[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

39 minutes ago, caranita said:

Thank you @mei2018 and @epinklyn for the video. Gorgeously shot -- I can't wait to see the full version! It's Arthur's voice, right? I love his smooth tone. Hopefully that won't be the only sentence he speaks in the whole video, because he sounds so good speaking English :wub::wub::wub:.

You are welcome my friend, yes yes yes i really possessed when i hear CFY speak in english, hopefully more than that, since it is a monologue, hopefully it is a long script, and as long as can be :joy:

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, epinklyn said:

You are welcome my friend, yes yes yes i really possessed when i hear CFY speak in english, hopefully more than that, since it is a monologue, hopefully it is a long script, and as long as can be :joy:

Yes, perhaps he can read aloud the first 100 chapters of Ever Night's novel translation :lol::lol::lol:. I'll be more than happy to listen to him lol

• LOL 2

32 minutes ago, caranita said:

Yes, perhaps he can read aloud the first 100 chapters of Ever Night's novel translation :lol::lol::lol:. I'll be more than happy to listen to him lol

One of his volunteer activities is going to the kindergaten school to read to the kids, right?

Aren't we all once a kindergaten kid? He can read to us too. :lol:

• LOL 2

37 minutes ago, caranita said:

Yeah listening with earphone :P i am flying without wings ahhhhh

1 minute ago, mei2018 said:

One of his volunteer activities is going to the kindergaten school to read to the kids, right?

Aren't we all once a kindergaten kid? He can read to us too. :lol:

Ah yes he surely get trained from that, imagine how to attract kids's attention is so hard! We have to use big gesture and movement.

• LOL 3

12 hours ago, caranita said:

I feel guilty pervy fancying him in those biceps ... he's of the same age with some of my nephews... ouch! :sweatingbullets:

Hhaahhaha :joy: well his biceps is not big but sexy and strong enough to lift SYR and take care two toddler boys. Hopefully he wont make his biceps too buff like Bai JingTing :phew:

• LOL 3

5 hours ago, caranita said:

Yeah, she's been missing for a while... maybe because of work loads?

Hopefully everything go well :wub:

Btw i wonder about CFY's reason why he want to be an actor? Do you have his interview about this? Was it after he became assistant director of Legend of Demon Cat, he decided to be an actor? 

• Like 1

Yeah, I hope @rhaps is fine.

3 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Btw i wonder about CFY's reason why he want to be an actor? Do you have his interview about this? Was it after he became assistant director of Legend of Demon Cat, he decided to be an actor? 

IIRC, his interest in being an actor indeed started when he was involved in the Legend of Demon Cat production. I can't remember though where I read it. Will look upon articles and come back here when I find it. I also remember once reading about Alex Chan's impression after working with their father for that movie. He said it opened his eyes how hard the crew worked when shooting, and still they needed to make changes upon changes. He admired his father for being energetic despite his age. I think CKG deliberately involved his children for the project to show them the amount of work required in film making, so they could appreciate what it has taken to help provide the food on their table :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, caranita said:

Yeah, I hope @rhaps is fine.

IIRC, his interest in being an actor indeed started when he was involved in the Legend of Demon Cat production. I can't remember though where I read it. Will look upon articles and come back here when I find it. I also remember once reading about Alex Chan's impression after working with their father for that movie. He said it opened his eyes how hard the crew worked when shooting, and still they needed to make changes upon changes. He admired his father for being energetic despite his age. I think CKG deliberately involved his children for the project to show them the amount of work required in film making, so they could appreciate what it has taken to help provide the food on their table :)

Really CKG has used wise ideas to help his sons learn about life right? Really admire him. One thing i just found out from Secret Fruit on Instagram, CKG is the dean in Shanghai Filming Academy? 

• Like 1