[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

@epinklyn I don't know how to thank you anymore, for your perseverance and consistence in bringing in all the great pictures of CFY's events, photos and videos! Love you, girl! :kiss_wink::kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

Arthur is getting more and more handsome, especially in My Best Summer press conference! He looks great in white shirts and that hairstyle really really suits him. Much, much better than those bangs that he seems to like, lol. The rather loose shirt tucked into his skinny jeans accentuates his broad shoulder, and he's a lot taller than the rest of the cast it's too obvious hahahaha!

i also LOVE My Best Summer trailer! The vibe is cheerful -- I keep smiling watching it. Arthur is lively in it and his chemistry with He Landou is fantastic!  I haven't seen With You, nor read the novel (I hardly read Chinese novels), so I can't tell whose performance is closer to the book. But since many directors take the liberty in interpreting characters. Plus the author was there during the shooting and she seemed quite satisfied, so we'll see. (Does she say anything in her weibo, though?)

I can't remember when MBS started shooting -- was it before or after EN? Arthur's acting in MBS (at least judged from the trailer) shows significant progress from Secret Fruit. And I can see the difference between Yu Huai and Ning Que, from the attitude to the way he speaks, and so forth. I'm now convinced that despite his limited training and experience, Arthur has the talent to portray more diverse characters. He does need to improve his line reading, and I'm glad he's getting professional training. 

His live singing is good too. He seems more confident, less moving LOL. Putting his hands in the pockets is likely his new favorite pose when in public :)))). If I may have one complain, it'll be his interaction with He Landou during the press con. He barely has eye contact with her, it's like they just met before the press con. Could it be because he hadn't seen or been in contact with her and the other cast long before the press con? IIRC he finished shooting MBS ... maybe early last year? Or even in 2017? With Nana and Yiren, he was way more at ease. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, caranita said:

@epinklyn I don't know how to thank you anymore, for your perseverance and consistence in bringing in all the great pictures of CFY's events, photos and videos! Love you, girl! :kiss_wink::kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

Arthur is getting more and more handsome, especially in My Best Summer press conference! He looks great in white shirts and that hairstyle really really suits him. Much, much better than those bangs that he seems to like, lol. The rather loose shirt tucked into his skinny jeans accentuates his broad shoulder, and he's a lot taller than the rest of the cast it's too obvious hahahaha!

i also LOVE My Best Summer trailer! The vibe is cheerful -- I keep smiling watching it. Arthur is lively in it and his chemistry with He Landou is fantastic!  I haven't seen With You, nor read the novel (I hardly read Chinese novels), so I can't tell whose performance is closer to the book. But since many directors take the liberty in interpreting characters. Plus the author was there during the shooting and she seemed quite satisfied, so we'll see. (Does she say anything in her weibo, though?)

I can't remember when MBS started shooting -- was it before or after EN? Arthur's acting in MBS (at least judged from the trailer) shows significant progress from Secret Fruit. And I can see the difference between Yu Huai and Ning Que, from the attitude to the way he speaks, and so forth. I'm now convinced that despite his limited training and experience, Arthur has the talent to portray more diverse characters. He does need to improve his line reading, and I'm glad he's getting professional training. 

His live singing is good too. He seems more confident, less moving LOL. Putting his hands in the pockets is likely his new favorite pose when in public :)))). If I may have one complain, it'll be his interaction with He Landou during the press con. He barely has eye contact with her, it's like they just met before the press con. Could it be because he hadn't seen or been in contact with her and the other cast long before the press con? IIRC he finished shooting MBS ... maybe early last year? Or even in 2017? With Nana and Yiren, he was way more at ease. 

Hahahahha yeah i dont know why with this activity, i was just so enthusiastic uploading these photos and videos of him, maybe because i have waited too long to enjoy any new projects from him after ever night, and also he is not a social media active person, so when he does online, i am so excited LOL. Thank you for your encourage @caranita, it means a lot :wub:

My Best Summer (MBS) was shot after EN, dont know exactly which month, but if you remember the launching press con EN on October 2018, he attended it with the same hairstyle when in MBS. So yes they are finally reunited after quite a while, maybe almost a year.

The author August Chang An, expressed her satisfaction about the cast on her weibo when she visited the set back then. Hopefully she satisfied with the result and approve the next two sequel!

Yeah i feel it too, i havent watched all the videos, but from the photos, their interactions is not that close, maybe they both are shy people, need someone else first to do the trigger, not like YiRen n Nana who is more active and cheerful.

Oh well I was just too busy uploading but dont have time to watch them, too many of them LOL! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Hahahahha yeah i dont know why with this activity, i was just so enthusiastic uploading these photos and videos of him, maybe because i have waited too long to enjoy any new projects from him after ever night, and also he is not a social media active person, so when he does online, i am so excited LOL. Thank you for your encourage @caranita, it means a lot :wub:

I know right? Fans of some other actors/actresses occasionally complain about the drought of news from their idols. Since Arthur only posts when he has events or to mark things he deems important, okay sometimes random photos lolol, we can only celebrate it when he does, hahahahhah! We even have to rely it on fans of his co-stars to locate his whereabout or his next projects :))).

Anytime, dear! Don't need to thank me -- instead we have to thank YOU! 

Oh, is the sequel confirmed? Is it going to be a movie or a drama? 

Arthur's hair in MBS looks like super short, military cut. Wasn't he sporting a similar hairstyle in EN press con more like the one in the MBS presscon?

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah i feel it too, i havent watched all the videos, but from the photos, their interactions is not that close, maybe they both are shy people, need someone else first to do the trigger, not like YiRen n Nana who is more active and cheerful.

That could be the case as well. I hope they'll also do some promotional tour to a few other cities, maybe their interactions will get better as they spend more time together. But more importantly I hope the movie turns out as good as the trailer, and so is their chemistry :). Oh please check out the trailer, I'm sure you'll love it!

Any news on the Legend of the Awakening? Will it air this year? Well, Arthur may be not too active on social media, but he sure is busy and quite productive! Glad that we're going to see him in a number of productions this year!

2 hours ago, caranita said:

Oh, is the sequel confirmed? Is it going to be a movie or a drama

Not yet, hopefully it will a movie since it is the sequel from the movie version. But i dont mind if the drama version has the sequel though :wub:

2 hours ago, caranita said:

Arthur's hair in MBS looks like super short, military cut. Wasn't he sporting a similar hairstyle in EN press con more like the one in the MBS presscon?

Yes yes his hair in MBS (military style) is similar hairstyle in EN press con. 

3 hours ago, caranita said:

Any news on the Legend of the Awakening? Will it air this year? Well, Arthur may be not too active on social media, but he sure is busy and quite productive! Glad that we're going to see him in a number of productions this year!

No news from LoA. Yes this is what i like from him, he is so busy with jobs quite full pack of schedule in 2017-2019 right after secret fruit, ever night, my best summer, legend of awakening, and motherland film, not to mention the photoshoot and brand event2, but yeah like you said, he rarely post his weibo n ig with photos and videos except his current event, the rest is random photo, without his own photo LOL, hate him but love him LOL.

• Like 3