[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

A short video of Arthur on the red carpet of the QC China Man of the Year Awards.

He looks great as usual. The suit is an interesting modern interpretation of male hanfu, BUT! I dread that hanging fabric. If they got rid of that extra fabric, it'd be PERFECT.

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, caranita said:

This is the kind of attire that really suits him! Simple, sleek, and elegant :love: 

On 9/7/2019 at 1:51 AM, caranita said:

A short video of Arthur on the red carpet of the QC China Man of the Year Awards.

He looks great as usual. The suit is an interesting modern interpretation of male hanfu, BUT! I dread that hanging fabric. If they got rid of that extra fabric, it'd be PERFECT.

Agreee!!!! Why he didnt wear this one yesterday on GQ... But oh well he cant wear a sponsored wardrobe on two a row events right...

When i saw the suit he wore on GQ Event, i thought it was the same one with last event when he awarded with best new comer, but it is over because of the hanging fabric LOL, oh okay it is different one! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Video from Cartier Magnitude Event

More photos from Magnitude Cartier Event

I can't stop watching the vid and staring at the pictures (even better in black and white). Thanks for sharing them, @epinklyn. Someone on twitter comments that he looks so grown up and distant now. I think we talked about this earlier -- with all his baby fat gone, here's a fine looking young man with gorgeous cheekbones and natural elegance. I just miss his playful eyebrows though, so I still think it's hard to top his 18th birthday video (where he tried on a tuxedo suit -- remember?). He never does that again, so I hope someday we'll see him raising his left or right eyebrow in a playful manner.

Milk commercial

Love his voice, as always!!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, caranita said:

I can't stop watching the vid and staring at the pictures (even better in black and white). Thanks for sharing them, @epinklyn. Someone on twitter comments that he looks so grown up and distant now. I think we talked about this earlier -- with all his baby fat gone, here's a fine looking young man with gorgeous cheekbones and natural elegance. I just miss his playful eyebrows though, so I still think it's hard to top his 18th birthday video (where he tried on a tuxedo suit -- remember?). He never does that again, so I hope someday we'll see him raising his left or right eyebrow in a playful manner.

Yeah i think we are watching him growing up yeah... ( feeling so old suddenly, hey i am old! lol)

I think he will act with place and time accordingly, since GQ is a serious event, so he has to act elegance, cant be playful or cheeky anymore, although LHR did it though LOL, oh well this arthur boy is a naturally born calm n serious, only in spesific condition with spesific people, he will act cheeky and playful according to his real age LOL...

• Like 3

These past few days have been unfortunate for Arthur! I don't know if you ladies follow the Ouyang Nana shenanigans. Nana was asked in a reality show her ideal type, in which she responded that she didn't think face is important since she's seen a lot of beautiful people in the showbiz; she'd also prefer someone who is "cold" but treats her well. ("Cold" is the interpretation given in most sites, but I believe "calm" is a better translation, because she also said that she liked to talk, so her partner had better be a good listener). Obviously a lot of netizens shout "CFY!" Later on some C-netizens pointed out that she once wore a jacket which is very, very similar to what Arthur had worn (if you remember, that's the jacket he wore in his earlier Happy Camp episode). Anyway, apparently today netizens found out Arthur unfollowed Nana on instagram, and accusations flying that he was trying to be on hotsearch. 

Well. Can you see my eyes rolling so hard? The guy is the last person on earth who will try to attract unwanted (negative) attention!

Also that stupid uproar about him hating Wang Yibo, just because he accidentally liking a post about a photoshopping thing. He issues an apology, but men... that was really unnecessary. 

On the other hand, I find these incidents pretty funny LOL. Though I pity him, he probably wants to bury his head in the sand heheheh... 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Well, Think of it as an experience for him.

The crazy fans are too much. They do not give the idol any personal space. They also post rude things.

I think it is a form of violence. Our societies around the world became so violence.

Verbal violence is very easy especially when you are hiding behind the social media.

People would say rude and inappropriate things that they will not dare speak to a person face to face.

So they will use verbal violence against anything and judge even before getting all informations.

If you do not have a thick skin and care too much about opinion of others, you will end up very depressed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, caranita said:

These past few days have been unfortunate for Arthur! I don't know if you ladies follow the Ouyang Nana shenanigans. Nana was asked in a reality show her ideal type, in which she responded that she didn't think face is important since she's seen a lot of beautiful people in the showbiz; she'd also prefer someone who is "cold" but treats her well. ("Cold" is the interpretation given in most sites, but I believe "calm" is a better translation, because she also said that she liked to talk, so her partner had better be a good listener). Obviously a lot of netizens shout "CFY!" Later on some C-netizens pointed out that she once wore a jacket which is very, very similar to what Arthur had worn (if you remember, that's the jacket he wore in his earlier Happy Camp episode). Anyway, apparently today netizens found out Arthur unfollowed Nana on instagram, and accusations flying that he was trying to be on hotsearch. 

Well. Can you see my eyes rolling so hard? The guy is the last person on earth who will try to attract unwanted (negative) attention!

Also that stupid uproar about him hating Wang Yibo, just because he accidentally liking a post about a photoshopping thing. He issues an apology, but men... that was really unnecessary. 

On the other hand, I find these incidents pretty funny LOL. Though I pity him, he probably wants to bury his head in the sand heheheh... 

Ah thx for the explanation! I wonder what is about him and OYNN n WYB things... Now i get it! Why he post about wanting to buy medical thing for hand or somthing like that? Ah poor him, he and oynn have been years doing couple clothes. About wyb, they both are brand spoke person for Origins. And like you said, he never want to have the attentions, more over from negative ones... Sigh.. But like angie said... Shits happens...

• Like 2