[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

56 minutes ago, Lbpg said:

Hiiii!!! Our boy will be in it, so absolutely will be checking it out! I'm loving all his recent editorial and cover shoots, he's looking very good these days - especially today's with the pics from Bazaar. I'm hoping we'll have a video like last time he was featured, though unless he's again quoting famous writings, I'm not sure it'll be as amazing as that one was. I still watch it occasionally :w00t:

Yeahh i like the clothes! I think this time there will be no featuring video, since he was busy with Immortality, no schedule for last month and this month he will be off more than two days in a row. So he only will be part of one day event or CF shooting or photoshoot.

56 minutes ago, Lbpg said:

I'd been lurking and watching kdramas, cdramas this year had been mostly misses for me, but Go Ahead is sooooo good! And while Song Weilong is some amazing eye candy, I can't help but wonder what our boy would've been like in the older brother role. Those present-day scenes from MBS come to mind :phew:

Yeah SWL has this mature expression, they three are reversed in real age vs character's age lol. He dont have that boyish expression like Arthur, so i dont think Arthur will get older brother role like SWL, unless he has kids as lil brother lolol... hmm but dont know really, i think i do make sound underestimate him lol, very sorry lol, in my eyes he is a big baby with awesome body lololol, plz forgive me...

• LOL 2

Thanks for the lovely pictures @tothestars! My favorite is still his black outfit for Bazaar Men cover, not too fond of the rest of them. But he's got the body and gorgeous face to pull them off nicely! :)

Arthur also made it to #83 of 100 Forbes China Celebrity List. Pretty cool! At least he can now joke with his father that he has the highest recognition rank in the family :D.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, caranita said:

Thanks for the lovely pictures @tothestars! My favorite is still his black outfit for Bazaar Men cover, not too fond of the rest of them. But he's got the body and gorgeous face to pull them off nicely! :)

Yeah all of them is very good n fit to him perfectly, but the one i chose before has "Batik" inserted to the clothes, very unique and has tradisional touch, i really love it.

2 hours ago, caranita said:

Arthur also made it to #83 of 100 Forbes China Celebrity List. Pretty cool! At least he can now joke with his father that he has the highest recognition rank in the family :D.  

I havent searched Chen KaiGe's rank, what rank does he get?

1 hour ago, tothestars said:

Yeah all of them is very good n fit to him perfectly, but the one i chose before has "Batik" inserted to the clothes, very unique and has tradisional touch, i really love it.

He looks stunning. That was also one of my Fav looks plus the all black outfit with the black gloves and hat,(the one on the magazine cover) so cool... His stylist did a great job I think that was Kim Jones right? 

• Like 1

New part of translation from Bazaar

---------

So now the cap is connected with the shirt. It has been improved lol.

Btw this is yesterday video, when arthur went to work, a lil girl call him Gege, so sweet.. If only we can see his expression behind that mask...

#陈飞宇 8.26陈飞宇上班,10:00,今天被小朋友叫哥哥啦,笑了哈哈哈 https://v.douyin.com/JhW44H8/ 复制此链接,打开【抖音短视频】,直接观看视频! 

Screenshot-20200827-233807.jpg

• Love 2

2 hours ago, tothestars said:

New part of translation from Bazaar

Thanks! And fortunately the poster also provide the link to the original article, so here it is, google translated as always (lol):

URL: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/qC-TsszrLTESg7f8vYX3-g

Cover Characters | Chen Feiyu: Born to be born

Believe in the lens, believe in the state of the characters, Believe in the precipitation brought to him by age;

The character of this actor, Determines his mode of responding to life situations.  

Chen Feiyu is very picky. There is a wide range of conversations, and he can narrate every question eloquently. There are no taboos.   Our conversation took place in a separate time after the makeup and hair. Chen Feiyu was trapped in the white plush sofa, and a full-length mirror stood opposite. But he doesn't always stare at himself in the mirror. More often, he looks directly at each other, seeking a more authentic and trustworthy dialogue environment.  

This kind of belief runs through his whole life as an actor: believing in the camera, believing in the state of the characters, and believing in the precipitation brought by his age; the character of this actor determines his mode of responding to life situations.

opportunity  

Chen Feiyu had a plan for his future early, "I can't talk about life planning, but I clearly understand what direction I will go when I grow up. The road afterwards has indeed confirmed the old saying: planning is not keeping up with changes. ."   When he was a child, he traveled with his family in the crew and came into contact with all kinds of actors. He has been intrigued by such an environment since he was a child. In his eyes, directors, actors, and other crew members are particularly difficult. "Actors are not everyone What I can do, I am not questioning myself, but at that time, I didn't think about it. I would become an actor in the future."

Being an actor is an opportunity. The 17-year-old Duan Bowen was born, with a face of first love, with a gesture of aura. 17-year-old Chen Feiyu played the 17-year-old Duan Bowen, and also imprinted the 17-year-old himself on the big screen in the summer.  

Later, Ning Que, the unrestrained and unrestrained character in "Ever Night", and Yu Huai, the glamorous character in "My Best Summer," appeared one after another. Chen Feiyu portrayed many characters, and he became more and more able to find confidence in front of the camera.

Chen Feiyu has an innate ability to imitate, and he can imitate in a good manner when he sees anyone. This kind of "imitation" gives him an innate desire to perform, and also allows him to often learn to go beyond the framework to examine his own works. .

"When I watch my original play now, I feel that I did not perform very well." During the road show of "My Best Summer", a group of leading actors sat in the audience with the audience and watched it with everyone. Chen Feiyu also looked at Yu Huai with an "audience" mentality. "At that time, I thought I could act in more detail." A year later, he finished filming "Legend of Awakening" and watched it again, "A year later, you may have made some progress in acting here. Looking back at your work, I feel a bit regretful."

After "Secret Fruit", he tried many different types of roles. It is difficult to express the role he wants in his mind in a few words, but he knows that each role is completely different. He likened "every role" to "curiosity", "just like my own curiosity, there is no way to explain it to you all at once. Curiosity is strange."

experience

"There are a thousand Hamlet in the eyes of a thousand people." He expects every audience to see how he feels when watching every role he plays. Filming "Legend of Awakening" was quite challenging. The young Lu Ping had a lot of thoughts and distanced himself from others, but in the end he became a hero with the world in mind. This time Chen Feiyu was "full of harvest". "At the time of filming, the pressure was quite high. After the whole film was filmed, I learned a lot and knew how to deal with the details of certain scenes and the relationship between the characters." These are all his" Self-study".

The seniors told him that as they grow up to their age and have a lot of life experience, they will understand a lot of truth. Although speaking like this, it seems that time has made actors, but as time goes by, Chen Feiyu also slowly began to believe, "I believe, especially believe that when people grow slowly, do I really get better? Thinking about it this way, Compared to two or three years ago, I really have more confidence."

Recently, he has been living a compact and self-disciplined crew life in the crew of "Hao Yi Xing". He spent more than half of his time immersed in the role of Mo Ran, and the daily announcements were full, "We will shoot a big scene in these three days, and then we will shoot a halftime scene in a week. The plan is very good, Very arranged.” After four months of this kind of life, he split the script and the characters at home in the previous four months, and time naturally flew very fast. The preliminary work is well prepared, and this time he independently "does his homework": how to break down a script when he gets it, and how to explain the emotions of the characters according to different stages. The role of Mo Ran has long been a three-dimensional image in his heart. Joining the group for shooting also made him look forward to it more. "Haoyi Xing" doesn't let people know the ending at a glance, it is vaguely unpredictable.

The role of Mo Ran has two completely different sides, the A side is cheerful, and the B side is darker. "I read the script at the time and couldn't imagine how the dark side should be acted. Because that side is something you can't learn from in your real life experience." At the beginning, Chen Feiyu received this role, faintly "virtual", the character that the script wants to show is diversified, at every stage there is a succession and transformation. "But after I actually start to play this role, and see my performance and the whole performance state on the monitor, I will be especially grateful for the preparations I made before."  Gradually, he changed from his age-matched character to a different type of experiment.

In "My People, My Country", many people feel that the ragged grassland wanderer is far from the way he appeared in front of the public in the past, but in the setting of this character, this is not ugly, placed in the environment at the time Here, it is reasonable, it is worth trying. It is enough to express his determination to become a real actor.  

"In short, actors should try to avoid repetitive things."

Child  

Chen Feiyu, born in 2000, is 20 years old this year. On his 20th birthday, his studio showed blessings and messages from his mother, grandfather, teacher and working partners. Chen Hong wrote in the letter: In the face of well-intentioned evaluations, listen carefully, digest all kinds of voices well, and be an excellent actor. Mom believes you can do it.

When he was in junior high school, he admired his father's work very much, seeing his father manage and arrange the entire studio in every detail.  Now, Chen Feiyu has slowly established his own independent values and reflected his thoughts on every choice he made. This choice made him a self and a better Chen Feiyu.

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, tothestars said:

Yeahh i like the clothes! I think this time there will be no featuring video, since he was busy with Immortality, no schedule for last month and this month he will be off more than two days in a row. So he only will be part of one day event or CF shooting or photoshoot.

Booo but that's alright, no delays in filming, please! We need that drama asap! I felt bad when I dropped Legend of Awakening, I just couldn't deal with the weak FL and their insipid romance. So I am most definitely eagerly awaiting new material! 

Yeah SWL has this mature expression, they three are reversed in real age vs character's age lol. He dont have that boyish expression like Arthur, so i dont think Arthur will get older brother role like SWL, unless he has kids as lil brother lolol... hmm but dont know really, i think i do make sound underestimate him lol, very sorry lol, in my eyes he is a big baby with awesome body lololol, plz forgive me...

I totally understand what you mean. The image that came to mind was that very specific scene in MBS where he's with his mom in the tenement and he's on the phone with Geng Geng. Maybe it's because it's Seven Tan in this drama and that connecting it back to MBS for me hehe. My girl friend said to me, SWL is the kind that looks better in still images than moving images, Arthur is the opposite (though I come back to those Bazaar pics... :kaching3:

I also liked the batik print! He's hot in all of them, but I do like the combination of the materials and cuts in that styling. 

@Tashnat15 Kim Jones is the head designer (? I think that's what it's called) for Christian Dior, and as a brand ambassador he gives him shout outs whenever Dior dresses him span widget

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 years old Arthur for Dior

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/168992524.html?weibo_id=4543035578535830

Screenshot-20200828-231101-Weibo-Intl.jp

------

About Bazaar Interview:

Like what you have said @caranita, finally we can read another in-depth interview from 20 years old Arthur. Really glad our boy hasn't changed, still an old soul boy.

Wow for this Immortality, he did the homeworks all by him self, no one in family help him anymore, and this is the 1st time he pick the role that not age-matched with his real age anymore and the character was 3 layered!

So the previous roles were chosen because he wanted to act according age wise yeah? Age-matched wise but not repetitive character, very good! Smart moves for a newcomer actor.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, tothestars said:

18 years old Arthur in Bradley Theodore event.

He looked handsome as always in suits :) . He has a more mature face, that we often forget he was still a kid back then!

2 hours ago, tothestars said:

Arthur is having fun today with the blower, poor Brother Yang his driver LOL

Hahahahahh!! On the other hand, how do you know it's his driver? You even know his name! Really a #1 fan of our Arthur! :thumbsup:

By the way, some brilliant netizens decoded Arthur's latest emoji post :D . Of course you can translate it on twitter, but basically the interpretation is like this: Arthur's been filming day and night, in the role of Taxian Jun, "starting from crossing the time gate until the point of the cessation of death" (I don't understand this part -- maybe an arc from the book?). He wishes to return to Beijing soon to reunite with his family.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, caranita said:

Arthur's been filming day and night, in the role of Taxian Jun, "starting from crossing the time gate until the point of the cessation of death" (I don't understand this part -- maybe an arc from the book?). He wishes to return to Beijing soon to reunite with his family.

This is brilliant haha, personally I could only get filming and how he couldn't wait to reunite with his fam and I gave up lol.. No wonder he was he doesn't want to do it anymore (fans are onto him lol.. ) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, caranita said:

Hahahahahh!! On the other hand, how do you know it's his driver? You even know his name! Really a #1 fan of our Arthur! :thumbsup:

From here lol

#皓衣行 #陈飞宇 飞宇出妆视频12:50@我要上热门! @热门音乐 https://v.douyin.com/JkMJ7me/ 复制此链接,打开【抖音短视频】,直接观看视频!

Screenshot-20200830-111307.jpg

i know his name from Cadillac vlog, Arthur chat with him in the car, arthur called him Bro Yang.

20200830-111441.jpg

-----------

7 hours ago, caranita said:

By the way, some brilliant netizens decoded Arthur's latest emoji post :D . Of course you can translate it on twitter, but basically the interpretation is like this: Arthur's been filming day and night, in the role of Taxian Jun, "starting from crossing the time gate until the point of the cessation of death" (I don't understand this part -- maybe an arc from the book?). He wishes to return to Beijing soon to reunite with his family.

Yeah and Arthur surprised for it, he jokingly said will not post another emoji diary every saturday, since the fans too quick to solve it lololol, he should happy his fans are smart and think alike with him! Hahahaha

• LOL 2