[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

it’s rare to see YS in heels she’s usually in flat shoes.

Spoiler

5d1bf3cd445b4582939361.jpg?download

Wow I give her 

Spoiler

5d1bf7c174b75476854202.gif?download

she wear heels  for first time & she rid a bike , it shouldn’t be easy , she ridding it in style  :mrgreen: But cant wait to see who teach who how to ride bike . 

My expectation are high  :mrgreen: 

5d1bf69bab30b073565924.gif?download

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:
OMOO :scream: bed scene tonight?

I just interrupted my running man marathon to come ask the same thing!! omg, he’s such a tease :lol:.

what does the caption say, someone translate pls? :sweatingbullets:

:wub:

qk6e1ad1uww0.gif

auu3hsow5dmw.gif

=======

Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Enjoy A Playful Outdoor Date In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jul 2, 2019
by S. Cho

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has released new romantic stills of INFINITE’s L and Shin Hye Sun ahead of this week’s episode!

In the photos released on July 3, the couple looks happy in each other’s company. The photos preview their upcoming date, which appears to contain some of their most heart-fluttering moments yet.

The two enjoy a picnic at the park, taking photo booth shots with fun accessories and riding on bikes. They are both smiling brightly in all the photos, showing how precious this moment is to them.

image_readtop_2019_481356_15621118373811

Spoilers

However, both Dan (INFINITE’s L) and Lee Yeon Seo (Shin Hye Sun) were caught up in sadness and confusion after learning the secrets surrounding them. Lee Yeon Seo learned of Dan’s inevitable demise, and Dan found out that in order for him to become human, Lee Yeon Seo must die. They both chose to hide their discoveries and continued to love one another.

In the preview for episodes 25 and 26, Lee Yeon Seo firmly exclaimed, “Just wait. See who wins. I’m going to do everything I want with Kim Dan.” She also discovered how angels can become humans, raising viewers’ anticipation to see how she protects her love with Dan.

Lee Yeon Seo piqued even more curiosity when she stated, “Dan, since the weather is so nice, should we get married?” Viewers can look forward to discovering the meaning behind her romantic proposal and what else lies in store for the future of the couple.

The upcoming episode of KBS 2TV’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” airs Wednesday, July 3 at 10 p.m. KST.

So excited for tonight!!:love: But i have a strange feeling... they trolled us with that kiss fountain and i bet they will troll us again with sweet date! Hope we'll get to see a decent HOT KISS... we are all thirsty here!!:phew:

Archived