[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

3 minutes ago, rhaps said:

OMG ..

Cant imagine how freezing it was. He didnt even wear any jacket . Luckily he is okay

Yes after the shooting, they took him right away to a big heater and give them a lot of thick towel, maybe his mom already prepared ginseng drink or wine before he start shooting

• Like 1

This is so funny CFY with Dylan Xiong :joy:

1aihxz8qpmyyayyxp0kr19tra.gif

6 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I see

Because I've heard that it is dangerous to get into freezing water on winter. So they provided him a heater, no wonder. 

Yes hypothermia can cause dead, that is why they have prepared everything before, maybe they also have an ambulance ready since they shoot in outer city, just in case.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Yeah, it seems fun and full of energy. I read somewhere that he used to say that he was 'underage' in the set of EN . Here, he was shooting with younger people, closer to his own age, so perhaps he felt more fun

Yes this time i think around his age, Dang EnXi called CFY “哥哥“, so she is younger than CFY. Dylan is older than CFY, he is born in 1992. Cheng Xiao WJSN born in 1998, 2 years older than CFY.

Here are more GIFs

17mnse403fp2oqzl4qdvqm889.gif

3ritsmglyrljtnuo72utoqyvh.gif

4bvn5oi6ruayslntwn112lj6b.gif

516yyf2ka25hi4hqd59rsigq7.gif

• Love 1

15 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Somehow i really like his interview, because we always get shocked of his old soul answer. Errr that's why, i am asking again for translating his other interview with Hai Bao, would you @angelangiewhen you have time, anytime :wub:...

I managed to understand it lil bit after watching it couple times, like how he love his outfit from Dior altough it was thin cloth and not wearing any inner, and the weather in Paris was cold, but it is okay (so profesional), and he talk about his father, he ask him for advice for his drama, and also talk lil bit of LoA, and his family Chinese New Year family tradition, he hasnt met his other family for about 8 years? And i think after this he only focus on study before he accept another projects. CMIIW.

In case you missed the post @angelangie, shamelessly I repost this again, but still if you have time, anytime :P, here is the link, thank you so much my friends :wub:

https://fx.weico.net/share/54169750.html?weibo_id=4330309694715135

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Thanks again, @angelangie 

Hahaha, I've watched this..although not all. He was so gentle and calm. It seemed that he was still shy :P

It was after Ever Night wrapped up right? I think he is a shy boy when he meet new people, but after a while, he will be a naughty boy :phew:.

Look at his gentleman lifting ZhouJieQiong, he lift her easily because of his experience lifting SYR :D. But actually like SYR said, at first CFY yes like a gentleman, but after a while, he bully SYR :sweatingbullets:

I also like his basketball playing, so cool!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

13 hours ago, angelangie said:

it was probably the way he crock his mouth when he spoke .....that gave the concept of cockiness however when you really talk to him or listen to him....he is someone who is fill with deep thoughts for what he want to bring or take in future......

Ah you make a point! Yes yes the way he talk like that, surely look so arrogant and so much pride and cockiness, when I saw his clip attending last year Paris Men Fashion Week, he really look arrogant, that is my first impression, but after watching other clip in youtube, especially interview or fans/press conference, we can truly see what kind of person he is. So calm and mature.

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

yes it is the way you talk sometimes especially your expression....i notice all these because we had been hammer with communications skills at work....so i always took a step back whenever i speak to ppl.....i let their gestures and actions talk for themselves and then i listen to their words too...

this way you can judge their presentations better.....and also you will also be able to better interpret their answers 

this is what you call communication skills....im not at my best and i'm also still learning at my age lols how to communicate better :) 

Thank you for the skill sharing, not at your best, but you can share to us the knowledge, this is very meaningful @angelangie, really i learn many things in this forum, not only discuss about actors and films, but we get something better. I like communication skill, something that i am not good at. I like the american series Lie to Me, how the main character able to see clearly about other people mind, from their gestures, the way they talking, like you said before. Really interesting! Sometimes i also watch people but sometimes when i need it haha.

• Like 1

I have to be frank: at this point I'm not interested yet in LoA. I will wait until it airs and see if audience opinion is favorable towards it. To me it looks like an idol drama. I also wish the colors were more muted. But who knows, if the teailer is intriguing enough, it can pique my  interest (like EN did to me).

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I am still sad that CFY will not be in EN2 because I love the novel and CFY is a perfect NQ for me. 

I read LOA a bit and it is not as intriguing as EN. So, I do not have a high hope about it.

However, it can also be a good thing since it can bring me a surpise.

Contraly, as a novel fan, I will be  very critical of the change in EN2.

Since Gordon Chan makes LOA, I am looking forward to see the good fight scenes in LOA. Hope it can be even better than EN.

• Like 4

Wowwwww never seen before!!!  :love:

But I dont think it is Chen Hong :unsure:, i think the woman is maybe fans or a passerby in shooting set or else, but definetely not his mom. CFY must hug her if she is really his mom. She is so different though. 

Yeah it is EN, the hair bang... LoA Lu Ping doesnt have hair bang. He just wearing the inner clothes.

• Like 1

@angelangie @rhaps I will watch EN2 becuase I love the novel and like other casts. However, I know that I will be critical at the changes they made ( which I know that there will be a lot of changes). It does not help that I feel upset  about the behind the scene story regarding replacement of CFY.   I will reserve my judgment until I saw the final product then.

EN1 is great for me and even with some flaw, I love it so much. Thanks to CFY and SYR that brings NQ and SS to life.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Plus, the production level is also one of the best. That is why, the sadness is real ..considering that I really love CFY there. The actor himself + the drama is a perfect combination for me, so it's hard to accept a replacement. And I'm already bothered with the news behind the scene.  Well, that's just me :P

You and me both @rhaps. I haven't read the book but I really, really like EN. I love CFY and SYR in it, and to me they come in package. The ugly behind stories pissed me to the point that it's difficult for me to support a production team that seems to have thrown their own actor under the bus. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, rhaps said:

In the end, we are the only ones who know what's entertaining and what is not for ourselves :) .  

Anyway, now I LIKE CFY's hairstyle in LoA :joy: . I think it's good, not worse than NQ's hair style, hahaha. 

Yeah but maybe i'll look at the trailer first, if not good, maybe i will not tell my family about it LOL *evil grin*

HAHAHAHAAHA Same! I also like Lu Ping hairstyle now thx to the bts video :joy: looks like we are soft-hearted @rhaps.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1