[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

52 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Thanks!

"Although Arthur tried not to bring attention to himself while on line, reporters spotted him waiting in a big black coat and a white mask. "

Who wouldnt recognize him with 190 cm tall and nice eyebrows? :D

Yeahh he is just like having spotlight pointing on his head or even a sign board said "this is Arthur Chen" on his head :joy:

• LOL 3

7 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yeahh he is just like having spotlight pointing on his head or even a sign board said "this is Arthur Chen" on his head :joy:

Yeah, it's like in one of those cartoon movies when a big animal tries to hide behind a tiny tree  lololol

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

U guys .. :joy: ..Well, it IS kinda obvious :D

Well..perhaps he can use a black mask, instead 

of a white one next time...like the guy in front of him, although I dont know whether that'll help or not. Then use a glasses, like clark kent *LOL* ..with black frame 

Naaahh only in superman realm that nobody can recognize that Clark Kent is Superman :phew:

CFY appearance is bold, so with or without makeup, he is just the same (hand *sneezing! some), plus his tall figure that sooooo stand out, easily everybody will jump recognize him in secs, poor him...:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2

Seriously, based on what you ladies wrote here, he should've covered his whole face, worn glasses (maybe sunnies), wear a cap, and come in wheelchairs so people won't recognize him, although such look may still attract people :lol:.

Btw, I come across a clip from the wrapping party of EN. This clip was focusing on CFY's face when Director Yang Yang was saying her closing/farewell message. We can see he was on the verge of tears :(. I never realized this before. I thought it was only Yiren who got caught up in emotions, but CFY had his share of feeling blue too :).

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, caranita said:

Seriously, based on what you ladies wrote here, he should've covered his whole face, wear glasses (maybe sunnies), wear a cap, and come in wheelchairs so people won't recognize him, although such look may still attract people :lol:.

Btw, I come across a clip from the wrapping party of EN. This clip was focusing on CFY's face when Director Yang Yang was saying her closing/farewell message. We can see he was on the verge of tears :(. I never realized this before. I thought it was only Yiren who got caught up in emotions, but CFY had his share of feeling blue too :).

CFY surely has a deep emotion on that day, his first ever drama and he has finished it after so many ups and down with all the crews and casts, whether what result gonna be, they surely grateful be able to finish Ever Night. We know CFY and SYR are both sensitive, surely this thing really touch their heart, even I almost cry watching those clips (include SYR wrapped day diary). But he is a gentleman after all, cant cry easily right LOL, he tried so hard to surpress his tears to fall, although his eyes is red already.

PS: i think his foundie is too thick in here LOL, his face is too white! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

CFY surely has a deep emotion on that day, his first ever drama and he has finished it after so many ups and down with all the crews and casts, whether what result gonna be, they surely grateful be able to finish Ever Night. We know CFY and SYR are both sensitive, surely this thing really touch their heart, even I almost cry watching those clips (include SYR wrapped day diary). But he is a gentleman after all, cant cry easily right LOL, he tried so hard to surpress his tears to fall, although his eyes is red already.

PS: i think his foundie is too thick in here LOL, his face is too white! 

Yeah, it's obvious he was trying hard to suppress his tears back. You're right, he must have mixed feelings, from relieved because the shooting is finally finished, to sad because he's grown closer to his cast mates and crew, they've become his family for 6 months, and so forth. Personally it touches me more because he isn't part of the second session, and this was really like him saying "goodbye" and not "see you again". Oh well :( 

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I was going to give u a sad emoticon, but I changed my mind at the last sentence :joy: . Are u sure it's not because of his original skin? *LOL - is this detail even worthy to be discussed* 

Btw, I wonder whether the last scene that was taken was the one from epi 45 (?). That's the costume when he hugged SS in the kitchen.

AHAHAHHAHAHA :joy:

Yeah it was taken for ep 45, the hugging scene in the kitchen and SS gave NQ his master ashes. I really really think only in that scene NQ has the thickest or wrong shade of foundie! Dont know why, maybe it was late night 2 a.m in the morning, so the MUA getting tired and think that CFY need more foundie or took the wrong shade. You can watch on that scene, when zooming in, omg NQ became snow white LOL

Guys, I found a post on a Chinese forum, which contains this info regarding Chen Kaige's movie (that we discussed earlier).

https://www.backchina.com/forum/20190222/info-1638518-1-1.html

It says the second male lead was supposedly played by Qu Chuxiao. But something happened (google translated it as "an impact of a big rollover"? I'm guessing it's something to do with QCX's recent spat with stalking fans and people digging his earlier weibos to attack him), and CFY had to take over the role. It says CFY actually doesn't want the role as he wants to focus on his study.

No more information is provided, and this comes from a forum, so Iet's take it with a ton of salt. Like I said before, people like to throw in popular names, and Qu Chuxiao is hot lately,. On the other hand,  I think China's movie people have been aware of his talent even before The Wandering Earth, so I won't be surprised if he had indeed been casted for the movie. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, caranita said:

Guys, I found a post on a Chinese forum, which contains this info regarding Chen Kaige's movie (that we discussed earlier).

https://www.backchina.com/forum/20190222/info-1638518-1-1.html

It says the second male lead was supposedly played by Qu Chuxiao. But something happened (google translated it as "an impact of a big rollover"? I'm guessing it's something to do with QCX's recent spat with stalking fans and people digging his earlier weibos to attack him), and CFY had to take over the role. It says CFY actually doesn't want the role as he wants to focus on his study.

No more information is provided, and this comes from a forum, so Iet's take it with a ton of salt. Like I said before, people like to throw in popular names, and Qu Chuxiao is hot lately,. On the other hand,  I think China's movie people have been aware of his talent even before The Wandering Earth, so I won't be surprised if he had indeed been casted for the movie. 

Omg Qu ChuXiao is the one who played Bloody Romance and recently The Wandering Earth. He is hot yes LOL. If this is true, wondering what role or character can fit with QCX and CFY? Yeah i wont take this too much, since there is no official news yet.

Currently i am just wondering why movie My Best Summer (最好的我们) is took almost one year to get aired on cinema :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Omg Qu ChuXiao is the one who played Bloody Romance and recently The Wandering Earth. He is hot yes LOL. If this is true, wondering what role or character can fit with QCX and CFY? Yeah i wont take this too much, since there is no official news yet.

Currently i am just wondering why movie My Best Summer (最好的我们) is took almost one year to get aired on cinema :sweatingbullets:

Yes, he's the guy from Bloody Romance! I don't know what character he's supposed to play. But he's a versatile actor, he can play anything. 

Oh, one more thing. I don't remember this movie being listed in his upcoming projects. I read about The Wandering Earth, and another movie he'll be doing with Chen Kun and Zhou Xun, but not this one. So again, let's manage our expectation, LOL.

Didn't realize My Best Summer was done last year. Well, it happens with Chinese dramas and movies, we never know when they get the greenlight to air/screen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, caranita said:

Yes, he's the guy from Bloody Romance! I don't know what character he's supposed to play. But he's a versatile actor, he can play anything. 

Oh, one more thing. I don't remember this movie being listed in his upcoming projects. I read about The Wandering Earth, and another movie he'll be doing with Chen Kun and Zhou Xun, but not this one. So again, let's manage our expectation, LOL.

Didn't realize My Best Summer was done last year. Well, it happens with Chinese dramas and movies, we never know when they get the greenlight to air/screen.

Regarding Qu ChuXiao's case, well some fans are really extreme but there are also bad people who stalk even stealing from artists and sell it to their fans. Like this article talk about, scary really... I remember a few days ago Director Yang also posted the statement about this kind harrasment. Hopefully CFY will just safe and sound.

https://eladies.sina.cn/gossip/yarn/2019-02-20/detail-ihqfskcp6515551.d.html?from=wap

Yeah some artist open to public and put his upcoming project on their wiki or other sources, some are not. Usually only big and senior artists who have management will share their confirmed upcoming project.

• Like 2

Just find this on Baidu, the movie LHR n CFY is about campus violence hmmm :sweatingbullets: 

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6041169145?pn=0&

Well actually LHR, QCX and CFY three of them proven can play to be ruthless, cold blooded and sweet at the same time, so i think it is a good opportunity for CFY to play in non-romantic movie, since he has played in 2 romantic movie (secret fruit and my best summer), but the word violence make me think, hopefully not kind of R17+ one, with violence scenes and blood everywhere :sweatingbullets:. And whom will be the bad guy and good guy, hmmmm interesting LOL

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Just find this on Baidu, the movie LHR n CFY is about campus violence hmmm :sweatingbullets: 

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6041169145?pn=0&

Well actually LHR, QCX and CFY three of them proven can play to be ruthless, cold blooded and sweet at the same time, so i think it is a good opportunity for CFY to play in non-romantic movie, since he has played in 2 romantic movie (secret fruit and my best summer), but the word violence make me think, hopefully not kind of R17+ one, with violence scenes and blood everywhere :sweatingbullets:. And whom will be the bad guy and good guy, hmmmm interesting LOL

So is this about the same one that you talk about before?The one that he will be 2nd lead.

• Like 1

Part 2. Credit as tagged.

Look at the woman on his left, i think she is CFY's assistant, she always accompany CFY, with the guy on CFY right with red hood (there is his clearer photo in the spoiler tag)

img-95b5153becc637c9c9c2e226f289a945.jpg

img-d9600271d6fe0be1d134976d4823a06c.jpg

25pfb5f49tqig82nqznhusx2j.jpg

2e5ivhidzlici5w8s6uwu4mgk.jpg

Spoiler

1kk0dvuihyl6vza53so1eslsg.jpg

Look at the guy with red hood on his right, one of his assistant, beside the woman i mentioned on earlier pic.

4aq71dou23ujgkvdlub69oart.jpg

4lqsx1j42pqqf9mtu0mwhlfbb.jpg

4uolsls5nde8ytimxzfsl9i60.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1