[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

On 8/12/2020 at 9:03 PM, tothestars said:

Happy Birthday Director Chen

--------------

Westward Journey Event

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/165719578.html?weibo_id=4537159098567038

Awww HBD! Look how cute Arthur was, its the cheeks for me! 

Edited by Lynne
Please delete picture/video when you quote :)
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Urgently needed translation!

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/165970598.html?weibo_id=4537560376550246

Screenshot-20200814-000333-Weibo-Intl.jp

295d5t8sdjir2c3sceyl7joxg.jpg

2dk1yihwktki2ymog3qycefvn.jpg

Spoiler

3gzpexu31lb8t2hkqkujm689f.jpg

3j23286yuf76thbiz7d3r8sw3.jpg

4rwjwpsceijkcczmd8ybwutf3.jpg

5wmmsuflrr8yei7u6n8zv805x.jpg

6thkorsl7y365w22reqf63ybt.jpg

--------------

4 hours ago, caranita said:

I think these probably have been shared here before, but whatever, I'm reposting because Arthur & He Landou were cute in the BTS of My Best Summer! :))

1000% agree! They look very close together, so many skinship :phew: love them!

--------------

O M G !!! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, tothestars said:

Poor him... Huhuhu

---------

Arthur becomes Little Ondine new Spokesperson because his talent in art. I googled Little Ondine is a nail polish brand, am i right?

Like he said tough business... Also yeah its a nail polish brand and how does that fit? I know China is open and all but don't tell me Arthur gonna promote nail polish LOL.... That's a little much right?? Oh maybe more on the artistic side I don't know don't see it ...... What y'all think? 

Y'all know the reason why he deleted all those personal IG posts??? His account was more interesting, (more personal and relatable and we got to know little bit more about his character and personality) then he deleted them now we are lucky if he posts something in 3 months lol.. What's up with that? 

Edited by Lynne
Please delete picture/video when you quote :)
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, tothestars said:

I googled Little Ondine is a nail polish brand, am i right?

Must say this is the first time I heard about Little Ondine, but you must be right as you googled it.

I'm getting more used to this trend of using male actors/singers to advertise make up or accessories normally associated with women (like lipstick, and now nail polish). But I still don't understand it LOL. I know that while male artists will wear lipstick when they have events, it's still not part of daily regime. Even if the ads target women, I still think it's quite bizarre :D. 

30 minutes ago, tothestars said:

oor him... Huhuhu

His old pictures resurface! :)))

Here are also some photos from Ever Night shooting time, which I haven't seen before. More new accounts dedicated to Arthur are such a blessing! :approves:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, caranita said:

Must say this is the first time I heard about Little Ondine, but you must be right as you googled it.

I'm getting more used to this trend of using male actors/singers to advertise make up or accessories normally associated with women (like lipstick, and now nail polish). But I still don't understand it LOL. I know that while male artists will wear lipstick when they have events, it's still not part of daily regime. Even if the ads target women, I still think it's quite bizarre :D. 

His old pictures resurface! :)))

Here are also some photos from Ever Night shooting time, which I haven't seen before. More new accounts dedicated to Arthur are such a blessing! :approves:

I think the concept must stem from the fact that the girls do the make up to attract the guys. So if someone as handsome as our Arthur approves the cosmetic, it encourage the girl to use it. Arthur does not need to use it himself just approve it. ^^

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, caranita said:

I'm getting more used to this trend of using male actors/singers to advertise make up or accessories normally associated with women (like lipstick, and now nail polish). But I still don't understand it LOL. I know that while male artists will wear lipstick when they have events, it's still not part of daily regime. Even if the ads target women, I still think it's quite bizarre 

Yeah the nail polish brand threw me... And no still think it's very weird for male artists promoting feminine products..  Lol.... Arthur always cute with it so don't mind much(I know am being biased lol..)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, tothestars said:

Always love reading his interview :heart:

Thank you for sharing! Can she translate other interviews we already posted here? (lol, joking).

Yeah, always love reading them. I wish he's willing to give in depth interviews as he used to ... alas, his team is probably too careful now :( . So old gems like this are always appreciated.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, caranita said:

Thank you for sharing! Can she translate other interviews we already posted here? (lol, joking).

Yeah, always love reading them. I wish he's willing to give in depth interviews as he used to ... alas, his team is probably too careful now :( . So old gems like this are always appreciated.

Hopefully she can! It will be a great thing to have one account for his archived instagram, one for his all translated interview, one for his activities etc...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, tothestars said:

Hopefully she can! It will be a great thing to have one account for his archived instagram, one for his all translated interview, one for his activities etc...

That would be great if she can do it (wink wink).... Yeah would be nice to know what that excerpt from Chen Hong's book entails.

Do we have some fluent mandarin speaking fans on here?? 

• Love 1

45 minutes ago, Tashnat15 said:

Do we have some fluent mandarin speaking fans on here?? 

We have some fans who occasionally translated video interviews, but not written ones. So we often just used Google translations, which aren't always accurate.

• Love 1

Little Ondine

2 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

That would be great if she can do it (wink wink).... Yeah would be nice to know what that excerpt from Chen Hong's book entails.

She did it but only small part

-------------------

Arthur and the horse... :wub:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/166440041.html?weibo_id=4538514241487513

Screenshot-20200816-132301-Weibo-Intl.jp

• Love 1

Little Ondine

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/166525613.html?weibo_id=4538638496959798

2m5g46iph0y4ga6bpwnixyquh.jpg

46zm5qydjnh2iu28anjk6bqfc.jpg

6r9jwfnsw6a60sjjtaw0yws3h.jpg

Spoiler

3w7yhloh4eo9rvg50w59lbraa.jpg

Screenshot-20200816-210717-Weibo-Intl.jp

--------------

Found a Gem!!!!!! I think Arthur become the host or something? He hold a bunch of cards for the show.

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/166527386.html?weibo_id=4538648714032332

Screenshot-20200816-211509-Weibo-Intl.jp

• Like 2