[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

Long time no see him with this kind of shirt

Added weibo link:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/168003777.html?weibo_id=4541214144334238

Douyin:

晚上收工的陈飞宇,飞宇辛苦了身体早点康复哦#陈飞宇 https://v.douyin.com/JhJJebx/ 复制此链接,打开【抖音短视频】,直接观看视频!

#飞云系 #皓衣行 #陈飞宇 21点52 https://v.douyin.com/Jh1WbAs/ 复制此链接,打开【抖音短视频】,直接观看视频!

Screenshot-20200823-213144.jpg

Edited by tothestars
Adding one more link video
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, tothestars said:

Girls!

Thanks girl, just checked! Lol, same people there, and the forum's built is identical to soompi, down to the reaction emojis :D . Quite intriguing lol. But it's great that the forum has discord, that's a pull.

So what will happen with this forum? We've had TONS of stuff here.

1 hour ago, tothestars said:

It said they were shooting for hot spring scene, maybe that is why Arthur wearing 2 shirt

So he's going to show his upper body? (Must constantly remind myself that he's a KID! lol). This said, he's a lot skinnier now, much more than during Ever Night or My Best Summer (his best body so far, I think). 

Btw, he didn't get to shoot a hotspring scene with Irene for EN2, but he will for his next drama... with a man! lol. Speaking about irony :))))

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, caranita said:

So he's going to show his upper body? (Must constantly remind myself that he's a KID! lol). This said, he's a lot skinnier now, much more than during Ever Night or My Best Summer (his best body so far, I think). 

Btw, he didn't get to shoot a hotspring scene with Irene for EN2, but he will for his next drama... with a man! lol. Speaking about irony :))))

Yeah looks like his lost alil weight... Gruesome schedule of immortality is no joke. And yes he trained so hard for EN hence the amazing body lol.. (Am alil older than him and I don't care lol.. His HOT!). Can't wait to see him shirtless. And yeah I get the irony LOL

One thing I can say is atleast he has flesh and muscles on him.. What's it with Asians and the skinny bodies (no offense genuine question). Is it genetics or? 

Also was watching an interview with sangsang and this girl said the heaviest she's weighed was 47kgs... and current weight at that time was 44kgs. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, caranita said:

@Tashnat15 I actually scrolled through the forum as I remember @Lbpg once posted a link to a cut scene in My Best Summer which shows Arthur in wet shirt -- it's close to bare upper body! (Although he did show that before on Ever Night).

So here you go: https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4387871106431242

Thanks girlie.. This is food for my eyes.. Love it.. So hot! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Girls! Have you seen topless Mo Ran?? Very hot on twitter and weibo :joy:

Topless moran, photo with baby and moran in pink, what a day lololol!

--------

Arthur Family's greeting, dont know for what, but i hear Shanghai word...

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/168164132.html?weibo_id=4541518159811000

Screenshot-20200824-203248-Weibo-Intl.jp

--------------

New Belgium series

Screenshot-20200824-203017-Weibo-Intl.jp

----------

Since currently his moran topless images are everywhere, so the Fanmade video compilation of Arthur bath scenes resurface again!

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/168165358.html?weibo_id=4472781939112816

Screenshot-20200824-203348-Weibo-Intl.jp

---------

Found Ever Night's gem

Screenshot-20200824-204620-Instagram.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, tothestars said:

Come come, the foods are ready!

Hide contents

Arrghhhh so hot! Am not okay  need afew to process seriously!! 

1 hour ago, tothestars said:

Girls! Have you seen topless Mo Ran?? Very hot on twitter and weibo :joy:

Topless moran, photo with baby and moran in pink, what a day lololol!

Just seen them and am not okay, so SEXY! Especially the shirtless ones! 

• LOL 1

36 minutes ago, Tashnat15 said:

Y'all I can't wait to see Arthur in the pink outfit when he had to act like a girl I think it's gonna be hilarious especially when he detested it LOL...

Immortality is proving be more interesting imo. Can't wait... 

Yeah i feel that this moran character is very interesting, and so happy Arthur enable to portray him, although the shooting process has been pushed him to the max, but i believe hard work never fails. Cant wait for next year!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, caranita said:

@Tashnat15 I actually scrolled through the forum as I remember @Lbpg once posted a link to a cut scene in My Best Summer which shows Arthur in wet shirt -- it's close to bare upper body! (Although he did show that before on Ever Night).

So here you go: https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4387871106431242

Forever sad that this scene didn't make it into the film - for the visual and the song!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, tothestars said:

Arthur as the September cover for L'Officiel Homme

Yayyyy! It's out already. I love their description of Arthur: humble, polite, well-mannered, but has adequate self-awareness. So he'll strive to improve himself, but understands that there will be gaps in the process. :love:

@Lbpg Hiiiii!! Long time no see! Are you going to watch Immortality when it comes out next year?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Qeelin for Chinese Valentine's Day

7f2k8fy86paxrx1spineqs1xi.jpg

26 minutes ago, caranita said:

Yayyyy! It's out already. I love their description of Arthur: humble, polite, well-mannered, but has adequate self-awareness. So he'll strive to improve himself, but understands that there will be gaps in the process. :love:

@Lbpg Hiiiii!! Long time no see! Are you going to watch Immortality when it comes out next year?

Yesss, i am so proud of him :heart: plz dont ever change this basic attitude...

• Like 2

So I have a confession(don't judge lol) Started watched LOA and stopped when Molin died(my funny, loyal, ridiculous Molin) and then Qin sang dies as well(when I tell you a wailed arrghh) and Ziyan wasn't punished cause she was so manipulative (how I hated her, still do lol). Needed to take a break from the show. 

Then resumed watching past couple of days and Molin is still ALIVE... Am so happy am crying.... Aww my sutan they make such a great couple. 

Did I tell you guys how Arthur's hairstyle bothered me lol.. The 2 pulled  out strands of hair at the front that I couldnt stand lol.. 

And then when they all played checkmate on luisong was icing on the cake

• LOL 3

Yeah everybody feels the same about the two strands of hair, but he still really looks gorgeous mature, so sometimes i want to cut the two strands hair, sometimes i dont want lol. But i believe the hair is also annoying for Arthur, we can see it in the BTS lol.

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, tothestars said:

Yeah everybody feels the same about the two strands of hair, but he still really looks gorgeous mature, so sometimes i want to cut the two strands hair, sometimes i dont want lol. But i believe the hair is also annoying for Arthur, we can see it in the BTS lol.

LOL... And I've finished the series but the hair still bothers me. His handsome so he can pull off any style imo

• Like 1
  • LOL 2