[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

Speaking of HYX (or HXY? whatever), read a rumor yesterday that Chen Hong might also have a role in it. Since it's only mentioned in a post in a chat forum, let's take it with a ton of salt. 

On another random note -- this is not fully about Arthur. But a writer made a commentary article on actors of certain heights (those who're 170s cm tall, and those who are 180s cm tall) and their fashion sense.

Here's what the writer thinks about Arthur: he's tall and handsome, and looks very good in formal suits (tuxedo?). But his personal/every day attire is very boring, only black and white . The writer even says there's no point in criticizing Arthur's clothing, because it's so boring there's nothing to write about :lol::lol::lol:. As Arthur has become Anta's global ambassador, he/she hopes Arthur will display sneakers in various shape, and promote Chinese brand sneakers.

(original article link: http://www.yohoboys.com/news/index-90175-0-0.html)

• LOL 2

Thx @caranita for the news and rumours, i dont have access for that.... Really count on you ladies!

We are expecting 3 upcoming projects from Arthur :

1. Legend of Awakening to be aired, it is almost March, end of Q1 2020 huaaaaaa...

2. Youth (movie with Liu HaoRan, Sophie Zhang and Wen Qi?)

3. Hao YiXing

Screenshot-20200218-135259-Weibo-Intl.jp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Thx @caranita for the news and rumours, i dont have access for that.... Really count on you ladies!

We are expecting 3 upcoming projects from Arthur :

1. Legend of Awakening to be aired, it is almost March, end of Q1 2020 huaaaaaa...

2. Youth (movie with Liu HaoRan, Sophie Zhang and Wen Qi?)

3. Hao YiXing

Like I have mentioned, sometimes I just type Arthur's characters on Google, put on the period (1 week, or 24 hours) and surf my way. A lot are rehashed or even trash news, but we often find gems :)

Look forward to Legend of Awakening! I hope that Youth can be released this year. Youth is most likely at post production stage at the moment, but I suspect the progress is slowing down too due to CoVID-19. Knowing CKG, there's possibility Youth will take part in major international film festivals, so fingers crossed Arthur will show up in one of those too!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

5 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Other pics from New One

Thanks heaps dear!

He looks great, but I miss his muscular biceps from the Ever Night 1 days. I read somewhere he deliberately lost his weight. Some claimed that was for HYX, is it right? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, caranita said:

Like I have mentioned, sometimes I just type Arthur's characters on Google, put on the period (1 week, or 24 hours) and surf my way. A lot are rehashed or even trash news, but we often find gems :)

Look forward to Legend of Awakening! I hope that Youth can be released this year. Youth is most likely at post production stage at the moment, but I suspect the progress is slowing down too due to CoVID-19. Knowing CKG, there's possibility Youth will take part in major international film festivals, so fingers crossed Arthur will show up in one of those too!

Arthur's character means in chinese character aka hanzi right? Ah maybe i will give it a try later LOL.

Yeah everything in China is slowing down currently... Oh how much i want to see LoA :bawling:. OOT: there is also one drama called The Fated General from Zhang RuoYun also stuck for sometime (read: years), how i wish that also will be aired due too this "slowing down". 

9 hours ago, caranita said:

He looks great, but I miss his muscular biceps from the Ever Night 1 days. I read somewhere he deliberately lost his weight. Some claimed that was for HYX, is it right? 

I think Arthur's muscular is small in natural, not the ones which -specially trained for and has to drink and eat a lot protein, to gain more muscles-, so in EN1, i think he wanted to gain muscles and made his body more solid not too skinny. But yeah i like his body in EN1 n My Best Summer, especially the "deleted scene" one, where he got wet on the beach oh yeah! LOL. Oh i wish he will not make his body back to skinny for HYX, too skinny like Xiao Zhan in Untamed, ah.. no good, pretty and handsome but not dashing or gallant.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Apparently the hashtag #chenkaige still tagged in him...

But I think in this post, CKG was tagged because he's Arthur's father ;-) 

Arthur's character means in chinese character aka hanzi right? Ah maybe i will give it a try later LOL.

Yeah everything in China is slowing down currently... Oh how much i want to see LoA :bawling:. OOT: there is also one drama called The Fated General from Zhang RuoYun also stuck for sometime (read: years), how i wish that also will be aired due too this "slowing down". 

Yes! I meant "陈飞宇", I just google it he he he...

I wish LoA will be aired shortly -- and I second the wish to have the Fated General aired too! ZRY almost never missed it for me(except his role in WuXin the Monster Killer, which I kinda hated). Also bonus in Fated General is Bai Yu, who's IMO a very good actor too.

I think Arthur's muscular is small in natural, not the ones which -specially trained for and has to drink and eat a lot protein, to gain more muscles-, so in EN1, i think he wanted to gain muscles and made his body more solid not too skinny. But yeah i like his body in EN1 n My Best Summer, especially the "deleted scene" one, where he got wet on the beach oh yeah! LOL. Oh i wish he will not make his body back to skinny for HYX, too skinny like Xiao Zhan in Untamed, ah.. no good, pretty and handsome but not dashing or gallant.

He never outdid it. His muscles were apparent, but very proportional. Lol, agree with his wet body in My Best Summer :w00t:

Actually I thought he was losing his weight for his role in Youth. I didn't read HYX, so I dunno if MoRan is supposed to be a skinny character... 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, caranita said:

I wish LoA will be aired shortly -- and I second the wish to have the Fated General aired too! ZRY almost never missed it for me(except his role in WuXin the Monster Killer, which I kinda hated). Also bonus in Fated General is Bai Yu, who's IMO a very good actor too.

Hopefully next March! Finger crossed ladies!

OOT: Yeah i also dislike his role in WuXin, well i dun like him back then, i prefer WuXin #ofcourse LOL. But now i realized how variative his selection of characters, no matter as a lead or 2nd lead, but of course with his current fame, he will always offered as a lead.

3 hours ago, caranita said:

He never outdid it. His muscles were apparent, but very proportional. Lol, agree with his wet body in My Best Summer :w00t:

Actually I thought he was losing his weight for his role in Youth. I didn't read HYX, so I dunno if MoRan is supposed to be a skinny character... 

Yeahh i do feel his body is very proportional especially for someone in his age. I also havent got any info about Mo Ran's character and description, i only know he will be both protagonist and antagonist, this is mainly what i most love and cant wait to watch!

• Love 1