Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

24 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Can someone screen shot the translated article for me, thank you so much :wub:

I'll copy and paste the Google translation for you, as follows:

Chen Feiyu: No routine after 00

The first fresh morning in the spring of 2017, I saw a young man on Monday morning without a traffic jam. Born in 2000, the famous director Chen Kaige and the second son of actor Chen Hong, the American Tabor Academy In the second year of reading, Chen Feiyu, who had just finished filming "The Left Ear" with "Ouyang Nana". By the way, he is an Aries.

Without wearing a mask and sunglasses, the moisture on the East Coast and a fresh and tender 17-year-old came in. As soon as he looked up, he let all the staff present at the scene "make a face" and let people reluctantly I used to interview Tai Chi and draw a circle with each other and then make a knot - if you call him "fresh meat", you will feel that the label is too old-fashioned; or tag him #星二代#, and it feels too much for the last century.

More importantly, what you are curious about - private schools, luxury preferences or star friends, he has one to say, no routine. Asked the first luxury item in his life, saying that he was a set of Tiffany's silver spoon sent by the famous American actor and director and producer Mel Gibson when he was born. He asked if he had friends in the circle. He said that in fact, I am quite familiar with Fan Bingbing. In 2009, Chen Kaige directed the film "The Orphan of Zhao", Feiyu guest stared at her younger brother. "I was still very fat at the time. At that time, Fan Bingbing was also comparative...healthy. She said that we might have similar places. ""

If the post-90 label is "slash generation" (multiple characters and personality), then the magical energy that has become a climate after 00 is - when you stand in front of him, you don't want to make any definitions. They don't care about the output of others with the value of “squint chain” (the public number V is obviously not in their reading list); they will not follow the trend of the day “sad” and one day “praise the sunny day”, compared to “thinking” they More willing to "do".

Daily after atypical 00

Wearing Vetements, loving Balenciaga, and wearing Bape, is no different from today's young people. In addition to class, time is spent on both ceramics and basketball. "It seems that there are some two poles. In fact, the inside is the same. If you want to do well, you need to be very patient." The most enjoyable thing is to refine the daily or even hourly things in advance, and then go to the timetable. - A large part of the sense of accomplishment during the reading period came from this.

Ask him which part of his appearance he likes most, he said it is the nose, because like mother Chen Hong. In fact, his eyebrows are also very good-looking, soft and heavy; height 188, the body of this age-loving sports boy is strong, you must not imagine this is the chubby pier who was a guest in the "Orphan of Zhao".

When he enrolled in 2015, he was 200 pounds - and later he kept his weight steady at 140 pounds because of continuous fitness and diet control. In the half year, he lost 60 pounds and asked him what his biggest feeling was when he looked in the mirror. He said seriously that he did not feel that the five senses had changed much, but this incident made him learn to persist. "Including my previous internship in the "Demoncat" series, I saw that four or five hundred staff members worked very hard every day, but they insisted on taking the best shots of each lens. These things made me know how important it is to insist."

Primary school in Beijing Jingshan School, a teacher with more than 40 students; junior high school to international schools, Feiyu said more free, more attention to the independence of each person. “To be honest, the school chose it because it likes the sea.” The famous private middle school in the United States, the Taber College, is known as the “big seaside school”. The day at school is like this: start at 8 o'clock in the morning, 7 lessons a day, 45 minutes of lunch break, about 3:15 pm, followed by a large number of sports and interest courses at the school. One hour of group training is guaranteed every day. "Sports is self-selected, fitness is selected in the fall, and basketball is selected in the winter." Social activities participated in two, one is to go to the welfare center near the school on weekends to help the elderly solve some technical problems, such as using a printer. For example, go to the library to find a book; there is to go to the kindergarten near the school to read to the children.

Very busy, but I can guarantee a few voices with my mother every day. If there are specific things, I will talk to my brother in the business department in Philadelphia. "I don't have time to be homesick."

Come on, because there are still a lot of homework you want to do.

For an actor, it takes a fairly long-lasting repetitive audition to get a real chance. For Chen Feiyu, the first time he plays a young man. It was the first time to cooperate with Ouyang Nana. He said that she is more experienced than him, so she will "seek" her. In the previous episode of the film "The Demon Cat", "More is watching", and in "The Secret", he is shirtless. "This is a real practice. For the role, you will definitely pay for your greatest ability." He has his own idol - the famous Hollywood actor, the old-born actor Robert De Niro, born in 1943. "He can be at any age. Perfect interpretation of the role, no matter what role he will try his best to perform, is a very dedicated actor, respectable."

One of the news that was very hot in the past was that the 1998 supermodel Lucky BlueSmith, very excited about the ins, announced that he had been defamed. Talking to Feiyu, I feel that this generation of people after Pan 00 has no idea of "what to do at what stage." He said that everyone's freedom of choice is higher. And - first action is more important than thinking first. "Our generation is quite bold."

Feiyu, who is "very bold", was asked about the concept of money. He said that the most important thing to invest in is self-learning. This is quite similar to the "three-school student" Ouyang Nana. Yes, "The Secret Fruit" is this. The assignments handed over at the stage, but he still has a lot of homework to write, and the road is still long.

MCX Chen Feiyu

MC: How old is your parents giving you pocket money?

Chen Feiyu: When I left them for the first time (first grade of primary school), the pocket money at that time was 100 yuan a week. I learned to buy snacks. They also gave me the money. I wouldn’t do anything, or Let it shine. My annual pocket money will add 100 yuan, and the second grade is 200 yuan a week.

MC: What is your view of money?

Chen Feiyu: No matter what career you are in, you must first feed yourself. If there is extra money, the first will honor the parents, the second will help some people who need help, from a young age to see Mom and Dad doing charity, I think I will do the same.

MC: What is the most frequently opened app on your phone?

Chen Feiyu: WeChat. Map, I prefer to recognize the road. When I am on the road, I often see where I am now, and how long it is from the destination.

MC: Are you an internet addiction teenager?

Chen Feiyu: I try to control my time with my mobile phone. I also calculate how long it takes to use the mobile phone every day, and which software is used for the most time. When I am with my family and friends, I will definitely not use my mobile phone to brush my friends circle and Weibo.

MC: Tell us a movie you like.

Chen Feiyu: My dad’s movie is called "With You." I feel very real. Every character in the inside has its own characteristics. In fact, there are people like me around me.

MC: You will talk directly to your dad, I think your movie is really good?

Chen Feiyu: I will, in fact, I often chat with him. The communication between the four people in our family is very direct.

MC: What do you think is the most expensive thing in life?

Chen Feiyu: Education, a good education is very helpful to life. I learned a lot in Taber, not only academically, but also all kinds of skills in life - how to deal with difficulties, how to take care of yourself, how to manage time.

MC: What should you put the most energy into?

Chen Feiyu: Time management. I feel that a person can manage and allocate his time. His life must be very rhythmic. For me, for example, it may take two hours to exercise today and spend an hour and a half doing pottery. on.

MC: Will you make such a plan?

Chen Feiyu: I will book a plan for the next week on the weekend. Specific to my daily time allocation, for example, how long it takes for different subjects to do homework, I will plan. I really enjoy doing these things step by step.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Thank you so much @caranita, really a big help for me :wub:, he is really something LOL, maybe the interviewer shocked hearing his answer, am i interviewing a teen or an adult :phew:

A good thing that he went school in Tabor, he got what he want and what he need, not only study and study.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Thank you so much @caranita, really a big help for me :wub:, he is really something LOL, maybe the interviewer shocked hearing his answer, am i interviewing a teen or an adult :phew:

I think his time management is really something :sweat_smile: . He seems to be quite strict with himself, and have a strong will. I have a friend who is kinda like that, but I think CFY is even worse:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2

17 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I think his time management is really something :sweat_smile: . He seems to be quite strict with himself, and have a strong will. I have a friend who is kinda like that, but I think CFY is even worse:sweatingbullets:

Yeah he calculates every activity he will do and have done, and even calculates the usage of mobile phone :joy: 

I am also quite strict with time management, i think every activity has its own time, when we sleep, eat, study and play, we cant mix or swap them up, and i rather be waiting for an hour than late a minute and something bad happen, but i believe he is worse, oh well i will be stress if i was lucky enough to live with CFY :joy:, but surely he will be ontime on every date LOL

• LOL 2

8 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah he calculates every activity he will do and have done, and even calculates the usage of mobile phone :joy: 

I am also quite strict with time management, i think every activity has its own time, when we sleep, eat, study and play, we cant mix or swap them up, but i believe he is worse ahahaha, oh well i will be stress if i was lucky enough to live with CFY :joy:, but surely he will ontime on every date LOL

He will be stressed if he is dating a girl who has a habit of coming late *LOL* . But because he is patient, then perhaps he'll prepare something to do while waiting for her next time :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1

17 minutes ago, rhaps said:

7 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

I am also quite strict with time management, i think every activity has its own time, when we sleep, eat, study and play, we cant mix or swap them up, but i believe he is worse ahahaha, oh well i will be stress if i was lucky enough to live with CFY :joy:, but surely he will ontime on every date LOL

He's strong-willed and very disciplined (otherwise how would he lose 30 kgs in 6 months? Although yeah, he was very young with a still perfectly-functioning metabolism LOL).  Perhaps he has the tendency to be perfectionist too? I remember the BTS of the final battle between NQ and XH. After several takes and observing the results a few times, Hu Jun was saying "hao le, hao le" indicating he's already satisfied with it. But Arthur seemed like he would've wanted to try more LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, caranita said:

He's strong-willed and very disciplined (otherwise how would he lose 30 kgs in 6 months? Although yeah, he was very young with a still perfectly-functioning metabolism LOL).  Perhaps he has the tendency to be perfectionist too? I remember the BTS of the final battle between NQ and XH. After several takes and observing the results a few times, Hu Jun was saying "hao le, hao le" indicating he's already satisfied with it. But Arthur seemed like he would've wanted to try more LOL. 

From what I've been reading about him, I'm 90% sure that he is a perfectionist :P . If he has blood type A, then it's confirmed *LOL - a person with blood type A is usually a perfectionist*

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, caranita said:

What 30KG in 6 months?????? Crezy!!! I thought in a year, geez that kid!!!

Oh really? I didnt realize that part of BTS, i must rewatch it again, after dozens time LOL.

2 hours ago, rhaps said:

From what I've been reading about him, I'm 90% sure that he is a perfectionist :P . If he has blood type A, then it's confirmed *LOL - a person with blood type A is usually a perfectionist*

Hmmm i have blood A type LOL, i have a lil bit OCD too, but i am trying to embrace everything now and lower my expectation, and i am happier ever since LOL.

• LOL 3

23 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Dear @angelangie, how are you doing my friends :P, wanna re-ask for translation #shamelesslyButHopelessForMandarin :tears:

no times as yet.....

i will be busy till after CNY at the very least will try to give u some summary later tonight however i will be home late not early....so i will try 吧

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

no times as yet.....

i will be busy till after CNY at the very least will try to give u some summary later tonight however i will be home late not early....so i will try 吧

Ah ya, CNY hectic, me too, i forgot though sorry :sweatingbullets:, anytime angie dont worry :wub:

• Like 1

I am upset! Today, I went to mydramalist.com to check on EN2. There was a  message blaming CFY, accusing him of being irresponsible for not neing in EN2. They even went overboard wishing his new drama to fail. 

How can they blame him?As fas as I know, he wait to film EN2 without doing any project for 6 months but the film kept being push back. The kid has to go back to school so he accept a project that will be finished before he going back to school.

EN2 has just officially started shooting a month ago, so he cannot participate in it.

Not to mention, the behind the scene rumor about he being push out!

i am really upset! Grrr... For this I may not checking or interesting in EN2 anymore.:rage:

• Sad 1
  • Confused 2

On 1/31/2019 at 8:38 PM, mei2018 said:

I am upset! Today, I went to mydramalist.com to check on EN2. There was a  message blaming CFY, accusing him of being irresponsible for not neing in EN2. They even went overboard wishing his new drama to fail. 

How can they blame him?As fas as I know, he wait to film EN2 without doing any project for 6 months but the film kept being push back. The kid has to go back to school so he accept a project that will be finished before he going back to school.

EN2 has just officially started shooting a month ago, so he cannot participate in it.

Not to mention, the behind the scene rumor about he being push out!

i am really upset! Grrr... For this I may not checking or interesting in EN2 anymore.:rage:

Hi, @mei2018 .

Is that an old post ? I just checked the new posts, and I didn't see it.

Anyway, in my case, saying him being irresponsible is baseless, because he never signed any contract for Season 2 yet (well, that's what I read on the internet. Please cmiiw ). If they wish him to fail, then so be it . Things will go back to themselves, if they wrongly accuse an innocent person

• Love 2

@rhaps It is a new post. It was in ever night season2 page.

I usually go to Evernight page but today, I was curious and went to EN2 page. Oh! It got me really upset. May be I am not suppose to EN2 at all, just stick to season 1 and my novel. :confused:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, mei2018 said:

@rhaps It is a new post. It was in ever night season2 page.

I usually go to Evernight page but today, I was curious and went to EN2 page. Oh! It got me really upset. May be I am not suppose to EN2 at all, just stick to season 1 and my novel. :confused:

I've seen that post. It looks to me though that the poster wasn't particularly bashing CFY. She was expressing her saltiness (in a sarcastic way) that CFY won't reprise his role as NQ in EN2. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@mei2018, @caranita, ohhhh ..okay thanks. I went back to check and I found it, sorry

Sigh ..whatever .  I dont think she even bother to check the posts below that or asking around on the internet. People like that don't deserve this attention

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@rhaps @caranita I am calming down now.  :P I was just curious if Leon Lai will reprise his role as the king since I do not see any post about him.

Some of these DW fans got on my nerve. The other day, I watch behind the scene of CFY and SYR and someone bashing SYR  about her look blah blah...and she wishes the other girl (Shen Yue?)'to be with DW and their chemistry will be much better than CFY&SYR.

I like "Umm. You better wish that DW chemistry with SYR is good otherwise, it is DW who will get the bashing."

Sorry for the rambling! :tounge_xd: Back to Arhur. I saw the behing the scene clip in LOA that he gave people cake. He bake them right? Do you have any clip of him cooking/baking.

I saw one that he cook something for SYR and friends (in NQ wear). 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

@rhaps @caranita I am calming down now.  :P I was just curious if Leon Lai will reprise his role as the king since I do not see any post about him.

Some of these DW fans got on my nerve. The other day, I watch behind the scene of CFY and SYR and someone bashing SYR  about her look blah blah...and she wishes the other girl (Shen Yue?)'to be with DW and their chemistry will be much better than CFY&SYR.

I like "Umm. You better wish that DW chemistry with SYR is good otherwise, it is DW who will get the bashing."

I'm curious about Leon Lai too :P

Yeah, I'm also disturbed by some comments *LOL*. That's also why I decided to stay away from EN 2, because I want to be in peace :D . Well, I still check on the news sometimes, but not often . 

I've also read that comments about Shen Yue, hahahahaha. Not that I didnt see it coming, but still :joy: . So predictable.

36 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

Sorry for the rambling! :tounge_xd: Back to Arhur. I saw the behing the scene clip in LOA that he gave people cake. He bake them right? Do you have any clip of him cooking/baking.

Yeah, it seems that he baked them himself! I also didnt realize it until someone said that there was a video of him baking a cheescake .I watched it and he did make one until it's finished! I just learned to make one, and I was like,"Damn ..I just learn how to do it and he already did the step-by-step exactly like how I was taught?" . I feel awful :joy: ..

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

Great to hear that you're calming down! When I read the post for the first time, I was almost provoked as well. But then I realized the poster was actually frustrated because Arthur won't be NQ in EN2, and in her rage she cursed Arthur LOL. Like @rhap said, some people just don't care to check the previous posts. 

I have seen some clips of Arthur baking! I'll update it here when I see it. Nudge @epinklyn: do you happen to have a clip of Arthur baking, dear? :) 

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

I was just curious if Leon Lai will reprise his role as the king since I do not see any post about him.

Not sure about Leon Lai and Dylan Kuo, but Adam Cheng is definitely not coming back in EN2. (This has been discussed on EN forum here). They didn't say anything in their respective weibos?

Don't bother with the DW-SY shippers! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Yeah, it seems that he baked them himself! I also didnt realize it until someone said that there was a video of him baking a cheescake .I watched it and he did make one until it's finished! I just learned to make one, and I was like,"Damn ..I just learn how to do it and he already did the step-by-step exactly like how I was taught?" . I feel awful :joy: ..

Is there anything Arthur can't do? :lol:

• LOL 1