[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

Ah,! Will the story have a happy ending? It is painful to watch CFY cries like that. I wish to hug him. 

On the other note, his acting is really shine.

In the drama series version, they have a happy ending, so after 3 years apart without any news from YuHuai, they finally meet at the hospital, so YuHuai's mother have been hospitilized for some times and he cant continue his study in US, and that moment YuHuai's condition is not as bright as when in the school time. 

So there will be some part that quite emotional for YuHuai, since his family situation is not as good as GengGeng's and his past in junior college also affect his high school and relationship with GengGeng. So we are gonna see variation of emotion from YuHuai :wub:

I think they shoot the ending first before the beginning, since both cfy and hld's hair are long at the end, i really want to see cfy in long hair in modern look! 

• Like 2

Really really love the song!!!!! :heart: Guang Liang really a romantic song singer, really excited MBS can have him singing the ost. Dont know how many times i have heard it LOL.

Secret Fruit also have Fish Leong singing the ost, i also really love it! 

So far cfy's movies and series, they all have great osts! Really happy for this. Cant wait for the other song which sung by cfy n hld.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Thank you soooo much! I like the song, although I personally prefer the other one in English (which is used in both trailers). But I dig the MV and Guang Liang's voice is fitting for the theme. The more snippets we see from the trailers and MV, the more thrilled and anticipating I become! I love CFY's portrayal of Yu Huai's emotional side as depicted in the MV. I already love his natural chemistry with He Landou. I hope the actual movie will be as good or even better than the trailers.

I also hope they'll have a happy ending in the movie. But if it's not, a poignant ending will suffice if done well. Not all coming-of-age movies have happy endings. (Random: my all-time favorite coming-of-age movie is Stand By Me, starring young (and late) River Phoenix, Jerry O'Connell, Wil Wheaton. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. It has a poignant ending, but it leaves a deep impression as such).

16 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Video MBS press con, this one has some part that different from previous ones.

Hahahaha... this one has better showing of the leads' cute interaction! It's kinda funny to see He Landou took the initiatives to fist bump or high five CFY, and I suspect at one point she was signalling CFY to hold hands which he didn't respond... ouch... I hope it wasn't intentional! I kinda like HLD's off screen personality. She doesn't act cutesy, she seems like a sensible girl, and she's a pretty good actress. If I remember correctly, she received praise for her acting in Moonlight and Valentine (?).

9 hours ago, epinklyn said:

I think they shoot the ending first before the beginning, since both cfy and hld's hair are long at the end, i really want to see cfy in long hair in modern look

Me too!

On 5/10/2019 at 9:57 PM, epinklyn said:

So this is Doki Award is about fan made video for its idol :D. Cfy has 3 videos in this competition, two of them from cfy 19th birthday video.

https://cy.qq.com/cy/ZniPsOAq.html

Cool! I always admire Cnetz fanmade videos. They're very creative and well done. Has the winner been announced?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, caranita said:

Thank you soooo much! I like the song, although I personally prefer the other one in English (which is used in both trailers). But I dig the MV and Guang Liang's voice is fitting for the theme. The more snippets we see from the trailers and MV, the more thrilled and anticipating I become! I love CFY's portrayal of Yu Huai's emotional side as depicted in the MV. I already love his natural chemistry with He Landou. I hope the actual movie will be as good or even better than the trailers.

I think the english song is old song but i dont know what it is, i will look for it. 

I always love GuangLiang's songs, romantic and kinda sad LOL.

I also hope they'll have a happy ending in the movie. But if it's not, a poignant ending will suffice if done well. Not all coming-of-age movies have happy endings. (Random: my all-time favorite coming-of-age movie is Stand By Me, starring young (and late) River Phoenix, Jerry O'Connell, Wil Wheaton. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. It has a poignant ending, but it leaves a deep impression as such).

Yeah i agree, as long as not too tragic, i still accept it, since we can see in depth of emotion from the casts. 

Hahahaha... this one has better showing of the leads' cute interaction! It's kinda funny to see He Landou took the initiatives to fist bump or high five CFY, and I suspect at one point she was signalling CFY to hold hands which he didn't respond... ouch... I hope it wasn't intentional! I kinda like HLD's off screen personality. She doesn't act cutesy, she seems like a sensible girl, and she's a pretty good actress. If I remember correctly, she received praise for her acting in Moonlight and Valentine (?).

Yeah in this MV i can see hld is good! The chemistry is starting to come into surface. Yeah after watching press con, i can see that hld is a serious person, like cfy, she has a deep voice, cool and not even trying to act cute. She has the image of cute girl but actually not. I havent watched her works so, i cant judge his acting yet. But from the mv n trailer, i like her. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, epinklyn said:

i have found the background song:

Save Your Breath by The Evening Guest

OMG, THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUUUU!!!!! I LOVE YOUUUU!!!

How did you find out? The band looks like an indie. The trumpet part reminds me of Sufjan Stevens' earlier songs. I'm dying to know who decided to use for the trailer, why this song, will it be in the movie, etc., because it's such an interesting choice!

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Flight Beijing to Changsha 150519 for Happy Camp yeayyyyyy :wub:

Yaaayyy for Happy Camp! Can't wait to see the episode!

On the other hand, he looks too skinny. Bulk it up a little, Arthur! I don't think an additional 2, or even 5 kgs, will harm him or change his appearance since he's so tall. 

The MBS tiktok posts are cute and funny. LOL at mischievous CFY :joy:. He Landou looked pissed hahahahha!

It's cool that he's supporting Sophie Zhang's new drama. I also read some good impression about it elsewhere, now I'd like to check it out. I was reluctant at first, thinking that Aarif Rahman is a lot older to be her leading man, but apparently their age gap is only 10 years. (I should remember that CFY is 7 years younger than SYR! Lol). Maybe because Sophie is a former child actor & Aarif feels like having been in the business forever LOL.

2 hours ago, caranita said:

OMG, THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUUUU!!!!! I LOVE YOUUUU!!!

How did you find out? The band looks like an indie. The trumpet part reminds me of Sufjan Stevens' earlier songs. I'm dying to know who decided to use for the trailer, why this song, will it be in the movie, etc., because it's such an interesting choice!

Glad you happy :love:, I was using Sound Hound. Yeah i think it is an indie, but really lovely right! The trumpet part oh my fave!!!  I cant find the song background in the teaser. I think it was using unreleased song or using too old song that the app cant recognize it LOL, i have also tried to find it by lyric but failed. I think the lyric goes something like this, "listen closely to the words i am telling you, dont shut me up my friend". 

2 hours ago, caranita said:

It's cool that he's supporting Sophie Zhang's new drama. I also read some good impression about it elsewhere, now I'd like to check it out. I was reluctant at first, thinking that Aarif Rahman is a lot older to be her leading man, but apparently their age gap is only 10 years. (I should remember that CFY is 7 years younger than SYR! Lol). Maybe because Sophie is a former child actor & Aarif feels like having been in the business forever LOL.

Yeahh hahahah i was also thinking the same with Sophie n Aarif, and forgot about Cfy n syr, okay then LOL. Sometimes i dont think aarif suitable for chinese costume dramas, his face is too modern, but sometimes he looks good in it so... Yeah i just have to get used of it. Sophie Zhang is like Anxi Dang and Arthur, they all have mature appereance despite their young age, so they can fit easily with their co star.

Oot: Novoland Eagle Flag confirmed to air on June 4th! So happy! And on June 6th My Best Sunmer! Ah really really will be my best summer LOL!

• Like 1