Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

46 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

I think he cant dance! :joy:

You're right :joy: . I think it doesnt suit him either 

53 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Here you go @caranita an @mei2018, video of Arthur baking a chocolate cake.

https://fx.weico.net/share/55972326.html?weibo_id=4307825822388285

Thanks!

The kitchen utensils looked nice ..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, caranita said:

Not sure about Leon Lai and Dylan Kuo, but Adam Cheng is definitely not coming back in EN2. (This has been discussed on EN forum here). They didn't say anything in their respective weibos?

Don't bother with the DW-SY shippers! 

I saw that Dylan Kuo was listed in EN2 cast but Leon Lai was not. So.. may be he will not reprise his role.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Short Baazar movie. Credit as tagged.

https://fx.weico.net/share/56008856.html?weibo_id=4333294541421630

20190201-201828.jpg

Thank you @epinklyn! I've seen the short movie before, but didn't realize Arthur took part in it! Instead at that time I only focused on Jing Boran and Ma Sichun, both of which are my favorite actors. Arthur is dapper and looks a lot more mature! I've seen his pictures in black tie, so I supposed that was also part of this Vogue project? He's effortlessly cool, charming and suave! Now, he needs to work on standing still to look more confident (he tends to move his body a lot) and speak just tad bit louder. He can learn from his brother, who seems to be a more experienced public speaker. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@caranita, do you mean the pic in black suit, the one he wore in Dior Fashion Week? Dont know about Vogue, i havent researched until that far LOL.

Yes he tends to move his body a lot, doing this doing that, and that spesific motion i have mentioned, i also think he was nervous, but he also did it in the Ever Night, so i dont know why hmmm... One day if i lucky enough to meet him in person, i will ask about this LOL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Have you listened to this song yet? This is my first tome listen to CFY sang a song.

He can sing well.

credit original VDO as in the clip and เฉินเฟยอวี่ 陈飞宇Arthurchen Thainand FC

Crsdit

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

Have you listened to this song yet? This is my first tome listen to CFY sang a song.

He can sing well.

Yes i have, in fact it was in my fav playlist together with Ever Night OST in Spotify and my own playlist in my car :joy:. There are two more songs with him singing, but his part not as many as 秘密 (Secret) song, but his voice is stand out on those songs.

I really like his talking voice especially when he narrate something, or tell a story, so crystal clear and soft but manly, hmmm cant find the exact word...but his singing voice also surprisingly good, his singing live performance also good. I think because he can play music (guitar) so he understand tones and melody.

Here are two other songs. Credit to Nana OuYang Fans Club on Youtube.

• Thanks 1

Some videos, credit as tagged.

CFY and OYNN narrate Elle Mag Photoshoot

CFY and OYNN live singing 秘密 ost Secret Fruit

But i dont really like their version of Hou Lai (后来) though :sweatingbullets:

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, epinklyn said:

@caranita, do you mean the pic in black suit, the one he wore in Dior Fashion Week? Dont know about Vogue, i havent researched until that far LOL.

Yes he tends to move his body a lot, doing this doing that, and that spesific motion i have mentioned, i also think he was nervous, but he also did it in the Ever Night, so i dont know why hmmm... One day if i lucky enough to meet him in person, i will ask about this LOL.

My bad, I should've said "tuxedo" instead of "black tie", but they mean the same. I'm pretty sure I saw some pictures of him wearing tuxedo, and boy, does he look dashing! I assume he was wearing them for the Vogue mini movie, but I could be very wrong.

I haven't seen his movie in its entirety, but from some clips he didn't seem so bad. He's got pretty good chemistry w/ Ouyang Nana, but frankly it's nothing compared to his chemistry with Song Yiren, on and off-screen. He and Nana are beautiful people, they look beautiful together, they also seem like good friends, but I dunno... I can't see sparks between them? With Song Yiren, I totally ship him from day one. I have to keep telling myself that he was 16 going to 17 when they started filming this, basically a minor, and Yiren was already an adult. They don't even have siblings vibe! But maybe it's just me hehe...

• Like 2