[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

13 hours ago, epinklyn said:

So cfy went to happy camp for my best summer promotional movie

Cool! Will we have He Landou there too? I am now always looking forward to their interactions in promotional events/programs.

21 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Richie RenXianQi and GuangLiang praise Arthur! :love: it is so honour to have our two senior and talented artists supporting him!

Yes, it's a great honor! I believe Richie Ren met CFY at the Book Society awards when CFY received the award for his role in Ever Night, right?

12 hours ago, epinklyn said:

CFY give thanks to Guang Liang :wub:

CFY seems to be more active in social media now. He regularly updates his posts and engages people in his weibo. But I notice he's pretty measured in his SM interactions. I hope one day he'll be more experienced and confident enough so he won't be too guarded LOL. C'mon Arthur, you're still young! (although we all know you have an old soul hahaha!)

BTW, I found this rumor that Arthur might be invited to Weibo Movie Night event.

http://bbs.jjwxc.net/showmsg.php?board=2&boardpagemsg=2&id=6080824

Not sure how reliable the news is. I'm also not sure when the award will take place. 

• Like 1

On 5/16/2019 at 11:18 AM, epinklyn said:

Oot: Novoland Eagle Flag confirmed to air on June 4th! So happy! And on June 6th My Best Sunmer! Ah really really will be my best summer LOL!

Oh yes!! Someone mentioned it on the NEF forum, but I couldn't find it in Liu Haoran fans' twitters or other English sources (not even Dramapotatoes!). My Dramalist isn't always a reliable source about airing dates. Thankfully I found it on another Chinese source  http://www.sohu.com/a/314464942_351788?sec=wd. Yes, best summer indeed!!! *dancing*

• Like 1

5 hours ago, caranita said:

Cool! Will we have He Landou there too? I am now always looking forward to their interactions in promotional events/programs.

Of course she will be there! I am also looking forward for their next interactions in any offline MBS events :love:

Yes, it's a great honor! I believe Richie Ren met CFY at the Book Society awards when CFY received the award for his role in Ever Night, right?

Yes he and Butterfly Blue were the ones who presenting the Best New Actor category for Arthur, he also sat beside cfy.

CFY seems to be more active in social media now. He regularly updates his posts and engages people in his weibo. But I notice he's pretty measured in his SM interactions. I hope one day he'll be more experienced and confident enough so he won't be too guarded LOL. C'mon Arthur, you're still young! (although we all know you have an old soul hahaha!)

BTW, I found this rumor that Arthur might be invited to Weibo Movie Night event.

Yeah he is active lately but only because he has many works like magazine cover, brand spokesperson and upcoming movie yeahhh!

But so glad he has TikTok and Red Book social media account, so i think we are gonna see him "a little bit more often" LOL. 

Omg is he getting another award or just presenting? Artists will come to award ceremony because they are invited to take part as singer or award category presenter or nominated right? He wont come if he only come as audience right?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, caranita said:

Oh yes!! Someone mentioned it on the NEF forum, but I couldn't find it in Liu Haoran fans' twitters or other English sources (not even Dramapotatoes!). My Dramalist isn't always a reliable source about airing dates. Thankfully I found it on another Chinese source  http://www.sohu.com/a/314464942_351788?sec=wd. Yes, best summer indeed!!! *dancing*

Allright then! Confirmed Yes! :love: *dancing too* i have waited for so longgggggg....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ChangSa to Beijing. He looks so sleepy...

Credit as tagged.

1l9gvwe7nfj16relexdwca5vd.jpg

Who are you?

37rvx7hpfc4bme0rppg0pitx0.jpg

64wsxzdilpn2vh8j81o88jjmg.jpg

Videos at airport

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4372815269534550/4372815308697833

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4372856839032957/4372856882061700

After shooting happy camp

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4372680309435216/4372680386467278

• Thanks 1

Stills from Happy Camp post shooting. I really love how cfy fans have a commitment not to published unreleased of his works! Very good! Not like someone's that spoiling all the filming :phew:

Credit as tagged.

15y3emmp2rmlzhkh68psm4pix.jpg

In below pic, i feel that he is resemble with hld LOL
1docazk1cq4ycl52ove2106lb.jpg

Screenshot-20190517-060522-Weibo-Intl.jp

Spoiler

oe7ccams1zqwlvc2vrpbc68k.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Omg is he getting another award or just presenting? Artists will come to award ceremony because they are invited to take part as singer or award category presenter or nominated right? He wont come if he only come as audience right?

I don't know if he's getting an award. Weibo awards are more about popularity, and they tend to give away awards to those who are attending LOL. But it's fun, we can see actors in nice attires and dresses. Blogs used to cover it, so did dramapotatoe, but the coverage in English based blogs is getting rarer and rarer... I guess the bloggers have become very busy and more people in the world can directly access weibo now, so yeah...

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Stills from Happy Camp post shooting. I really love how cfy fans have a commitment not to published unreleased of his works! Very good! Not like someone's that spoiling all the filming :phew:

Thanks again for the videos and pictures! :kiss_wink:

Yesssss totally to CFY fans! In fairness, most television and/or movie shootings are restricted to outsiders. But there are stubborn fans or greedy insiders who try to make money from selling leaked pictures (like in the article you've shared before). I'm glad CFY fans are adamant about it. 

I agree that CFY seems tired. He's been flying everywhere, attending events and taping programs back-to-back. Boy needs some good rest, even if he's still young and healthy. I wonder why he's pouting in the Happy Camp pictures?

You know, I look back at CFY pictures from Ever Night and I was amazed at how well he portrayed Ning Que. Of course his acting still needs improvement, but NQ is almost totally different to his personality. NQ is brash, cocky, impulsive. Arthur is reserved, soft spoken and of course well-planned. Yet he gave a believable performance. 

And based on the trailers and MV of My Best Summer, Yu Huai is also another different character: outgoing and a natural leader. I don't know about Arthur's leadership potential, but again I find him believable as an outgoing person. I can't wait to see the movie!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, caranita said:

I agree that CFY seems tired. He's been flying everywhere, attending events and taping programs back-to-back. Boy needs some good rest, even if he's still young and healthy. I wonder why he's pouting in the Happy Camp pictures?

You know, I look back at CFY pictures from Ever Night and I was amazed at how well he portrayed Ning Que. Of course his acting still needs improvement, but NQ is almost totally different to his personality. NQ is brash, cocky, impulsive. Arthur is reserved, soft spoken and of course well-planned. Yet he gave a believable performance. 

And based on the trailers and MV of My Best Summer, Yu Huai is also another different character: outgoing and a natural leader. I don't know about Arthur's leadership potential, but again I find him believable as an outgoing person. I can't wait to see the movie!

The pictures show he was pouting is not in the middle of happy camp shooting, but post shooting, i think it was in car park or lobby, he was waiting for the car. 

Yeah agree with you, NQ character is 180' different with cfy, NQ is only loveable with SS and MSS, with others he is more cocky, impulsive and violent. Well one thing NQ n CFY has is they both are well planned, carefully to do something. 

And yeah YuHuai is more outgoing, although not that outgoing i think, based on drama version. He only has one friend and always listening to his walkman alone, but after meet GengGeng, he always try helping her and teasing her. Cant wait to see the movie, but dont know when or how to watch it LOL.

• Like 1