[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

mainly like he said.....it is about weight lost program....and also his drive to slim....and how he actually love to eat.....like previously he was saying they in Shangai for filming and he was happy about it till the director told him that tomorrow they need to film him bare chest....which he felt speechless since then he couldnt eat happily after all....

he is also someone who gain weight easily and he was proud to say about that no matter he fatten up....his face will stay slim most of the times.....as it will be his body which will pump up first....

i couldnt stay till the part in Turbo though....as my browser is giving me problem sorry....

however he did mention about his mom version of reason of him driving himself to slim down is because of a girl....which he denied and said how untrue it was :) 

Thank you so much @angelangie!!!  :wub: no worry at all...

Omg ga bare chest??? :w00t: what film?? My best summer?? So his face will pumped after he reached 110kg right LOL.

I once read because he has stomach problem so he want to live healthy start with dieting, but somehow for teenager like him, no way had that kind of thought, so everybody dont believe him, that is why his mom said because a girl, the girl he like doesnt like him fat, vice versa, CFY doesnt like the fat girl who like him.

The last part he talk about he made 30 cupcakes for LoA staffs, but they didnt eat it, so he forced Dylan Xiong and Cheng Xiao to help him eat it LOL.  

10 hours ago, epinklyn said:

After few interviews, reporters know that CFY is a very polite and well-behaved young man.

Most people's impression after interacting with him in person is like that: very well-behaved and polite, although sometimes he can come across cold and distant (which most likely because he's an introvert). He also seems chivalrous with his female co-workers. 

8 hours ago, mei2018 said:

This is the one when she threw the snow at him. Credit to the owner on youtube. You can also see that the actress who played YHY did not bother with these two at all. LOL 

These two!! :wub:

Sorry for being biased and judgmental, I'm taking my liberty since we're on Arthur's thread anyway. I've seen efforts to ship SYR with Dylan Wang all over twitter and IG, because the posters don't bother to use the proper tag. While they've started to tease one another,  IMO it's not even close to the degree CFY and SYR had. Arthur and Ireine often seemed like they were in their own world. But whatever floats their boat :rolleyes:

• LOL 3

5 hours ago, epinklyn said:

So beside cheese cake, CFY also have made 30 cupcakes for LoA staffs, but they didnt it, so CFY force Dylan Xiong n CX to eat them LOL, poor CFY, Dylan n CX :joy:

Lololol... you know, I suspect he made the healthy version or gluteen free cupcakes, which probably tastes a little bland ... :lol:

• LOL 3

What a circle, Lareina Song ZuEr whom Arthur consulted for BFA 3rd test is bestfriend with OYNN, she also will play in Novoland Eagle Flag with LHR, and LHR is also friend with CFY, ok i get it now :wub: glad that CFY has many seniors that willing to mentor him.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, caranita said:

Most people's impression after interacting with him in person is like that: very well-behaved and polite, although sometimes he can come across cold and distant (which most likely because he's an introvert). He also seems chivalrous with his female co-workers. 

These two!! :wub:

Sorry for being biased and judgmental, I'm taking my liberty since we're on Arthur's thread anyway. I've seen efforts to ship SYR with Dylan Wang all over twitter and IG, because the posters don't bother to use the proper tag. While they've started to tease one another,  IMO it's not even close to the degree CFY and SYR had. Arthur and Ireine often seemed like they were in their own world. But whatever floats their boat :rolleyes:

Yeah he is like what you have described, chivalrous, soft speaking, more-to-serious young man, but after he get closer to someone, he will act like kids and become extrovert. Maybe he is a seasonal extrovert LOL.

Yeah they really want to prove everything in EN 2, especially the chemistry between SYR n DW, actually they dont have to. The current condition with so many bts flowing everyday, the expectation for them is getting higher, and you know what can happen when we have too high expectation, we might get dissapointed. I dont want that happened to Ever Night, since it was a beautiful written novel and a decent adaptation for S1. People will have too high expectation for S2 because of it. Of course it will be alright if everyone being biased for their love to DW and SYR, but not for Ever Night lover. The good thing is S1 is already a success and it is good for CFY. Just my two cents.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, caranita said:

Lololol... you know, I suspect he made the healthy version or gluteen free cupcakes, which probably tastes a little bland ... :lol:

Well the staff didnt touch the cupcakes at all since they didnt believe Arthur made it, poor him LOL, what a kid can do, baking cupcake??? I will get stomach ache after eat it and cant go work LOL. So dont know how the cheese cakes end up being eat by all the staffs, maybe thx to Dylan Xiong and Cheng Xiao's testimony?

I think he made it with standard recipe though, i watched his video baking a choco cake, he used oreo, butter, sugar, and flour. Hmmm how i miss his vlog, he only have one so far.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, rhaps said:

IIRC, LHR had to be so skinny for his role in Demon Cat, so that he would look great in his costume. He also looked thin in NIF 2, and I read somewhere that it was because he just slimmed his body for his previous project (was it Demon Cat?) 

Ah ic. I forget where i read or watched, something about LHR said he was too skinny in NIF 2, so the production team has to add layers to make him buff. Yeah i think NIF2 was taken after Demon Cat. LHR's skin is more white than CFY, that is why LHR easily looked pale, dont know whether he is working out though, maybe both of them can mentoring each other, CFY teach him about healthy life, and LHR teach him about act. What a mutual relationship :tounge_xd:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, angelangie said:

mainly like he said.....it is about weight lost program....and also his drive to slim....and how he actually love to eat.....like previously he was saying they in Shangai for filming and he was happy about it till the director told him that tomorrow they need to film him bare chest....which he felt speechless since then he couldnt eat happily after all....

he is also someone who gain weight easily and he was proud to say about that no matter he fatten up....his face will stay slim most of the times.....as it will be his body which will pump up first....

i couldnt stay till the part in Turbo though....as my browser is giving me problem sorry....

however he did mention about his mom version of reason of him driving himself to slim down is because of a girl....which he denied and said how untrue it was :) 

Thanks very much! :kiss_closed:

6 hours ago, rhaps said:

IIRC, LHR had to be so skinny for his role in Demon Cat, so that he would look great in his costume. He also looked thin in NIF 2, and I read somewhere that it was because he just slimmed his body for his previous project (was it Demon Cat?) 

Yeah, I've read about it somewhere. LHR had to lose some weight for his role in the Demon Cat. I haven't seen the movie, so I don't understand why he had to slim down, because he'd never been overweight, or even stocky at the first place.

3 hours ago, epinklyn said:

I think both CFY n OYNN really have something between them, dont know it is kind of BFF thing or more than that.

Damn, I hate to admit it, but all those pictures of them wearing similar things on separate occasions cannot be ignored, unless they have exactly similar taste lolol. That IG account also posted a picture of someone wearing a Tabor sweatshirt and claimed that it was Nana (it was definitely not CFY although the person was wearing a cap and a mask). My CFY-SYR shipper heart is broken hahahhah... if CFY is really dating Nana, well, that's great. She seems to be a mature person beyond her age -- just like Arthur -- she's pretty and very talented, and we've discovered they have a lot of things in common. I hope they won't be too serious though, just enjoy themselves. They're still young, they're talented, the world is their oyster. 

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

The good thing is S1 is already a success and it is good for CFY. Just my two cents

True. And Arthur has left a legacy -- he'll always be known as THE original Ning Que. 

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Well the staff didnt touch the cupcakes at all since they didnt believe Arthur made it, poor him LOL, what a kid can do, baking cupcake??? I will get stomach ache after eat it and cant go work LOL. So dont know how the cheese cakes end up being eat by all the staffs, maybe thx to Dylan Xiong and Cheng Xiao's testimony?

Hahahah... poor Arthur! 

Another random Arthur quote: In one of his interviews, he said being an adult is you don't want to make your parents worry. I can't agree more and let me once again express my admiration to this young man. When I was his age, I was more driven by my fear of my parents rather than by my concern of them, LOLOL. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, caranita said:

Damn, I hate to admit it, but all those pictures of them wearing similar things on separate occasions cannot be ignored, unless they have exactly similar taste lolol. That IG account also posted a picture of someone wearing a Tabor sweatshirt and claimed that it was Nana (it was definitely not CFY although the person was wearing a cap and a mask). My CFY-SYR shipper heart is broken hahahhah... if CFY is really dating Nana, well, that's great. She seems to be a mature person beyond her age -- just like Arthur -- she's pretty and very talented, and we've discovered they have a lot of things in common. I hope they won't be too serious though, just enjoy themselves. They're still young, they're talented, the world is their oyster.

Again couple outifit :joy: i dont ship certain couple, i will support who ever he likes, i believe he will choose the right one for him and his family :wub:

Screenshot-20190302-180610-Instagram.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, caranita said:

Another random Arthur quote: In one of his interviews, he said being an adult is you don't want to make your parents worry. I can't agree more and let me once again express my admiration to this young man. When I was his age, I was more driven by my fear of my parents rather than by my concern of them, LOLOL. 

Yeah cant agree more! I also make my parents 1st priority, they happy then I will be happy too! I can proudly said that i really listen my parents saying, so i really happy that CFY also that kind of kid. Again, there are reasons why we become someone's fans, that's because we adore him/her or have something in common like thoughts or habit, that surely bring positive impact for our life.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Again, there are reasons why we become someone's fans, that's because we adore him/her or have something in common like thoughts or habit, that surely bring positive impact for our life.

Really true! 

• Love 1