Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

very very very the big sigh.....

i dont understand the hype on BL series to be honest

Don't get me wrong angie some of the story under BL category can be interesting... such as Priest's Modu (Silent Reading).. a detective novel.. or even MXTX's novel.. its just that the author's preference is BL, but their story is solid. 

I've heard and read a bit about 2ha few months ago and while I think it has an interesting story (with a weird ending).. I just don't think this 2ha can be adapted well without changing almost 60-70% of the story.. sigh... and... I am very pessimistic it won't be another messy story.. 

We can only hope for the best at this point..

a controversial tought...lols... 

Spoiler

and its a bit of a surprise for me that CFY accept another Tencent drama.. after what happen with EN :(

• Like 3

The third sigh comes from me. I'm happy he has a new project, I just wish he opted for a less "idol-ish" one! (To me now all BL adaptations scream "IDOL!!!" -- biggest apologies to BL fans). Oh will, I can only wish him the best of luck, and please don't forget his education. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Don't get me wrong angie some of the story under BL category can be interesting... such as Priest's Modu (Silent Reading).. a detective novel.. or even MXTX's novel.. its just that the author's preference is BL, but their story is solid. 

I've heard and read a bit about 2ha few months ago and while I think it has an interesting story (with a weird ending).. I just don't think this 2ha can be adapted well without changing almost 60-70% of the story.. sigh... and... I am very pessimistic it won't be another messy story.. 

We can only hope for the best at this point..

Hide contents

and its a bit of a surprise for me that CFY accept another Tencent drama.. after what happen with EN :(

oh im okie with the genre to be honest however i just dont understand the underlines.....just like how ppl like to promote bromance 

i prefer it to be something like brotherhood instead....i couldnt understand bromance

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I agree with you. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

I read something like that as well. The reason why earlier I commented here that they should consider hiring the Bloody Romance scriptwriters, who adapted an erotica into an angsty fantasy wuxia/romance, and gained a lot of praises for that! 

• Like 4

A little more information about the crew....

https://cfen.si/2020/01/20/luo-yunxi-chen-feiyu-cast-in-bl-novel-adapted-drama/

OK, hit me ladies, but I was not impressed by the CGI in Ashes of Love. I thought it looks cheap -- PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! Bloody Romance with its allegedly limited budget, IMO, produced a way more beautiful looking show than Ashes. (Do I sound like a BR hardcore fangirl? I am). It's great, though, that their costumes will be by the designer of Tribes and Empires and Ever Night (YESSSS!!!!). 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i prefer it to be something like brotherhood instead

lol.. that's why I love Gank Your heart.. its one of that modern drama that did brotherhood relationship very very well...

34 minutes ago, caranita said:

Oh will, I can only wish him the best of luck, and please don't forget his education. 

Me too... 

LOL the strong point of AOL was the story.... the CGI was just OK... 

• Like 3

Omg... :bawling: why Fei Yu why... Even now there are already strange images about them both... 

I am getting sad after read @lynne22 short description about 2ha... I really hope they have great script writer that not being messed with Tencent interfere for the sake of "the most high profile and expensive BL drama ever made" hate that words!

Oh well, maybe we can talk about the technical LOL. So the wardrobe designer is decent, the CGI not that ok, what about the director He SuPei?  

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Omg... :bawling: why Fei Yu why... Even now there are already strange images about them both... 

I am getting sad after read @lynne22 short description about 2ha... I really hope they have great script writer that not being messed with Tencent interfere for the sake of "the most high profile and expensive BL drama ever made" hate that words!

Oh well, maybe we can talk about the technical LOL. So the wardrobe designer is decent, the CGI not that ok, what about the director He SuPei?  

Even more so is that strange rumor about him sabotaging Wang Yibo because he's envious that WYB was cast in a BL drama -- Hellooo???? There are TWO stars of Untamed, and Xiao Zhan is the relatively more famous one now! It's ridiculous but seems like a lot of netizens buy it, adding to my displeasure of this project. 

I haven't found any information about the director, but will surely share it with you if I get it. I think I'll ask those potato ladies LOL.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Hide contents

I'm thinking that there are probably not that many options, and if he turns them down he's the one paying for it. 

I'm also thinking they're probably regretting changing leads? Lol. I hope so. 

I just read the synopsis and you ladies aren't kidding, that novel sounds, uhhh, like it would need a lot of retooling to make it pass the censorship test! 

• Like 3

@epinklyn About the CGI, the concept art looks pretty good tho.. so maybe there'll be an improvement on the CGI.

And mayhaps Chen Kaige will lend a hand on the production... so we can still hope the finished product might be good.  

2 hours ago, caranita said:

Even more so is that strange rumor about him sabotaging Wang Yibo because he's envious that WYB was cast in a BL drama -- Hellooo???? There are TWO stars of Untamed, and Xiao Zhan is the relatively more famous one now! It's ridiculous but seems like a lot of netizens buy it, adding to my displeasure of this project. 

Oh.. this is such a strange rumor.. ^_^ haiyahh... tbh WYB always get hate.. and do you guys remember when the rumor of EN2's ML was rumored to be changed there's a few xyh account that always spread false rumor about CFY too.. ugh.. I pity these kids.. seriously.. their career be ruined by this kind of thing.... 

1 hour ago, Lbpg said:

I'm also thinking they're probably regretting changing leads? Lol. I hope so. 

I try to be neutral now about EN2 lols eventho it still made me sad :tears:.. lols.. but yeah... EN2's reception seems to be 50:50 huh? lols... altho personally I think its because of the watered down story... 

Anyway.. lols glad I muted "EN2" in twitter timeline so I never see any news or comment about it :P 

• Love 3

39 minutes ago, caranita said:

I haven't found any information about the director, but will surely share it with you if I get it. I think I'll ask those potato ladies LOL.

I will keep positive thinking. i think that the script may be very good as his parent agreed to it. (Thinking about Farewell my concubine). So I will keep my finger cross.

I heard that there will be many series adapted from BL fictions anyway.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, caranita said:

I think since arthur once liked weibo post about WYB's photoshopped image. The netizens start to make both of them become enemy. There is a rumour about WYB has adored OYNN, that is why CFY dislike WYB. 

1 hour ago, lynne22 said:

Oh.. this is such a strange rumor.. ^_^ haiyahh... tbh WYB always get hate.. and do you guys remember when the rumor of EN2's ML was rumored to be changed there's a few xyh account that always spread false rumor about CFY too.. ugh.. I pity these kids.. seriously.. their career be ruined by this kind of thing.... 

Well both WYB n XZ is really famous now, but yes like @caranita said, XZ is crazier in famous LOL. WYB is an honest kid with knife tounge, so he is not as loveable as XZ which always being nice n humble. I agree that both of cfy n wyb is both victim of false rumour by netizens.

Btw who is XYH ?

3 hours ago, caranita said:

I haven't found any information about the director, but will surely share it with you if I get it. I think I'll ask those potato ladies LOL

Hahahaha thx a lot, ah also plz find info about the script writer, it is also very important.

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

I will keep positive thinking. i think that the script may be very good as his parent agreed to it. (Thinking about Farewell my concubine). So I will keep my finger cross.

I heard that there will be many series adapted from BL fictions anyway.

Hopefully there is clarification about there is no "BL" in this project. But i think many Arthur fans that support this project. 

• Like 2

@epinklyn There cannot be BL in the project because it is banned by the Chinese government. So the most that they can do is the brotherhood/master/student relatinship.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@epinklyn xyh/yxh (I can’t remember which is the correct acronym) is what we would call rumor/gossip accounts on weibo.. they’re like accounts paid by a company or etc to promote/blowing up certain issues... 

oh and yeah.. I just saw someone commenting on wyb/cfy issues on twitter and i’m like omg... this is so silly and sigh ... like @caranita says its pretty annoying...  time to block some people in twitter I guess ^_^

Oh yes @mei2018 I’m sure it won’t be a straight BL.. my concern is more on the story lols but oh well... its no use to think too much at this point... lets just hope it went well for Feiyu... 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

@epinklyn There cannot be BL in the project because it is banned by the Chinese government. So the most that they can do is the brotherhood/master/student relatinship.

Ah ic... Thx to the government then, but yeah i really concern and worried about the wild thinking and creativity from netizen though. 

57 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@epinklyn xyh/yxh (I can’t remember which is the correct acronym) is what we would call rumor/gossip accounts on weibo.. they’re like accounts paid by a company or etc to promote/blowing up certain issues... 

oh and yeah.. I just saw someone commenting on wyb/cfy issues on twitter and i’m like omg... this is so silly and sigh ... like @caranita says its pretty annoying...  time to block so people in twitter I guess ^_^

Oh yes @mei2018 I’m sure it won’t be a straight BL.. my concern is more on the story lols but oh well... its no use to think too much at this point... lets just hope it went well for Feiyu... 

Ah ic, yeah let's make our timeline is clean, not filled with junk. I am also have my concern on the story and plot, that is why we need a very good script writer, oh plz plz... 

And one more, does anyone happen to know about the appearance of cfy's role? Is he skinny or not? I want to see those perfect NQ body :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

12 hours ago, lynne22 said:

oh and yeah.. I just saw someone commenting on wyb/cfy issues on twitter and i’m like omg... this is so silly and sigh ... like @caranita says its pretty annoying...  time to block so people in twitter I guess ^_^

I am really annoyed at the so call some fans of WYB too. What is the matter with them? Always picking fight for no reason. I heard that some even picking fight with XZ fans for the position in an award event. Will it be better to focus on the positive side of actor that they like instead of being negative to the actor that they do not like. Grrr....
Anyway, I think in every  fandoms there will always someone like that. That just showed that the society is sick. 

• Like 2

My god! Chen Hong will be in the new drama too,? If it is true, I am very positive now.

Edit: Never mind,! It seem to be just a rumor,