[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

10 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Please be aired on March! It said in Spring!

HURRAHHH!!!  :star::star::star:   Spring can last until May, but I concur, let it be March!!!

7 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Arthur support Elvis Han's Wu Xin 3

Good to see him friends with more actors! I looooveee the first Wuxin, didn't care for the second season -- but might check out Wuxin 3 since I miss Su Yongliang! (Also, Chen Yao will also star in Arthur's HXY, right?)

• Like 1

On 2/26/2020 at 8:12 PM, epinklyn said:

Did he skate for variety show?

I think I did read a rumor about him being in a variety show, but no information on what kind of variety that is. Look at that laughter! It's his jolly laughter that reminds me of how young he is

, because most of the time he looks so serious and mature.

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Arthur with Fan Xian's child star.

Love the child actor! Wasn't this taken at the press conference of My Motherland? Maybe we can hope that one day they'll be in a movie or drama together. 

10 hours ago, epinklyn said:

CFY for March Cover Men's Uno... Well our boy finally reach 20 years old this April, we can start calling him our man LOL

Can we have a birthday video again this year? With him in a tuxedo please :D 

• Love 1

14 hours ago, caranita said:

I think I did read a rumor about him being in a variety show, but no information on what kind of variety that is. Look at that laughter! It's his jolly laughter that reminds me of how young he is

, because most of the time he looks so serious and mature.

Love the child actor! Wasn't this taken at the press conference of My Motherland? Maybe we can hope that one day they'll be in a movie or drama together. 

Can we have a birthday video again this year? With him in a tuxedo please :D 

Yeah i thought he was training ice skating for the sake of movie Youth, but it was variety show instead..

Yeahh the child actor called Finn Han HaoLin韩昊霖 , i have followed his DouYin and Weibo. He is one year older than my son :P. He also played as young Zhang WuZi in Heaven Sword Dragon Sabre, @caranita should know this. I hope they can work together too! I also want arthur can work together with ZRY either in drama, movie or variety show!

• Like 1

Omg omg newest reality show!  Guys Doing Housework, we will get Arthur n ZRY in one variety show! But most probably in different episodes... And according to the pic, i think we will get two Arthur episodes, he alone in his house, and other is with his friend, room mate maybe?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/5/2020 at 3:08 AM, epinklyn said:

Omg omg newest reality show!  Guys Doing Housework, we will get Arthur n ZRY in one variety show! But most probably in different episodes... And according to the pic, i think we will get two Arthur episodes, he alone in his house, and other is with his friend, room mate maybe?

OMG!!!! Yayayayayayyyay!!! Thank you for posting the news!!! I've seen this in the net, but didn't quite understand it. Is it ready to air, and if so when? Those who have only recently discovered Arthur may find it odd, but here we know that he DOES houseworks, lololol... Can't wait to see his OCD-ness and meticulousness on screen. I have a feeling his show partner will be annoyed by his insistence on tidiness and that everything has to be in certain order!:lol::lol::lol:

15 hours ago, epinklyn said:

I am waiting for teaser or trailer!

Me too!! April can't come too early! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, caranita said:

Can't wait to see his OCD-ness and meticulousness on screen. I have a feeling his show partner will be annoyed by his insistence on tidiness and that everything has to be in certain order!:lol::lol::lol:

Me too!!!!! Hahahahaha! There will be A LOT of star bling2 visual effect in the entire house, and his room mate will get scolded for "moving" things LOL.

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

New poster of FeiYu released

Oh my oh my! I am sure we will get teaser next week!

• LOL 1

I'm very not active on this forum, but I can assure you I check it from time to time :)

Thank you very much again @epinklyn and others for keeping this forum alive!

I wish all of us here health and safety amidst the global Covid-19 pandemic. If your governments ask you to stay at home, please do so! Let's do our part to keep our society safer. This will eventually pass, but let's hang on together and help each other in the meantime, because there's only so much governments can do. XOXO.

• Like 1
  • Love 1