[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

New single 耿 Geng is out now. Another masterpiece! Really love the song!!! His voice is the combination of Guang Liang and Anson Hu! :love:

36ktr0t05eg2rr51chigvmfye.jpg

ChenXingXu actor from Goodbye My Princess is supporting the new single ost MBS!

Screenshot-20190528-205557-Weibo-Intl.jp

• Like 1

Beijing Arrival 190528

Credit as tagged.

1. https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4377022965996146/4377023008886799

Screenshot-20190529-003820-Weibo-Intl.jp

2. https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4377045942364288/4377045993685529

Screenshot-20190529-004028-Weibo-Intl.jp

3.This one is kinda hard to watch, but still there is something funny inside LoL

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4377047422724831/4377047805595389

Screenshot-20190529-010607-Weibo-Intl.jp

• Like 1

5 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Loving it! They're really all out promoting the movie (maybe knowing the tough competition). Although I prefer not to be spoiled (frankly, these trailers and MVs are full of spoilers LOL), but I hope all their hard work and efforts will pay off. I don't know how people respond so far to the trailers and other promotional materials, but I once read on twitter CFY was in weibo hot search several times. I hope this is a good sign. 

Oh btw, I also LOVE the presale ticket design! Really, the poster, the ticket, and other promotional stuff look nice, young, and fresh. I hope they've thought of selling it to Netflix once they're done screening it in China. I don't think the movie will play in other countries, but maybe @epinklyn knows better.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, caranita said:

Loving it! They're really all out promoting the movie (maybe knowing the tough competition). Although I prefer not to be spoiled (frankly, these trailers and MVs are full of spoilers LOL), but I hope all their hard work and efforts will pay off. I don't know how people respond so far to the trailers and other promotional materials, but I once read on twitter CFY was in weibo hot search several times. I hope this is a good sign. 

Oh btw, I also LOVE the presale ticket design! Really, the poster, the ticket, and other promotional stuff look nice, young, and fresh. I hope they've thought of selling it to Netflix once they're done screening it in China. I don't think the movie will play in other countries, but maybe @epinklyn knows better.

Yeah with few trailers and two MVs, somehow we already know how the story goes, but for people in China, i believe almost everybody have watched With You drama series and read the novel, so they only curious the comparison of the leads and how the movie will faithfully dedicated to the novel or not. 

And we as outer-china-region fans, only has one option Youtube LOL, but maybe in Singapore or Malaysia might available, and I am in Indonesia most likely will not available, except it was a big movie with famous stars like Ip Man, Donnie Yuen, Jackie Chan movies, etc.

Hopefully netflix will buy the rights! Oh please! Yeah i really love how they do the marketing campaign and design! Simple, youthful and natural colours. Fit with CFY's image.

• Like 1

@epinklyn apparently the background song for the last trailer also comes from the same band, The Evening Guest, and from the same album titled, guess what, "Summerland"! I got curious upon hearing the song and checked the band's other songs on YouTube and voila! I think the music director, or whoever is in charge of the trailer, really likes the band. I hope it is included in the movie's credit title, since it's definitely an indie band, it has only 61 subscribers in its channel! ^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, caranita said:

@epinklyn apparently the background song for the last trailer also comes from the same band, The Evening Guest, and from the same album titled, guess what, "Summerland"! I got curious upon hearing the song and checked the band's other songs on YouTube and voila! I think the music director, or whoever is in charge of the trailer, really likes the band. I hope it is included in the movie's credit title, since it's definitely an indie band, it has only 61 subscribers in its channel! ^_^

Wow great sense of music! Yeah after hear it the vocal really sounds the same, thx a lot @caranita! I have added it into my spotify playlist. I am really happy that the music director has a great music taste, i love all the theme songs!  Yeah Hopefully The Evening Guest will have more fans and subscribers because of MBS!