[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

3 hours ago, rhaps said:

@caranita, LOL at Dad making CFY learning through the chaos, hahaha. I agree with him. Being used to chaos will make you be able to adjust to a harsh environment, like delayed schedule, sudden changes, etc2. 

I read some article saying that CKG described him as 'order madness', like he arranged his clothes neatly/in order, and he put the alarm clock in a certain position :P . He is also a perfectionist (we were right, girls! ) , that is, he strives for excellence when doing something (erasing his writing, then writes again, IIRC) . 

And ..the article also said that he likes poetry *LOL* , in order to control the muscles in his hands. He is really unique :P

See he is already OCD! And yeah perfectionist boy ck ck ck that is why he did so many preparation for being Ning Que, well planned and strive for excellence, oh my, on such young age...

Do you mean pottery @rhaps, making pot, vase like that? forming his muscles LOL, romantic yet healthy :joy:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Cingus, wanna ask background music from this clip, maybe one of you happen to know what song it is, i try with Sound Hound but no result, many thanks.

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/1034:4344304466864303

I got it yeahhhh hahahah, i was using WeChat

This one is more proper.

Edited by epinklyn
Adding new video link
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, rhaps said:

Hahaha you're right, I meant pottery *LOL*. Sorryyy, I was in a hurry when I posted that :P

I also dont understand why you should train ur muscles using pottery, probably it's just effective for fingers and hand muscles (noo, that's not supposed to be romantic!  ) . Perhaps he just loves doing something unique so is making some excuses for that :D .

romanticccc, just like the all time romantic movie Ghost demi-more :joy::heart:. Either he really loves doing something unique and anti-mainstream activity for youngsters or... he really do anything to strive for excellence, so for having perfect muscles, he is willing to do pottery :joy:

• LOL 2

25 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Ergh .. when Ghost was a hit, CFY hasnt even born yet. Eh, but he  loved watching old movies .. so perhaps he got some inspirations from there *LOLOLOL* . Perfect muscles .. yeah, perhaps he'll get perfect finger muscles :joy:

Of course he has seen that movie :phew: i wonder if he really does pottery, maybe only in his school in US? I mean if he really does it regularly, he must share the result in social media right? Like how he made a cake from scratch. Somethin like that.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2019 at 1:46 PM, rhaps said:

I've been searching for it. It was short, just him pinching her cheek and she slapped him in return. But I havent seen her throwing a snow ball at him. They really look like Tom and Jerry, arent they? :P

This one right? Right on target miss Song! :joy:

4324849721544419-weibo-1-1.gif

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

My Best Summer campaign, video about people who talk about their high school time. There is no Arthur though, but the song is very good!

Thank you! Interesting promotion... they probably want to target not only teen audience, but also the adults, for the sake of beautiful memories :)

• Like 1