Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, epinklyn said:

 

As for DEX, i keep surprised seeing her photo, she is really mature! Not like SYR, the way they took their selfie also different, DEX looks so mature like an adult, and SYR looks like teen.

 

I read somewhere that DE's acting was mature, like someone way beyond her age, and she was considered as one of the talented young actress. That makes me really curious of her. I'm expecting to see her more than Cheng Xiao, although the later is the bigger idol. 

 

 

18 hours ago, epinklyn said:

 

Well some similarities with CFY, I also cant sleep well on plane, i just too cautious, small thing can wake me up easily, sadly. And i also dont have games in my cellphone, and dont play PS or xbox LOL, i prefer to read (but i dont have the same level book worm with him and different level of genre too LOL), watch, listening to music or sleep LOL.

 

He really likes to learn. I am more and more adoring this boy!

I have some similarities with OYNN. I fall asleep easily everywhere *LOL* . But I used to be a gamer :P . My big bro used to drag me to play PS with him (because my sister wouldnt ), and we usually played combat, action or RPG, hahaha.

 

Thanks @epinklyn , @caranita for the article about Director Yang Yang. Yeah, CFY's perserverance is admirable. And I'm glad that Director YY has a great taste :D

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2019 at 5:51 AM, rhaps said:

Is that the part when she measured his height and found out that he was lying ? :D

 

3 hours ago, rhaps said:

That's in the link given by @caranita below :P

 

i cant find it! helppp which one? sina article or video? :w00t:

 

3 hours ago, rhaps said:

Hahaha yeah. Probably the prod team thought,"This kid is big and strong. Let's give him 2 boys instead". LOL. That should be more challenging, hahaha. 

 

hahahhaa you spoke prod team minds! I really curious what are they discussing in this below video, I heard word "Go Pro" I think they were taking a bet for something?

 

 

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

The fans really miss him a lot arent they? :joy:

 

https://fx.weico.net/share/58608570.html?weibo_id=4340720648995438

 

 

Actually, I understand if he is not showing up. Probably he is busy, probably he is tired, or probably he just needs some privacy. Celebrities are human too like us, and they need a life as well , or some time to be alone.

 

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

 

i cant find it! helppp which one? sina article or video? :w00t:

 

LOL.. it's from @caranita post, here :P. There is not much about OYNN measuring CFY, just a few seconds, I think .. :D . Eh, I dont think we are allowed to quote a video, so you can get it in her original post

 

 

On 2/16/2019 at 5:35 AM, caranita said:

Remember when I said I felt Arthur's chemistry feels the strongest with Song Yiren, on and off screen?

Well, I stumbled upon this video, and I must say he and Ouyang Nana look sooooo cute together here! (IIRC, @rhaps said the same thing, that CFY-Nana have great chemistry too off screen. But at that time I had only seen a few clips of them). I wouldn't be surprised if they were actually dating at some point, although I can't be 100% sure. They definitely flirted a lot haha... But don't we also occasionally flirt with our friends from the opposite sex, it's harmless and fun, so yeah, they could be just close friends. 

 

I also wonder if teasing his co-stars by putting something on their face, be it cake cream or face cream/lotion, is Arthur's thing. He did that to SYR, to Deng Enxi ... and yes, to Nana too! :grin:

 

 

 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, rhaps said:

LOL.. it's from @caranita post, here :P. There is not much about OYNN measuring CFY, just a few seconds, I think .. :D . Eh, I dont think we are allowed to quote a video, so you can get it in her original post

 

Ah that video with OYNN! I havent watched it finished :sweatingbullets: my bad... Thx :joy:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Actually, I understand if he is not showing up. Probably he is busy, probably he is tired, or probably he just needs some privacy. Celebrities are human too like us, and they need a life as well , or some time to be alone.

 

Yes, i think he is on CNY holiday and resting with family before back to school in US and work, and he is not that social media type, that always post his activity on weibo or instagram, so the fans barely get updates from him. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, epinklyn said:

The fans really miss him a lot arent they? :joy:

 

https://fx.weico.net/share/58608570.html?weibo_id=4340720648995438

 

 

Awww...

 

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yes, i think he is on CNY holiday and resting with family before back to school in US and work, and he is not that social media type, that always post his activity on weibo or instagram, so the fans barely get updates from him. 

 

Yes, he barely updates his instagram, but I thought it was because he spent most his time in China where instagram is blocked. So it's the same with weibo? I think he uses weibo mostly for his endorsements, since he's ambassador for several brands. I remember in the EN forum someone asked why he never promoted EN again after the announcement that he won't reprise his role in EN2, and someone else answered that his studio still promoted EN. It looks to me his studio does the updates on his projects. He's probably being very careful in handling his social media account, and just uses WeChat to connect with his friends and family. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously exist! :sweatingbullets::w00t: dont know who made it and for what purpose??? Or it is official? Is anyone has news about this, i am really really curious :lol:

 

img-b5941def1ed9fd31e1efe0cd3f27f538.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Seriously exist! :sweatingbullets::w00t: dont know who made it and for what purpose??? Or it is official? Is anyone has news about this, i am really really curious :lol:

 

 

Oh wow! When you posted it for the first time, I thought it was fan photoshopped. Now that it's a real thing, perhaps it's an advertisement for Dior?

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, caranita said:

 

Oh wow! When you posted it for the first time, I thought it was fan photoshopped. Now that it's a real thing, perhaps it's an advertisement for Dior?

 

Yes! I was also think the same like you, but still wonder whether it really exist or not, and still confused though. Certainly not for Dior, or any official brand, i think it was from fans, since it was a compilation of his works.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

 

Yes! I was also think the same like you, but still wonder whether it really exist or not, and still confused though. Certainly not for Dior, or any official brand, i think it was from fans, since it was a compilation of his works.

I got an info from a Thai page that his fans in China did that for him, Wow!

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

I got an info from a Thai page that his fans in China did that for him, Wow!

 

WOW! :w00t: and for what purpose actually? Not his birthday yet, CNY?

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Naughty face of CFY, so he once tried to selfie for different angle right :phew:. Btw i really like this red costume, and even gorgeous when he wear the armor suit, he looks so manly and patriotic. But actually i love all NQ costumes :wub:

 

IMG-20190218-181431.jpg


IMG-20190218-181433.jpg


IMG-20190218-181435.jpg

 

6o3u1a6lbga92e4hmsxyvufne.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

And this is the innocent one :P. Credit as tagged.

He looked so young  *LOL*. How old is he here? 

 

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Naughty face of CFY, so he once tried to selfie for different angle right :phew:. Btw i really like this red costume, and even gorgeous when he wear the armor suit, he looks so manly and patriotic. But actually i love all NQ costumes :wub:

 

Finally..he has a selfie that looks good :sweat_smile:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, epinklyn said:

 

WOW! :w00t: and for what purpose actually? Not his birthday yet, CNY?

I think that it was Valentine day because it was posted on 14/02/19.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, rhaps said:

He looked so young  *LOL*. How old is he here? 

 

Finally..he has a selfie that looks good :sweat_smile:

 

The one innocent is when he was 16, he was acting as assistant director for taking care Luna the cat in Legend Demon Cat.

 

HAHAHAHA yeah not bad selfie for newbie LOL

 

6 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

I think that it was Valentine day because it was posted on 14/02/19.

 

Ahhhh you make a point! LoL how come i didnt think about Valentine :sweatingbullets: 

 

Wow chinese fans are really extravagant right?

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another innocent look, nobody believe if this kid was the one who portraying ruthless shameless Ning Que. In this angle, he really look resemble with his mom.

 

Cr. As tagged.

img-cc5fa6fe36c2f57ac710a4252029b398.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, epinklyn said:

And this is the innocent one :P. Credit as tagged.

 

Yeah, Luna the cat looks more fierce and ruthless :D:D.

 

PS. I love Luna! And what a pampered life she has. I mean, the son of the director is tasked to take care of her and to make sure she's happy on the set, right? 

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chen Fei Yu's Thai fan page translated his award accpetance speech intoThai. I have never understand it entirely and now I am impressed with him even more.

Here is the Eng translation that I translated from Thai. ^^

 

Dear teachers, friends and colleagues.
Good evening! My name is Chen FeiyYu.
First of all I would like to say thank you to DongFang TV station,
And Yuewenshaoji IP FengYunshengdian (name of organization)
It is  such a great honor for me. 
I would like to say that,
As a  new actor, 
I think that putting an effort to perform well,
is a duty that need to be done.
At this moment, I would like to thanks all audiences who are so kind (to me).
When I was a kid, 
I grew up in a rather strict family.
My dad.... Today, he is still the same.
He taught me many things.
When I was growing up,
I always wish to be as good and strong as him.
Dad...In two 
or many more years from now, 
People would say that "I am your dad"
Oh! no! no!
People would say " He(Chen Kaige) is Chen FeiYu 's dad."
Also,
I remember once my dad told me that,
Dad said.....
"I know what you(Chen FeiYu) love is not fame or honor,
 but the art of acting, itself,
and to become an admirable actor on the stage."
(I have not finish yet..everyone)
(Dad said)...
"On this stage,
My son, you can do what you love to do,
and also can make a living.
At the same time, you must understand/interpret each characters and show it to the audience.
When you can do that, your dream will come true."
This is the reason,
I wish to become a good actor.
Thank you everyone.

 

  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...