Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tothestars

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

Guys! I am guilty of watching the unofficial clip from those obsessed fans every day:P.

I notice that our Arthur broight not many Clothes. He has only a gray, 2 black and a white T shirts. So he really need to watch them often. I think that is why he became a representative for OMO Detergent. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

Guys! I am guilty of watching the unofficial clip from those obsessed fans every day:P.

I notice that our Arthur broight not many Clothes. He has only a gray, 2 black and a white T shirts. So he really need to watch them often. I think that is why he became a representative for OMO Detergent. :P

Haahhahah i am guilty as well my friend! Currently those videos are one of my daily entertainment lololol!

Yeah i think he brought more shoes than shirts lol! No la, actually the white, black and grey tshirts are in different models, no all the same, since he love monochrome, so i think he only brought 10-15 clothes which consists of semi formal shirt, sweat shirt, tshirt and sleeveless for gym or basket, and likely 10 of short and long pants, and for formal event, i think he will get endorsed one. And for shoes i think he brought 5 pairs include one slippers.

• LOL 3

37 minutes ago, tothestars said:

Our weirdo art boy. I really want to now the translation of each caption :tears:

Me too! 

• LOL 1

Btw, in IG there is one acc dedicated to immortality drama, the admin said that arthur's height is 192 cm, and then someone asked whether it was 188 cm? The admin replied that she asked her friend about it and she got the information that arthur said himself that he already gain more height. But i saw in one event i forgot what event, arthur met dylan xiong, they both still looked at the same height like in LoA, and beside arthur stand Liu YuNing the singer, and he is taller than arthur like 3-5 cm. And the three of them stated their height as 188 cm lololol oh well...

• Like 2

His newest weibo

And the response is... Lolololol i always love reading all the responses of his weibo post!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, tothestars said:

Compilation of Arthur's fashion doodles design.

seems like he love arts :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

seems like he love arts :)

Yes he does, because he has the Art in his name lol

• LOL 3

25 minutes ago, tothestars said:

Yes he does, because he has the Art in his name lol

by taking out the hur* hahaha

• LOL 3

6 hours ago, tothestars said:

I think this is a clarification about Arthur being slandered in HYX shooting. Dont know exactly what is going on though... Sigh poor him...

Yeah, it looks like this account holder is trying to make clarification regarding some rumors about Arthur. From what I read using Google translation, the rumors seem to be:

- Arthur was going out with Ouyang Nana ("4 character actress" and later on there was a picture of her lol) on 20 June. (The account says crew confirms that Arthur was shooting on that date)

- Arthur has been acting intimately with Chen Yao in the shooting set of HYX, gifting her, etc. (The account says Arthur likes to DIY clothes, accessories etc and gift them to his colleagues and crew)

- Arthur has another movie coming up to start shooting in September. (The account debunks it. PS: I have read the rumor about the movie in a Chinese chat forum, but since there's no other places mentioning anything about it, I never shared it here.)

- Arthur's weibo, Oasis, IG content -- I think some people accuse that he posted pictures in HYX set or some inexplicable photos to draw attention. So this account underlines that Arthur genuinely loves Mo Ran, and he just wants to be a good actor.

ETA: the last para is quite sad to read eh? That Arthur may be silent all this time, but that doesn't mean he's not sad whenever he reads slander about him (and his friends & family). 

I'm not sure how true this acct is, since it doesn't look like his official fanclub or his studio's acct. I've never read that rumor abt him going out with Nana on 20 June, either. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thx a lot for the explanation @caranita, seriously arthur has haters a lot more than i thought before. Luckily he has gained more fans today because of the hyx fandom. I think most of fans from hyx fandom and other BL fandom is amazed by his mo ran charisma and start to watch his previous film and dramas, and the most important thing is they also start to stand up and support him. Hopefully the haters will lesser in number and start to like him, at least dont slander him anymore. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, tothestars said:

Thx a lot for the explanation @caranita, seriously arthur has haters a lot more than i thought before. Luckily he has gained more fans today because of the hyx fandom. I think most of fans from hyx fandom and other BL fandom is amazed by his mo ran charisma and start to watch his previous film and dramas, and the most important thing is they also start to stand up and support him. Hopefully  the haters will lesser in number and start to like him, at least dont slander him anymore. 

Hmm, except for the rumor that he was trying to draw attention with his cryptic weibo/IG, I personally don't think the others are that bad, just dating rumors. And his cryptic messages -- he always did it on IG! Nothing new there. 

• Love 1

9 hours ago, caranita said:

Hmm, except for the rumor that he was trying to draw attention with his cryptic weibo/IG, I personally don't think the others are that bad, just dating rumors. And his cryptic messages -- he always did it on IG! Nothing new there. 

Oh i thought it was very bad. Yeah for people who never knew him before, it will be so weird seeing his cryptic weibo/ig posts. If he really want to draw attention, he will be post his activity everyday and even play Dou Yin like other actor, sigh... 

--------

Fans put him on a big screen in Sanghai, wow!

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/157433658.html?weibo_id=4522890831572658

Screenshot-20200704-090001-Weibo-Intl.jp

• Love 1

I missed this ep, Arthur and Xiao Zhan in Happy Camp 070817

I saw on weibo that some of ?LYX fans are not very nice to Arthur. However, I hope that the majority of fans are rational. There seems to be multiple attempts to cause fans of HYX actors/actresses to crash to each other. 
I read about the green hairpin that Yang Zi and Wu Yi Fan fans crashed with each others.

This may be a deliberate attempt to destroy the popularity of a series. 

So a little crashes between fans of HYX feels fishy.

Of course as CFY international fans I have no way to express our opinion, Oh Well! 

• Unamused 1
  • Shocked 1

17 hours ago, mei2018 said:

I saw on weibo that some of ?LYX fans are not very nice to Arthur. However, I hope that the majority of fans are rational. There seems to be multiple attempts to cause fans of HYX actors/actresses to crash to each other. 
I read about the green hairpin that Yang Zi and Wu Yi Fan fans crashed with each others.

This may be a deliberate attempt to destroy the popularity of a series. 

So a little crashes between fans of HYX feels fishy.

Of course as CFY international fans I have no way to express our opinion, Oh Well! 

Oh i havent read about it, what happened?