[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

52 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

CFY angry to reporter that hit student fan, he told not to do that anymore, since she is also student from BFA

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/1034:4346446384701367

This fan testimony just reiterates what we've been figuring out about Arthur's character. He maybe playful (especially towards SYR! lol), but he's also a real gentleman; he's a rich kid who's not spoiled, but instead a determined and hard working person. The Chens did a good job raising their children. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, caranita said:

This fan testimony just reiterates what we've been figuring out about Arthur's character. He maybe playful (especially towards SYR! lol), but he's also a real gentleman; he's a rich kid who's not spoiled, but instead a determined and hard working person. The Chens did a good job raising their children. 

14 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Agreed  @caranita It really shows on CFY's conduct! :wub:

@epinklyn :wub: Thanks for all the updates.. 

True @caranita and @lynne22, he also has a good anger management, he expressed his anger to the reporter calmly and politely but with high intensity of seriousness, he was not blowing it up. Really proud of him!

Ok after test and this incident, he better get 2 portions of ice cream or bubble tea LOL

• Like 1
  • Love 1

He looks  thin, doesn't he? I thonk that being Mr. Perfectionist, he must study very hard especiallly after finished shooting LOA. Waking up and go to the test sp early, he might be nervous, since it is the last test.

• Love 1

9 hours ago, mei2018 said:

He looks  thin, doesn't he? I thonk that being Mr. Perfectionist, he must study very hard especiallly after finished shooting LOA. Waking up and go to the test sp early, he might be nervous, since it is the last test.

Yeah he looks thinner right? Is that because the "good thing" about his face, like he said, his face will be the last being swollen if he becoming fat, so his face is kinda long n small forever, or maybe it easily become smaller n longer once he goes diet.

Got something about With You drama, i have watched it until ep 15, and i like it, but dont know about the novel, so the ending will not good? Hopefully the movie will follow closely to the book.

Check out @windchaser97’s Tweet:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

I heard that the author of the novel is the screen writer of this movie version. Is that true?

If it is, it is even more exciting!

Really! Great news if its true, gosh i want to read the novel though, but right now i have to finish the drama first.

CFY post about My Best Summer in his Weibo

Screenshot-20190307-014814-Weibo-Intl.jp

I have watched With You up to ep 15 in Viki, there is no completed eng sub started from ep 16 to 24, so sad, so i skipped to ep 24 to see the end, so i think Yu Huai didnt success with his study in U.S? He has to take care his mother? Please enlight me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, caranita said:

My Best Summer just release the poster, and I LOVE IT! It has a vintage feeling, but with summer-ish colors

Yessss i love the vintage feeling with youth vibe, the colour and how the choose that scene as their poster, superb!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

CFY promote the movie on his weibo.

I can't follow Arthur on weibo, so I don't know how often he promotes his projects. He doesn't seem to regularly updates his social media. 

I'm quite curious with his weibo status here. I know it's a direct translation from Mandarin. Do you think it means "I want it [summer] to last forever"?

• Love 1

5 hours ago, caranita said:

I can't follow Arthur on weibo, so I don't know how often he promotes his projects. He doesn't seem to regularly updates his social media. 

I'm quite curious with his weibo status here. I know it's a direct translation from Mandarin. Do you think it means "I want it [summer] to last forever"?

Yes he does not update his weibo regularly. But when Ever Night started airing, he promoted everyday the countdown days. And few times he talked about Ever Night.

Yeah i think you right, it means he want that moment forever. Here is the literally translation. 

Screenshot-20190307-162234-Weibo-Intl.jp

我想就这样一直喔着不放

Screenshot-20190307-163859-Pleco.jpg

• Thanks 2