Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, mei2018 said:

No wonder, people are saying that DW is only a litte shorter than CFY. But when I saw BTS, he looks significantly smaller than CFY which resulted in SYR looks talller. So Sang Sang is growing up! :joy:

 

 

In the novel, it is stated that SS only reach NQ's chest, it is on chapter 117, dont know if there is any other statement in novel regarding SS height compared to NQ. So CFY already has the qualification to be NQ physically.

 

Screenshot-20190209-013307-Chrome.jpg

 

Screenshot-20190209-115443-Instagram.jpg

Edited by epinklyn
Adding an image
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

 

Ahh no problem @angelangie, here you go my friend, no need word for word, just a review thank youuuuu :wub:

 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4331980805974918?

 

basically they talked about his best feature and also his leg.....he said that his leg is about 1.1m long and that he thanks his father for it.....

 

and what is the benefits for long leg....he said good for taking pictures lols....and how he always help his mother to take selfie.....and that he isnt a pro....he just usually snap it as long as the lens shown his face in that all...

 

his best feature is his nose then his shoulder which is firm and broad....again he thanks his heritage for that.....

 

then they talk about his fashion sense and preference.....he did mention that the suit he wearing is nice however it is kinda cold when they took a stroll outsides since it is only one piece........and then how he like to some bag where he can carry if he happen to go to school or so on....

 

that's about it :) 

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, angelangie said:

 

basically they talked about his best feature and also his leg.....he said that his leg is about 1.1m long and that he thanks his father for it.....

 

and what is the benefits for long leg....he said good for taking pictures lols....and how he always help his mother to take selfie.....and that he isnt a pro....he just usually snap it as long as the lens shown his face in that all...

 

his best feature is his nose then his shoulder which is firm and broad....again he thanks his heritage for that.....

 

then they talk about his fashion sense and preference.....he did mention that the suit he wearing is nice however it is kinda cold when they took a stroll outsides since it is only one piece........and then how he like to some bag where he can carry if he happen to go to school or so on....

 

that's about it :) 

 

Ah thank you so much @angelangie, really appreciate it :wub:, yeah his selfie styles is below average LOL, he is rescued from his handsome face so the selfie result is satisfying :joy: wondering why he hadn't learned from SYR how to get perfect angle for selfie LOL. About his posture yeah he already has the basic, he only has to work it out to get good shape. Thx again angie!  

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Clip from 爸爸想办法吧! It must be very tired travelling with two toddler boys :joy: . Credit as tagged.

 

Thanks @epinklyn! I think I've only seen a shorter version of this clip and some stills. Hahah, toddlers are so full energy! I' m sure even Olympiad athletes will feel exhausted following toddlers running here and there the whole day! The twins Arthur are caring for seem to be nice kids and like him as well. My heart melts when they were touching his face lovingly... awwww...

 

After seeing clips, I would love to see the full episodes of this show! Do you have the link to it, dear friend? :kiss_closed:

 

 

 

12 hours ago, epinklyn said:

 

Ah thank you so much @angelangie, really appreciate it :wub:, yeah his selfie styles is below average LOL, he is rescued from his handsome face so the selfie result is satisfying :joy:wondering why he hadn't learned from SYR how to get perfect angle for selfie LOL. About his posture yeah he already has the basic, he only has to work it out to get good shape. Thx again angie!  

 

Haaa... even SYR has advised him to learn from her! :lol:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

basically they talked about his best feature and also his leg.....he said that his leg is about 1.1m long and that he thanks his father for it.....

 

and what is the benefits for long leg....he said good for taking pictures lols....and how he always help his mother to take selfie.....and that he isnt a pro....he just usually snap it as long as the lens shown his face in that all...

 

his best feature is his nose then his shoulder which is firm and broad....again he thanks his heritage for that.....

 

then they talk about his fashion sense and preference.....he did mention that the suit he wearing is nice however it is kinda cold when they took a stroll outsides since it is only one piece........and then how he like to some bag where he can carry if he happen to go to school or so on....

 

that's about it :) 

 

Thanks @angelangie! Really, really appreciate it! So his broad shoulder is genetical? I thought it was the result of his workout regime, because he was so skinny in the Secret Fruit movie. He said good things about the suit he was wearing, but I do think it's only due to his duty as a brand ambassador, hehe... based on what he wears everyday (cue: sightings) and in events (which are not many so far), he leans towards simple cuts and clean lines, and dark colors.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, caranita said:

After seeing clips, I would love to see the full episodes of this show! Do you have the link to it, dear friend? :kiss_closed:

 

Sadly i also dont have the full version video for those eps, but i am still keep looking though :joy:, wait for my good news @caranita, wish me luck LOL

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CKG's Legend of Demon Cat on Screen Special for CNY in U.S.A on Feb, 5 2019, it was astonishing and recieved positive responds.

 

So proud of the production team, include the team of young assistant directors, our CFY and his big brother Alex CYA :wub:

 

https://www.bainbridgereview.com/life/legend-of-the-demon-cat-on-screen/

 

https://datebook.sfchronicle.com/movies-tv/chen-kaige-talks-legend-of-the-demon-cat-his-storied-career-and-bertolucci

 

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/02/movie-review-legend-of-the-demon-cat-astonishing-fairy-tale

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, caranita said:

 

Thanks @angelangie! Really, really appreciate it! So his broad shoulder is genetical? I thought it was the result of his workout regime, because he was so skinny in the Secret Fruit movie. He said good things about the suit he was wearing, but I do think it's only due to his duty as a brand ambassador, hehe... based on what he wears everyday (cue: sightings) and in events (which are not many so far), he leans towards simple cuts and clean lines, and dark colors.

 

maybe he is just trying to be grateful with his parent.....he seems to try to be as humble as possible....and i think being thankful for whatever u have with your parent show how close to humbleness an artist try to keep to

 

anyway sorry to take so long with the translation this round....was busy with stuff and things

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

maybe he is just trying to be grateful with his parent.....he seems to try to be as humble as possible....and i think being thankful for whatever u have with your parent show how close to humbleness an artist try to keep to

 

anyway sorry to take so long with the translation this round....was busy with stuff and things

 

Yes, i agree with you, grateful and thankful for everything you have, and give credit to parents for what we have is really good, it shows how down to earth and humble he is.

 

No problem at all, we are thankful enough having you helping us translate despite how busy you are angie!

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, epinklyn said:

 

Yes, i agree with you, grateful and thankful for everything you have, and give credit to parents for what we have is really good, it shows how down to earth and humble he is.

 

No problem at all, we are thankful enough having you helping us translate despite how busy you are angie!

 

he is young so being humble will do him go instead of letting the fame get to his head :) 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Short interview about his slipped tounge in China Literature Award last January. He talked about his family. Need another big help from @angelangie :sweatingbullets: what did he say? 

 

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDAxMjY5NzM0NA

 

Weibo link: https://fx.weico.net/share/57549461.html?weibo_id=4338570795716587

 

And this intervew about NQ character and filming process.

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDA0Njk1Mzc0NA

Weibo link: 

https://fx.weico.net/share/57548868.html?weibo_id=4338404881373008

Edited by epinklyn
Adding new video link
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Short interview about his slipped tounge in China Literature Award last January. He talked about his family. Need another big help from @angelangie :sweatingbullets: what did he say? 

 

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDAxMjY5NzM0NA

 

And this intervew about NQ character and filming process.

 

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDA0Njk1Mzc0NA

 

youku i might have issues in loading or playing....i try it out later when i got home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

youku i might have issues in loading or playing....i try it out later when i got home

 

Oh yeah, me too! I have to share those to weibo to watch it properly. Do you want the weibo link? I specially made acc in weibo just for share video from youku LOL

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...