[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

@epinklyn I can't like all your precious contents enough! LOVE 'EM TREMENDOUSLY!!! Thank you so much!

Also thank you @angelangie for occasionally dropping some gems too! xoxo.

Happy birthday, Arthur! May your dreams and aspiration be achieved, may you always be happy in what you do, may you keep being hardworking and humble, may you never stop being your mature self. I look forward to your projects -- and even when I was initially unenthusiastic about Legend of Awakening, I now can't wait to watch it!

To all the ladies here (and gentlemen, if there is any LOL), you're awesome. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Full version of CFY's First Solo Live Online

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4492004701175817/4492009790550044

Love this! Always love listening to him singing. He may not be the best singer, but he knows his range and songs that fit it :). And of course, I'm a fan of his speaking voice 

27 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Annoyed with the last sentence from this article, oh well..

Hahaha... don't worry, @epinklyn. I've been following this blog for years. She might've written like that, but she likes Arthur quite well. She often features Arthur in the blog, and didn't care much about EN2 ;-)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, caranita said:

Love this! Always love listening to him singing. He may not be the best singer, but he knows his range and songs that fit it :). And of course, I'm a fan of his speaking voice 

Hahaha... don't worry, @epinklyn. I've been following this blog for years. She might've written like that, but she likes Arthur quite well. She often features Arthur in the blog, and didn't care much about EN2 ;-)

Yeah Silence Wang's voice is one of my fave type of voice, so happy he has sung two ost in arthur's work.

Ah ok then, i thought the one who likes writing a blog aka blogger, must have conducted an investigation, so i prefer she/he commented any possibility of reasons why Arthur doesnt join EN2, but i think she must have feel very dissapointed for the result of EN2 yeah, so she kind of blame it to Arthur. 

• Like 2