Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

I am enjoying the drama as it is,  without analysis :) enough of that for me. I know that the couple might separate for two or three episodes after DM discovers the truth, but it is a must in all kdrama

Still didn't watch today's episode 

But you say he met the real VP at the ending of today's episode ? 

Good we have tomorrow, because it is evil from the writers to wait till next week and without preview :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Aigooo look at his cute  expression. He was very worried about her safety . She thought someone was stalking her . 

Spoiler

if I have a handsome boss like this , surely I’ll let him stay over & hold my hand as much as he needs :D 

Spoiler

..this one is innocent bed scene :w00t:. Lol! She has to sing him a lullaby. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Posted (edited)

@ktcjdrama he seems disappointed with the actual Veronica Park ! 

Eh , Dom who’s usually real smart needs to put two & two together soon . Of course you can see her   cause it’s love -_-. He’s in denial of course 

He’s so happy to be able to see the uncle . Does that mean he’s recovered?

The ending scene - The real Veronica Park !

The preview has got me all excited 

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

VP plays along saying this is the real (chincha) VP about the secretary? Omo

I think she’s going to use it to test Dom...see how he really feels for Gal Hee 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

It began like this... (he wants to hold her hand)

ui2ILJT.gif

and ended like this... (she has to slap his hand to let hers go)

00bonxQ.gif

With a little of this in the middle...

pwID4YK.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Btw i think youre in the wrong thread lei... :joy:

Its sec thread... and no need to count +2 and -2 hahahah

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 6/3/2019 at 5:47 PM, Lawyerh said:

Btw i think youre in the wrong thread lei... :joy:

Its sec thread... and no need to count +2 and -2 hahahah

I  was trying to post on add and substract. :)

• LOL 3

A big thank you @ktcjdrama for recapping with meaning (unlike my meaningless recaps lol). I really have no idea how it's going to play out at this point. Seems Dom is not going to interact much with real VP at the funeral and instead continue going after the driver. This will leave room for a showdown at whatever event it is where GH and VP are dressed the same. So is VP going to learn about GH impersonating her before Dom finds out, then? But really, speaking of...I love you dumdumDom but you really need to be more intuitive or I'm going to keep calling you by this name :PI really shouldn't talk though cuz I imagine I would be clueless too cuz that's just how I am :rolleyes:

Any ideas what the evil secretary did to uncle's painting? hidden camera? I dunno but more I think about it...more I think evil uncle is evil but not *deadly* evil. I don't think he's behind the driver/wanting to hurt Dom/GH/GH's brother physically. But then who would be behind it all, hrmmm......

• Like 6

Dom, let's not forget that 'De Nile ain't just a river in Egypt... :rolleyes:

Ah man. Ok so I'm *digging* the use of the tropes now. After a week of thinking about it and how it was being portrayed, I'm good. Basically going back to my old pov that kdramas are the modern equivalent of Shakespeare or classic opera (whole other essay). Essentially we are in for a comedy of errors that ends up with the otp starting a new life together. Not too much plot but lots of fun.  I'm here for the characters and I'll stay for the cute moments.

I'll post something longer after ep10 but for now, if they can pull the story off a la 'I am Not a Robot' (which I think they can), it will definitely be a rewatch for me.

On a side note, VP and the Jung sisters love-hate relationship might possibly be my favourite girl-mance EVER. Also I can't think of any other girl-mances in kdramaworld except maybe SP--which was never really fleshed out.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

The redemption arc will come soon enough methinks

i agree that GH is perpetuating a lie and has selfishly tasted a slice of her heaven ..hehe

but Dom isn’t that truthful either; he obviously (to me) likes GH and I think is caught between doing the right thing (i.e. dating a girl like VP tt families like his wld approve of) vs doing things right (i.e. dating GH, a Secretary his mom would flip into a snarly ugly thing).

i would go as far to say she’s brave for standing up for what she wants in love while he isn’t...yet.

loss (of GH) would perhaps drive him to take a stand; like how he was with his job - he’s lost it once, and he doesn’t want to again so he’s fighting the big bad.

look at how needy he is of her. I am just waiting for that last synapse to fire, pending a trigger and likely angst, misunderstanding, despair, etc etc etc. that’s good drama lolz

i haven’t caught last weeks eps...all 4 at a go sounds good this week!

• Like 4
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, turtlegirl said:

(unlike my meaningless recaps lol)

Not meaningless!  I look forward to reading your recaps, and I'm always happy to see you on threads here.  Truly.

:cookie:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, triplem said:

I think she’s going to use it to test Dom...see how he really feels for Gal Hee 

I have another idea, maybe Gal Hee, who is now deeply in love with Dom, pleaded VP to keep her identity a secret, until she chooses the appropriate time to confess to him

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@blademan Is that scene in front of the fish tank perhaps? But oh I can sense a sweet kiss b/t them and then...fake V reveal at the end of the episode, leading to angst. Eeeeks :vicx:

@thistle Thanks for the kind words :)I will keep at it, even though I wish I did a better job hehe. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

just curious, I know that Koreans can't pronounce letters F and V

How can Veronica keep saying Veronica with a "V"?

while Gal Hee, like all Koreans, says "Peronica"??

:mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

24 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

@blademan Is that scene in front of the fish tank perhaps? But oh I can sense a sweet kiss b/t them and then...fake V reveal at the end of the episode, leading to angst. Eeeeks :vicx:

YESSS!!! Well idk if there will be kiss between Dom and GH...yet. Dom is still so oblivious :sweatingbullets: and is currently hung up over VP-GH. But at least we know it's gonna be sweet!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1