[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

3 hours ago, epinklyn said:

TikTok My Best Summer :love: so I reinstall TikTok just for getting these hidden gems LOL

Yesss truly hidden gems! We get more skinship between Arthur and He Landou! They're really cute on the filming set, seem very comfortable together.  In the first video, were they playing paintball? He Landou grips Arthur very tighly like a koala, and Arthur struggles to get her off LOLOLOL... hilarious!

These two are too funny!! :joy:  Their off screen interaction reminds me a lot to Arthur and Song Yiren, with Arthur being less a bully LOL. I'm getting impatient now to see them in the movie! 

19 hours ago, epinklyn said:

He is filming? What film???

I read somewhere it's for a movie (?) to be screened on October 1. His current haircut is said to also be for the movie. But isn't the anthology movie is scheduled for October 1 too? I thought they've finished filming. I'll look for more info!

On 5/25/2019 at 3:15 AM, epinklyn said:

Woww congrats CFY playback 7.2 Million in the first 24 hours! :heart:

Congratulations, Arthur!! Will my repeat playing count into that number? :))) I hope he'll get the opportunity to perform it live, with guitar, at the Weibo Movie Award. (Although I doubt it, but one can always hope)

19 hours ago, mei2018 said:

Agee His laugh is so refreshing!

Agree with you two. He has contagious laughter.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, caranita said:

Yesss truly hidden gems! We get more skinship between Arthur and He Landou! They're really cute on the filming set, seem very comfortable together.  In the first video, were they playing paintball? He Landou grips Arthur very tighly like a koala, and Arthur struggles to get her off LOLOLOL... hilarious!

Hahhaha yeah righttt!!! They two are so close and comfortable, really love watching them!! Addictive! Strong Arthur lose to koala tiny girl LanDou hahaahaha

31 minutes ago, caranita said:

These two are too funny!! :joy:  Their off screen interaction reminds me a lot to Arthur and Song Yiren, with Arthur being less a bully LOL. I'm getting impatient now to see them in the movie! 

Yesss, i think cfy is good creating chemistry with his co star right? I need more bts like in Ever Night!!! 

33 minutes ago, caranita said:

I read somewhere it's for a movie (?) to be screened on October 1. His current haircut is said to also be for the movie. But isn't the anthology movie is scheduled for October 1 too? I thought they've finished filming. I'll look for more info!

Wow another movie???!! :love: i really hope the news is true! 

Oh btw there is news in weibo said that long hair YuHuai was a wig, not real hair... Hmmm there is no confirmation about this though. Maybe cfy already cut his hair after Ever Night, seems that he dont like long hair.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

TV promotion show :love: on June 3rd!

https://glb.m.mgtv.com/b/328291/5688913.html

Woo hoo!! Can't wait for this!!! I need to see the full version of the video, but unfortunately it won't be until June 3... oh well, gotta be patient! -_-

While I find CFY's interaction with HLD is quite similar with SYR, but HLD isn't as quick-witted as SYR (age and experience might factor in). CFY is often at a loss at words when bantering with SYR, whereas with HLD it's the other way around! HLD often seems surprised or a little shocked with CFY's words LOL. And her expression is always funny in those moments :lol:

13 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Oh btw there is news in weibo said that long hair YuHuai was a wig, not real hair... Hmmm there is no confirmation about this though. Maybe cfy already cut his hair after Ever Night, seems that he dont like long hair

Too bad! I like his longer hair during the Ever Night filming. I hope the wig doesn't look obnoxious hehe...

BTW, any news about when his Happy Camp episode will be aired? I'm guessing it will be around My Best Summer's premier. If so, we'll have a week (or two) of CFY's appearances!

• Like 1

BTS for Origins yeayyyy 

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4376633281602814/4376633408787107

Screenshot-20190527-183312-Weibo-Intl.jp

MBS New Trailer! We can see scenes with the long hair in here! Dont think it was a wig hmmm not too clear though...

http://n.miaopai.com/media/EMNmV1QFzww6YQkveO9FcvVD~r5IkqMT

Screenshot-20190527-183611-Weibo-Intl.jp

Yeah i really longing the happy camp one! Like you said HLD expression is so funny, she is surprised with almost everything CFY did to her LOL! She neeed to learn from SYR! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, epinklyn said:

MBS New Trailer! We can see scenes with the long hair in here! Dont think it was a wig hmmm not too clear though...

http://n.miaopai.com/media/EMNmV1QFzww6YQkveO9FcvVD~r5IkqMT

While I'm liking the new trailer, but dang why does it have to be sad? Why are there regret, apology and farewell? Nonetheless, this even raises my curiosity! (Can't stop watching it -- and He Landou's line delivery is excellent!)

Oh, and I'm also loving the new background song in the new trailer. I wish they'll release an OST playlist (in Spotify, preferably!) which includes all the trailer music, because they have a great compilation!

OOT: 
Just saw Alex Chen's instag -- he just graduated! Congrats to him!

• Love 1

MBS new character revealed! This character doesnt exist in the drama, or maybe the same character but different name, there is LuXingHe in the drama version that will be the love rival for YuHuai, but actually LuXingHe also doesnt exist in the novel.

Screenshot-20190528-062832-Weibo-Intl.jp

16lf7po5jirxqsjpxtamh0b5k.jpg

5mqwrzkhvtddlgkbna4i04l09.jpg

Spoiler

574vl605mosz2msvcan5hb15h.jpg

2e5ejgb0kp0ye44jz7z4vplg1.jpg

2k9g0b92ic59t14ydl1x3u5ye.jpg

xdeood6mjxon7lkqstafiiik.jpg

• Thanks 1