictures :phew:

:joy::joy: and this is also why YS fires them constantly...no one’s doing what she paying them to do!  her Angel ends up cleaning! though she enjoys taking pictures and videos of her Angel cleaning....oh how we will miss them..

just saw your YS cooking eggs picnic post gifs she’s wearing pumps...it’s rare to see YS in heels she’s usually in flat shoes.

oooh and count me in for the father liquor father beer father soju party!  I’m coming with you @Ameera Ali let’s party this week long and onto to next week too...:joy:

Archived