[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

@epinklyn , @mei2018 and others, CFY is confirmed to attend Weibo Movie Night! He's one of the contender for the Most Popular Actor (I guess). His chance to win might be slim, but who cares, I hope he's attending! Those of you who have Weibo account may want to vote for him.

https://m.weibo.cn/p/index?containerid=1059030002_7388_2&luicode=10000011&lfid=231522type%3D60%26q%3D%23微博之夜投票%23%26t%3D0&sudaref=m.weibo.cn

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, caranita said:

@epinklyn , @mei2018 and others, CFY is confirmed to attend Weibo Movie Night! He's one of the contender for the Most Popular Actor (I guess). His chance to win might be slim, but who cares, I hope he's attending! Those of you who have Weibo account may want to vote for him.

https://m.weibo.cn/p/index?containerid=1059030002_7388_2&luicode=10000011&lfid=231522type%3D60%26q%3D%23微博之夜投票%23%26t%3D0&sudaref=m.weibo.cn

Dont know about this, today he is going to HangZhou for the roadshow, but if Weibo Award held in HangZhou so he might attend it. I want to see him in gorgeous formal outfit :love:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, caranita said:

Thank you, I will go vote for him. However, I do not care much about the result and hopefully, he does not care too. The popularity vote like this does not determine much how good an actor you are.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mei2018 said:

Thank you, I will go vote for him. However, I do not care much about the result and hopefully, he does not care too. The popularity vote like this does not determine much how good an actor you are.

I dont know how to vote in weibo, it will direct me to another page that need registration something, so although i have 2 weibo app but i cant vote LOL.

I just watched a few short clip of Ever Night in Baidu, oh boy he is really different, he surely talented and really can act! Proud of him.

• Like 1