Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

Big bro Alex CYA with Nana OuYang. Nana invited as one of speakers in Wharton China Summit and Alex is the the president of this PWCS 2019.

Screenshot-20190420-105835-Instagram.jpg

• Like 1

Interviewer: Could you please share with us what is you expectation of the role?

CFY: Wait a minute! Laugh...

Can you ask one more time? I feel like I am in a fake interview..Laugh

Interviewer: Could you please share with us what is you expectation of the role?

CFY: Umm... In fact this time, I.... laugh

Interviewer: WHAT is you expectation of the role?

CFY: . laugh

Note: I guess that the interviewer is someone who is close to him. May be one of his friends.

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

CFY: Wait a minute! Laugh...

Can you ask one more time? I feel like I am in a fake interview..Laugh

CFY: Umm... In fact this time, I.... laugh

Interviewer: WHAT is you expectation of the role?

CFY: . laugh

Note: I guess that the interviewer is someone who is close to him. May be one of his friends.

Ah thx a lot @mei2018! Yes, at first i thought that they asked something the hillarious for him, that made him keep laughing, and after i understand it, hmmmm LOL, what happened with him, that serious question, i think you are right! He was asked by someone close to him, maybe his manager or his agent, still curious though! Thx again Mei!

Summer is coming... No more outer just tshirt n jeans :love: i only dislike his eye glasses frame somehow it makes he has double eyebrows :sweatingbullets:.

Credit as tagged.

1aqbc7ueua8blm4b2zlmuq5sr.jpg

1fbk4qhjblhvdoxe8kbrpaivr.jpg

2rxi7s4nobu0e4ty5jrlkabhp.jpg

qpj7uyjpqidno09fel45ddid.jpg

• Like 2