[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

14 hours ago, tothestars said:

Ladies i wanna ask, can you all open the douyin link video?

I can open the links on PC or tablet. Doesn't work on cellphone. 

I feel like this translation is even clearer:

He's pretty clever using pictures to answer (or dodge, lol) some questions. I'm curious who's that person he admires most. With beard, curly hair...

This is the second or third time he mentioned about disliking insincerity. Personal experience? (Somehow EN1 popped up to me lol. But his weibo praising & thanking PD Yang Yang seemed genuine and heartfelt). 

Also, his weight is indeed a big issue for him lol.

• Thanks 1

I hear today is Arthur's last day of shooting, I thought that would be the Sept 18th right? 

Also know we are not going to hear from him for awhile well maybe not as frequent *sad face until hopefully when he promotes his new movie 'Youth' Imma miss him... Can't wait for Youth, Immortality and future projects from him. Glad he could take a break and just chill. 

Sincerely, 

Proud fan (lol) 

• Like 2

Yeah today is Arthur's last day. I believe the Heng Dian fans even the paps are missing him already. Last four days shooting in a row, Arthur back at dawn and strolling near hotel. I wonder why. 

I think we gonna have a lot of pics and videos today. Everybody also eager to wait his weibo post lol.

----------

Arthur for Westward Journey 

DVL

http://n.miaopai.com/media/pFRydN1ZJkAPqGQHfzevenPKJJuL0sC2.htm

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/172702052.html?weibo_id=4550128020494185

Screenshot-20200917-141750-Weibo-Intl.jp

----------

Arthur for GQ September

DVL:

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4550115482861579/4550116222964237

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/172702521.html?weibo_id=4550116222964237

Screenshot-20200917-141813-Weibo-Intl.jp

24 minutes ago, tothestars said:

For Arthur's last day, his fandom Small Universe prepare a lot of things. A stage in hotel, food and banners in location set.

Awesome, this is so sweet!!! Hope his surprised can't wait to see his reaction gonna be epic! 

• Love 1

31 minutes ago, tothestars said:

For Arthur's last day, his fandom Small Universe prepare a lot of things. A stage in hotel, food and banners in location set.

Chinese fans are... extravagant!!

Yeah, we can expect a lot of legal pictures as he wraps up! :D Let's indulge in the moment because we might not hear again from him for a while, since he'll be going back to study. I'm not even sure if Youth will be screened this year, let alone Arthur doing any promotional tour. I don't remember if movies that are now in theatres (The 800, Love You Forever, for instance) had promotional events at all. Covid-19 is still looming, so people are still being cautious & vigilant. But I'll check out the rumors to see if we'll have anything even remotely promising! B)

• Love 1

1 hour ago, tothestars said:

Arthur's wrap up posting on weibo collection

Thanks for this! I honestly didn't remember his wrap up post for EN1, I only remember his farewell one on EN finale day as we were crying over it for we knew we wouldn't see him in EN2 :D. Most likely because I had not followed him back then (he was practically a rookie). 

While the HXY filming process personally gave me a roller coaster ride due to the dramas surrounding it, in the end I'm very happy for Arthur. Not only because he was doing a project that he obviously loves and is thrilled about, but especially because he won over many hearts and gained a lot of new followers/fans along the way. With his insane dedication and work ethos, he's shown to his detractors that he's not a spoiled rich guy. Instead, he worked very hard for himself and for the project, he helped and supported his co-stars and the whole crew throughout the filming. I hope the drama turns out great next year, and I can't wait to see his transformation on screen!

All the best, Arthur! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Long time no see airport fancam

7 hours ago, caranita said:

While the HXY filming process personally gave me a roller coaster ride due to the dramas surrounding it, in the end I'm very happy for Arthur. Not only because he was doing a project that he obviously loves and is thrilled about, but especially because he won over many hearts and gained a lot of new followers/fans along the way. With his insane dedication and work ethos, he's shown to his detractors that he's not a spoiled rich guy. Instead, he worked very hard for himself and for the project, he helped and supported his co-stars and the whole crew throughout the filming. I hope the drama turns out great next year, and I can't wait to see his transformation on screen!

All the best, Arthur! 

Well said my friend! It spoke my mind but I can never write something like this, Arthur and his family must be proud and touched by reading this. Thank you for writing this!

• Love 1