[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

14 hours ago, mei2018 said:

I wish they have NoVoland on Viki with Eng sub.- - I think I have to wait with my finger cross.

I heard that MBS will be showed in Korea. That is good. Arthur can get more international fans.

7 hours ago, caranita said:

Wow, exciting! So there's hope that MBS showing will be extended to other areas... maybe Southeast Asia? *fingers crossed*

Regarding Novoland, you've got your wish. Two episodes have been subbed on YouTube. :D 

Yeahh plzzz SE Asia, but i doubt it will good business, since the movie already come up in yutub.

OMG THX @caranita i have watched couple eps but really clueless, as clueless as Longest Day in Chang An (well supposedly longest is much more heavier than Novoland). 

• Like 2

They've cast a Chinese Canadian as Shang Chi!

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/simu-liu-marvels-shang-chi-1203268497/

He's 30 this year (born 1989). Didn't they keep saying they want someone in his 20s to play Shang Chi? :D. It's good that they go with a relatively unknown actor. Like I said before, I don't think Arthur would even audition for this, but as usual the whole "staying true to the story" is marketing gimmick. 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, caranita said:

They've cast a Chinese Canadian as Shang Chi!

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/simu-liu-marvels-shang-chi-1203268497/

He's 30 this year (born 1989). Didn't they keep saying they want someone in his 20s to play Shang Chi? :D. It's good that they go with a relatively unknown actor. Like I said before, I don't think Arthur would even audition for this, but as usual the whole "staying true to the story" is marketing gimmick. 

OMG Tony Leung! My idol... Yes yes i agree with you, and as i predicted before they will find actor that resembles with bruce lee, which have six pack body and of course small eyes (the one which always presented china people). Ok the discussion is over, fiuh... Now let's wait for Arthur resurface with another news LOL.

• LOL 2

11 hours ago, caranita said:

BTW, I saw his latest IG -- what's with this???

He is following the Good Quote acc, so either he wants to express his feeling or he felt the quote is good for self reminder, so he reposted it.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, caranita said:

Wow! Is Tencent planning to broadcast My Best Summer on web? Yes yes please!!!

Oooo, nice! @epinklyn do you have the original link to the post? I can ask to confirm from the original Chinese.

If it's on tencent, I wonder if it'd be a permanent addition or a temporary showing? And does this mean it could still get to Netflix? Asking the important question here, lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Lbpg said:

Oooo, nice! @epinklyn do you have the original link to the post? I can ask to confirm from the original Chinese.

If it's on tencent, I wonder if it'd be a permanent addition or a temporary showing? And does this mean it could still get to Netflix? Asking the important question here, lol

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/82686434.html?weibo_id=4396954903344589

Here you go... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1