Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

11 hours ago, caranita said:

You're right @epinklyn, Arthur's been more active on social media lately. I just saw he has updated his IG post. Two new IG posts in a week -- progress!! Normally it's like, once a month LOLOLOL... and it seems like the same case with his weibo. 

Awww... hahaha.... I'm personally fine with Qing men hairstyle, although not everyone can rock it. The princes in Bu Bu Jing Xin still look handsome despite being half bald :D and of course they carry themselves really well.

There's one description of the Monologue in the Palace video made by an IG user that I really, really like

A tribute to the classic works, accompanied by the classic soundtrack, these six sections of the word class are full of meaning.

Arthur walking in this ancient Beijing city,with the character lines, realizing a beautiful soul and scenes of gorgeous past.

Original source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BvQmkT1gkb4/

You know, despite his young age, I can easily associate CFY to "classic". Blame his old soul and calmness and elegance, LOL. (Of course he's often being his young self, childlike, not to mention that stuffed Winnie the Pooh he still carries everywhere! :lol:

Yeah like Alec Su and XuKai they both still handsome being half bald. I think because they have specific head shape that will good when they bald. Dont know with CFY :phew:.

Comments about associating CFY to classic, yeah he has the classic look, prince charming vibe, and of course classic handsome. And you know what, dont know why but sometimes i see CFY like Chow YunFat, both tall,  charming and has classic handsome.

About that winnie pooh stuffed, Naaaahhh it was given by fans LOL, not his, and definitely he never carries it everywhere! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

I think it is not official yet, but hopefully aired on July after Novoland, and Novoland it self is rumoured will be aired after Legend of white snake. But now the legend of white snake also postponed from the orginal airing date March 27. 

3 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

I think it is not official yet, but hopefully aired on July after Novoland, and Novoland it self is rumoured will be aired after Legend of white snake. But now the legend of white snake also postponed from the orginal airing date March 27. 

Someone on AVV just said there's a rumor that period dramas are temporarily suspended from airing until June. I'm not sure how much truth is in the rumor. If so, it's not also clear whether the suspension is for all period dramas, or only for TV dramas. Dang, and I've been waiting for Novoland AND the Longest Day of Chang An! (the drama just updated the airdate to 13 April!!!)

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Sorry, but what is AVV? 

A Virtual Voyage, a popular blog focusing mostly C-entertainment :grin:.

A very good photoshop editing :sweatingbullets:

Can we multiply him? LOL.

Anyway, just found another tweet, about Liu Haoran being seen with CFY, Wen Qi and Sophie Zhang.  Yeah, the twitter also insinuates that rumored movie! She says all of them posted a similar pic in social media. @epinklyn have you seen the picture on CFY's weibo? 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, caranita said:

A Virtual Voyage, a popular blog focusing mostly C-entertainment :grin:.

Can we multiply him? LOL.

Anyway, just found another tweet, about Liu Haoran being seen with CFY, Wen Qi and Sophie Zhang.  Yeah, the twitter also insinuates that rumored movie! She says all of them posted a similar pic in social media. @epinklyn have you seen the picture on CFY's weibo? 

Nop, there is no update on CFY weibo today. From LHR twitter, there is news that LHR will soon start his new project somewhere in Dun Huang

Check out @windchaser97’s Tweet:

37 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Nop, there is no update on CFY weibo today. From LHR twitter, there is news that LHR will soon start his new project somewhere in Dun Huang

Hmm... CFY's latest IG is a top of a building in Beijing. Could they be in the same building or area where the building is located? 

Yes, I'm aware LHR was flying to a movie location, but without the other three. So that's his own project.

Maybe the four of them are taking part in CKG's anthology movie project to celebrate China's 70th anniversary?

1 hour ago, caranita said:

Hmm... CFY's latest IG is a top of a building in Beijing. Could they be in the same building or area where the building is located? 

Yes, I'm aware LHR was flying to a movie location, but without the other three. So that's his own project.

Maybe the four of them are taking part in CKG's anthology movie project to celebrate China's 70th anniversary?

Anthology movie you said, then maybe it is...

About the latest IG update with image of a roof from a Historical Building in Beijing, i thought he was hosting Mr. Kim Jones strolling around Beijing. Since the day he posted that weibo about Beijing in the morning is the same day with Kim Jones first day in Beijing.

• Like 1

Fans capturing CFY somewhere in Beijing, but there is no information about date n with who. But the date of weibo is March 23 on 18.49 local time.

60wgf3uldmbuoydjz0nfymbgk.jpg

6zd30l87lpb6p553hpei3xym9.jpg

Screenshot-20190324-150641-Weibo-Intl.jp

On 3/23/2019 at 1:23 PM, epinklyn said:

Ah sorry, Novoland will be aired after current airing Legend of Chong Er.

Ah sorry, Novoland will be aired after current airing Legend of Chong Er.

And with the latest temporary ban on period dramas,  I'm afraid both LoA and Novoland will be pushed back further! Add to that my long awaited drama, the Longest Day in Chang An. GRRHHHH!!!

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Fans capturing CFY somewhere in Beijing, but there is no information about date n with who. But the date of weibo is March 23 on 18.49 local time.

Probably with this Mr. Kim Jones?

BTW, I read something about CFY being part of this group of post 95-ers, which include LHR, Wu Lei, and another one I forgot. I suspect this is some publicity his marketing team is pulling, and TBH I rather dislike it. First, by definition, he's not a post 95-ers. He should be grouped with other millennials, such as Song Weilong, Hu Xianxu, Bian Cheng, etc. Second, this fact alone will make him an easy target for his detractors. (I'm pretty sure it's already happening -- the perks of being the son of Chen Kaige *sarcasm*). 

1 hour ago, caranita said:

And with the latest temporary ban on period dramas,  I'm afraid both LoA and Novoland will be pushed back further! Add to that my long awaited drama, the Longest Day in Chang An. GRRHHHH!!!

Probably with this Mr. Kim Jones?

BTW, I read something about CFY being part of this group of post 95-ers, which include LHR, Wu Lei, and another one I forgot. I suspect this is some publicity his marketing team is pulling, and TBH I rather dislike it. First, by definition, he's not a post 95-ers. He should be grouped with other millennials, such as Song Weilong, Hu Xianxu, Bian Cheng, etc. Second, this fact alone will make him an easy target for his detractors. (I'm pretty sure it's already happening -- the perks of being the son of Chen Kaige *sarcasm*). 

Yeah the Song Dynasty Plough Department series is lucky enough to get aired a few days before the ban thing right? 

Errr it is not with Mr. Kim Jones, since his clothes and shoes are different with the other day, and i dont see Mr. Kim Jones in the pics.

Hmmm i dont know the positive and negative about being group with post 95ers or with millenials. I think as long as they have positive influences for him, i dont mind.

3 hours ago, caranita said:

It does not matter. He will be targetted anyway due to being the son of Che  Kaige.

If the magazine want to shoot him, why not? Out of the 4, he is pretty good at being a model. All of his fashion shoot are beautiful. This title does not have any true meaning anyway.

Translation from "You dont drink milk tea" video. Credit to Dramaholicccc on IG.

Staff: Drink milk tea?

CFY: No.

Staff: Coconut Jelly?

Staff: Oolong tea?

Staff: Coffee?

Staff: Orange juice?

Staff: milk tea?