[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

5 hours ago, tothestars said:

Arthur as Mo Ran

Reveal hidden contents

He looks amazing! Especially the in the blue outfit, red shirt and pic with green screen background. 

And yes Immortality has taken its tool on his poor body.. (urgghhhh.... his lost weight) 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, tothestars said:

More from Get Smart Dad, can we have petition for airing this although only in limited app youku??

Wait it didn't air??? (such a shame, cause Arthur seems great with kids) Well I sure hope he got paid for his time... (rolling eyes emoji).

How do I even get normal emojis to work on here help please lol..... 

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

Wait it didn't air??? (such a shame, cause Arthur seems great with kids) Well I sure hope he got paid for his time... (rolling eyes emoji).

How do I even get normal emojis to work on here help please lol..... 

Yeah china rules back then, not allowing children in tv or something? I forget. 

Sorry no emojis can be posted in here lol.

---------

Arthur for Qeelin

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing @tothestars! Unfortunately I can't see those videos -- I guess I need a weibo account to be able to do it.  

By the way, when I was doing my usual Arthur googling, found some bilibili videos slashing Arthur with -- guess who -- Liu Haoran and Luhan! :joy::joy::joy: I dislike real person shippings, but these pairings are so unthinkable that I found them hilarious!

Arthur with LHR: https://www.bilibili.com/s/video/BV1eK4y1a7mm

Arthur with Luhan: https://www.bilibili.com/s/video/BV1e64y1F7gn

ETA: OK, I must admit I don't like the sexual innuendo in the video with Luhan. Call me a prudish, but Arthur wears school uniform all the time in it, which just rubbed me the wrong way lol.  

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, caranita said:

Thanks for sharing @tothestars! Unfortunately I can't see those videos -- I guess I need a weibo account to be able to do it.  

By the way, when I was doing my usual Arthur googling, found some bilibili videos slashing Arthur with -- guess who -- Liu Haoran and Luhan! :joy::joy::joy: 

Yeah @tothestars couldn't watch the videos either. Fans are really creative and hilarious LOL...