[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

6 hours ago, caranita said:

@epinklyn if you remember, there were talks about CKG's movie featuring a bullying situation, no? I can imagine the shooting where Arthur gets punched by Haoran and he remains okay, LOL. He might be much skinnier now but I think he's still quite strong thanks to his workout regime.

Yes yes yes i remembered that, i think cfy's body posture is more tough n strong that lhr, since i never seen lhr in shirtless or showing his arm with muscles, yeah maybe cfy is the villain or lhr is the villain. Ah whenever the story i really cant wait for it!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, caranita said:

Dearies,

Hide contents

*that* Asian streaming site  has had My Best Summer! In 1080!

Here's the link https://kissasian.sh/Drama/My-Best-Summer/Movie?id=48098 

You can also download it (which I'm doing and is taking 40s minutes. I hope it doesn't come with virus sheesh...) 

Ahhhhhh thank you! You ladies are so great!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Regarding the "Save Your Breath" song from Evening Guest, dont know which one is first using the song, whether My Best Summer or Mr. Fighting. I am glad they both have great taste, just too bad in Mr. Fighting trailer, they only using the sax's part only twice. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

45 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Regarding the "Save Your Breath" song from Evening Guest, dont know which one is first using the song, whether My Best Summer or Mr. Fighting. I am glad they both have great taste, just too bad in Mr. Fighting trailer, they only using the sax's part only twice. 

12 hours ago, Lbpg said:

I have been cheating on cdramas and switched to kdramas for a little while... I finished Goblin last weekend and am currently watching Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy. I have what my friends call an "age-appropriate" crush on Gong Yoo (LOL) so I'm consuming everything I can that he's in. CFY is still my only Chinese one, but I figured it's okay to spread the joy a little bit across to Korea, maybe? :D

Novoland is definitely on my list, but while I'm blinded by Gong Yoo I'm not sure I can tear myself away. Anyway I like to binge watch so I may wait until novoland is done airing before I start on it. I think I also want to watch Like a Flowing River - eventually. 

I'll be done reading Nightfall when translations are done next week, so I'm excited about finally seeing how it ends, though I've read spoilers but thankfully not in detail. I don't like spoilers for things I'm really into! 

Heyyy... since we barely hear anything about CFY these days, why not venture out? :D Glad you have a new guy to drool over (and age appropriate too! LOL). 

25 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

I am gonna buy this one!

Is it because the ad invites people to get naked together? With Arthur? :love:
(Lol, jokiiinggggg...)

46 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

I will assume MBS used it first, just based on the fact that they had to produce their trailer first. TBH, the background songs in Mr Fighting's trailer is weirdly timed. It sounds like they're lumped together and cut off abruptly in the middle. I think the Evening Guests deserves recognition more so now than before, or even better -- paid their royalty.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, caranita said:

Heyyy... since we barely hear anything about CFY these days, why not venture out? :D Glad you have a new guy to drool over (and age appropriate too! LOL). 

Right?? One of my colleagues tells me she's glad to hear she wouldn't have to bust me out of jail over this one, I tell her cfy is legal... Now, anyways.. :D!

(Lol, jokiiinggggg...)

I laughed out loud reading that advert. What the heck, seriously... It's not even a nude shade! But the invitation sounds pretty sincere, yes, who wouldn't want to! Hahaha

And is it me or does he look a bit scared in those pictures? That is not a "get naked with me" look LOL

And thanks for the link!! I watched the part that the latest YouTube version didn't have sound for, and it's good on this one, yay!! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lbpg said:

I have been cheating on cdramas and switched to kdramas for a little while... I finished Goblin last weekend and am currently watching Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy. I have what my friends call an "age-appropriate" crush on Gong Yoo (LOL) so I'm consuming everything I can that he's in. CFY is still my only Chinese one, but I figured it's okay to spread the joy a little bit across to Korea, maybe? :D

OOT: ah i also like Goblin! i love how Gong Yoo and Lee DongWook together, they have their chemistry! hahaaha yeah they are our age-appropriate, i also watched Lee DongWook being host in survival boyband Produce X 101, dont know why but i like watching the boys are working hard to reach their dreams become an idol, despite their more-beauty-than-girl-face-and-act...

31 minutes ago, caranita said:

yeah, he is missing on radar again....sigh... but not bad, he has more international brand to represent.

32 minutes ago, caranita said:

(Lol, jokiiinggggg...)

dont if it was literally translated, or it was the true meaning of it LOL,sorry Arthur... you will puke seeing this auntie naked HAHHAHAHA

33 minutes ago, caranita said:

I will assume MBS used it first, just based on the fact that they had to produce their trailer first. TBH, the background songs in Mr Fighting's trailer is weirdly timed. It sounds like they're lumped together and cut off abruptly in the middle. I think the Evening Guests deserves recognition more so now than before, or even better -- paid their royalty.

yeah i feel the same too, weirdly cut just like that right? and you are right, i just remembered that The Evening Guest once stated about how their music become the OST of My Best Summer on their first weibo posts, this is the evidence. MBS's music department really has great taste of music yeah!

BTW I just d/l you know what LOL.

29 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

OOT: ah i also like Goblin! i love how Gong Yoo and Lee DongWook together, they have their chemistry! hahaaha yeah they are our age-appropriate, i also watched Lee DongWook being host in survival boyband Produce X 101, dont know why but i like watching the boys are working hard to reach their dreams become an idol, despite their more-beauty-than-girl-face-and-act...

yeah, he is missing on radar again....sigh... but not bad, he has more international brand to represent.

Goblin took over my heart and mind! It's been a week of listening to the ost while driving to work and crying like an idiot lol. October needs to come fast so I can get back on track with cfy hahaha

dont if it was literally translated, or it was the true meaning of it LOL,sorry Arthur... you will puke seeing this auntie naked HAHHAHAHA

Girl, put the lights out, it's okay :D

yeah i feel the same too, weirdly cut just like that right? and you are right, i just remembered that The Evening Guest once stated about how their music become the OST of My Best Summer on their first weibo posts, this is the evidence. MBS's music department really has great taste of music yeah!

I just saw the trailer @caranita tagged us on, omg you ladies are right, it's so jarring! But the video looks good, at least, and it gives them more exposure! I started following evening guests on IG and notice they use uncommon hashtags for their MBS songs. Like no one will ever search for those tags, limiting their exposure. They need to start tagging them with #evernight like people do for all Dylan Wang airport pics, completely unrelated but it brings in eyes!! Hahaha just kidding, but yes, they need to improve the hashtags hehe

BTW I just d/l you know what LOL.

Yay! Finally can stop chasing broken links hahaha

• Awesome 1

14 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Oh my, so much CFY, so little October 1st! Just the two movies? Or was the flowers in the ashes one also meant to release that day? Seems unlikely but I can't remember now.. To much Gong Yoo in my mind :D

That poster with LHR is hilarious! Lol

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Arthur is supporting this actress, anyone know?

Yayyy... Arthur's supporting Sandra Ma Sichun, most likely for her new drama with Deng Lun which supposedly starts airing July 31! (Remember the trailer that also uses Save Your Breath? lol).

I looooove Sandra, although among her recent dramas I only like her performance in Oh My General. But she's a great actress -- you guys have to watch her in SoulMate (for which she won the Golden Horse awards for Best Actress) or the Left Ear. @epinklyn allow me to steal your post for Sandra's page! (Edit: nvm, I couldn't cop& paste it on Sandra's page)

15 hours ago, epinklyn said:

October 1st!

Wow, 2 Arthur movies will come out on China's National Day! But I did read that he had finished dubbing for the animated movie. 

Our beloved LHR's fans have more info about CKG's part in the anthology movie:

59 minutes ago, Lbpg said:

Oh my, so much CFY, so little October 1st! Just the two movies? Or was the flowers in the ashes one also meant to release that day? Seems unlikely but I can't remember now.. To much Gong Yoo in my mind :D

LOL, I know right? They should just broadcast Legend of the Awakening on that day too hahahh... On a more serious note, haven't heard anything about Flowers premiere date. Haven't heard anything about Flowers at all these days. But I assume they have wrapped up filming, because Arthur's August schedule doesn't mention filming and Liu Haoran seems to be on location for Detective Chinatown 3. BTW feel free even to discuss Gong Yoo here if you want to :D .

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, caranita said:

I looooove Sandra, although among her recent dramas I only like her performance in Oh My General. But she's a great actress -- you guys have to watch her in SoulMate (for which she won the Golden Horse awards for Best Actress) or the Left Ear. @epinklyn allow me to steal your post for Sandra's page! (Edit: nvm, I couldn't cop& paste it on Sandra's page)

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/84106171.html?weibo_id=4400159121292763

Here you go, if you want the direct link to her weibo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1