[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

Thank you for the stills and videos from the roadshow, @epinklyn. You're the bestest of the best!  Arthur is still his awkward self, but he's getting better and better in public interactions! Having to do nationwide promotion like this is good for his social skill. And we can hear testaments from those who met him in those events how polite and nice he is :). I hope he's gaining new fans from this, and that it will gauge interest for the movie! Showing in summer means it has to compete with blockbusters. Someone on twitter predict that the movie will pull USD 20 million -- can't tell whether it's a decent number :). Whether it will be a hit, or a modest hit, it's more important that Arthur expands his horizon as an actor :)

BTW, regarding the weibo awards, like I said it's more like a popularity award. (Usually used for PR purpose hehe). Last years, it was held mid June. So it's likely My Best Summer will premiere first, then the next week, the weibo award!

• Like 1

So i check on google translate, it was greek language, she said everybody warm (raw translation), but i dare not to click the link too.  And i can see arthur's thread' follower have one more member becoming 9 members. So hopefully she is a fan of cfy, but cant speak english :sweatingbullets:.  I only can say, welcome and enjoy the forum!

I believe he is gaining many new fans, and after my best summer, it will be more and more! HangZhou station really lucky, he played his guitar. I wonder if they get bored, doing the same activity everyday... Like singers when doing promotion for their song, they have to sing it everyday for maybe two weeks up to a month? Jia You!

• Like 1

Flight from Shanghai, our monochrome boy :rolleyes:. Credit as tagged.

1.https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4374690739728787/4374691134943861

Screenshot-20190522-134033-Weibo-Intl.jp

2.https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4374691603763229/4374691768284161

Screenshot-20190522-134056-Weibo-Intl.jp

Newest added!

3.https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4374712382637440/4374712601640791

Screenshot-20190522-222557-Weibo-Intl.jp

Edited by epinklyn
Adding one more link video
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yaayyyy!!! No wonder he's been singing it in all the universities & colleges that they have visited! The song  and the music arrangement really suits his vocal character.

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Cant wait for this scene LOL

I know why hahahaha! (Psst... me too!)

• LOL 1