[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

They've cast a Chinese Canadian as Shang Chi!

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/simu-liu-marvels-shang-chi-1203268497/

He's 30 this year (born 1989). Didn't they keep saying they want someone in his 20s to play Shang Chi? :D. It's good that they go with a relatively unknown actor. Like I said before, I don't think Arthur would even audition for this, but as usual the whole "staying true to the story" is marketing gimmick. 

• LOL 2
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Arthur Farewell Post about Ever Night on his Weibo. Rally admired his maturity and profesionalism on the set, willing to listen and learn from his senior, wishing Arthur CFY always keep down t

Happy Chinese New Year 2562 My Friends    Our Arthur take a selfie with his mom  greeting everyone a Happy Chinese New Year.  

I've also discussed this with my friend , after I've heard about this. If this is true, then it will make CFY grows more mature and stronger. Hopefully, he'll be able to overcome this, as well as bigg

1 hour ago, caranita said:

They've cast a Chinese Canadian as Shang Chi!

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/simu-liu-marvels-shang-chi-1203268497/

He's 30 this year (born 1989). Didn't they keep saying they want someone in his 20s to play Shang Chi? :D. It's good that they go with a relatively unknown actor. Like I said before, I don't think Arthur would even audition for this, but as usual the whole "staying true to the story" is marketing gimmick. 

OMG Tony Leung! My idol... Yes yes i agree with you, and as i predicted before they will find actor that resembles with bruce lee, which have six pack body and of course small eyes (the one which always presented china people). Ok the discussion is over, fiuh... Now let's wait for Arthur resurface with another news LOL.

• LOL 2
11 hours ago, caranita said:

BTW, I saw his latest IG -- what's with this???

He is following the Good Quote acc, so either he wants to express his feeling or he felt the quote is good for self reminder, so he reposted it.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, caranita said:

Wow! Is Tencent planning to broadcast My Best Summer on web? Yes yes please!!!

Oooo, nice! @epinklyn do you have the original link to the post? I can ask to confirm from the original Chinese.

If it's on tencent, I wonder if it'd be a permanent addition or a temporary showing? And does this mean it could still get to Netflix? Asking the important question here, lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Lbpg said:

Oooo, nice! @epinklyn do you have the original link to the post? I can ask to confirm from the original Chinese.

If it's on tencent, I wonder if it'd be a permanent addition or a temporary showing? And does this mean it could still get to Netflix? Asking the important question here, lol

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/82686434.html?weibo_id=4396954903344589

Here you go... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1