[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

V and DJ are literally like sitting in a jail cell together now haha. Her secretary brings them food on a tray like they're really in jail. V is horrified by the situation. DJ like whatever I'll eat your food then. She finally eats it but can't with her left hand. So he picks it up and feeds it to her aww. He actually smiles and laughs at her. They talk a little. But then she gets upset. Ooh she has to use the bathroom lol. Wow awkward. With him standing right outside the door. I wish I knew what was being said. He's singing really loudly so she can go I guess lol. Weird. 

GH walks Dom outside. They seem to have a sweet albeit a little awkward convo goodbye. End of half episode. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scene cut to VP under a blanket with a naked man. Turned out that she is fully clothed, just wearing off shoulder clothes. She is at a shooting set. DJ is there to return her wallet, he asked if she left that by accident too? She unconvincingly said yes oops sorry... DJ asked about the guy inside, she asked him if he is jealous. Then she somehow played police-thief with DJ, accidentally got them cuffed together, no key... lol... They rested in a cell set. She was served very plain food by her secretary, but she didn't want to eat. DJ ate, so she tried because she is hungry too, had difficult time using her left hand. So DJ fed her. She finally ate. DJ said she is like a child. VP is shocked because that's something that no one ever describe her with, only words like crazy woman, stuff like that. Then come hilarious scene about her going to the toilet, with DJ standing outside the toilet stall so she can do her business, but she had difficulty, so he sang a song for her which usually helps him, and she finally can do her business... lolol....

GH and Dom walking, it's night time. Dom asked if she is really okay being alone at night at home. She said she's fine. He asked if he should stay over, but GH said no and he left. ~ end of part 1.

GH walking her trash out. She's on phone with her brother. She hears someone behind her. She slugs the trash back at....Dom! Lol ooops. Why is the trash bag full of feathers? Lol Dom is like you crazy lady what are you doing to me. Now Dom is howling like a wolf lol what. 

K so Dom goes back and puts on a track suit too small for him. She makes a bed up for him. Dom is sulking a bit and pouting like a puppy. She's gonna leave but he grabs her and scoots close to her, like right up to her face. Aww he's starting to cry. Think cuz of how much he misses fake V. She takes his hands and they are sitting so close. They are being sweet even tho I don't understand them. Aww he asks her to sing him to sleep i guess cuz I guess that's what she's doing while holding his hand. Awwwwww. 

Next morning they wake up next to each other holding hands. They realize the time lolol they are rushing around to get ready. Uh oh!!!!!!!

Dom sees fake V's earrings in her bathroom. He thinks for a moment but then GH finds the knife used on her brothers assault. She pulls it out of her bag while the driver is driving them. Driver gulps. 

They end up at the police station, bringing it to detectives. But detectives are frustrated I think by Dom's facial blindness. He looks like he feels bad. GH giving them some info it seems. 

GH is walking home with a trash bag, on the phone with her Oppa, asking if she really didn't have to go see him? Oppa is happy in hospital, 3 nurses taking care of him, lol... She heard footsteps at her back, so she hang up and swung her trash bag towards the person at the back, who turned out to be Dom. She is shocked and asked why he is there, is it because he is worried that she will be afraid being alone? So he came to keep watch on her like a dog. He was offended and even mimicking dog barking. Anyway, they ended up at her place, as in preview. GH took the chance to ask him why he is keeping his illness from DJ even though he is his best friend since young. Dom said he doesn't want him to worry because he is exactly someone like that. GH promised to continue keeping his illness a secret. She was about to leave him to sleep alone, but Dom asked her not to leave, holding her arm, because for the whole day, he's been wanting to call that woman, it's driving him crazy. GH is quiet listening to him. She turned to ask him hold her hand too, Why? Dom asked. because she is also like him, thinking about the person she likes the whole day, worrying about whether he's eaten, and wanting to be next to the person. So they can keep each other company. Dom asked her to help him to sleep. He laid down and held her hand. She sang to him while gently patting his shoulder.... LOL.... is that how a boss and his secretary should be?

Morning came, they're still holding hand. They woke up late, facing each other, and panicked because they're late for work. Dom got to the restroom, and when he was taking a face towel from the shelf, he saw the earring that VP was wearing on their date. He wondered why, but GH told him to quickly come out. He put the earring into his pocket though. She found the cutter while trying to find his shoes. They got quiet.

Next, Driver waiting at GH's place, he picked them up, thinking they will go to office, but Dom said to the police station. GH took out the cutter to ensure Dom she brought it, and Driver got a shock seeing the cutter. Dom and GH gave the cutter to police. Somehow the conversation got into the suspicion towards Driver and DJ, because police said DJ's alibi is odd.

GH said she has the USB in the office. They both went there, but USB gone. so GH described the file to Dom, with the strange title.

Dom and GH at his office now. Not sure what they're doing, looking for something and searching up something on the phone but I don't know what. Something to do with the scales of justice. 

Dom and DJ hanging out at night now drinking beer talking about something. I think now they're talking about GH. Wonder if DJ is trying to push them together or not. Wait. How did DJ get freed from Veronica? Lol. 

Switch scenes to Veronica with GH's little sister showing her some duck pout of her lips. GH sis being harsh to her about it. Lol I dunno what they're talking about. 

Dom with driver. Feels like he's a little suspicious. Think he says he wants to go see GH. 

Quick scene of secretaries giving evil secretary money from their paychecks. That's weird. 

Oh Dom is going to meet his mom and V's mom. GH comes up. She's not wearing her red cardigan but she identifies herself. She takes him to change suites. In the changing area she has trouble zipping a bag. He helps her. Suddenly he can see her face and see everyones faces. Dom thinks about what the doc said. Does it mean he loves GH? Uh oh I sense V showing up and trouble happening ......

Dom is happy he can see faces. 

Driver gets a call. He's at the place too. Dom sees driver acting suspiciously. Dom realizes who the driver is! Cuz he can see his face. He runs after him. But outside he meets V. Who introduces herself as such. Oh GH! Big mess coming. 

Preview I don't even know but finally the scene with them wearing the same outfit. Will the truth be revealed? What will happen with bad guy Driver? Eeeks I'm excited! 

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

is that how a boss and his secretary should be?

Kkkkkk...they’re always physically so close .

...memories as she saw his kissable lips :D 

He called her ahjumma! She’s pretending to be dumb & deaf , trying to sign to him to eat . Gal Hee so worried for him 

Dom went to DJ's house to talk about the strange file. DJ didn't know about it and even commented on the strange title. Is it an important file? he asked. Dom thought to himself that he has to trust DJ because if he can't even trust him, who else in the world... DJ asked about the girl Dom likes, he said something about it, then DJ said that won't do, they should find GH someone too. Dom said no way. Why? DJ asked... Just because he didn't want it so. Why not since you're seeing someone? Why can't she... Dom hissed at him, lol... He said something about her being naive and will be badly treated by a guy, I think. DJ asked him to think who that person is. Dom just said, there is, a person like trash... LOL... he must be thinking of the guy at jimjjilbang. Dom happily asked DJ whether he is not leaving the company anymore. DJ said something about preparing a gift, and when the time comes everything will be good. Dom sulked again. Then they both have a text message, someone's funeral.

VP and little sis is getting to be BFF I think... LOL...  She was making faces and asked her to describe her. None is about child-like though, so VP bragged a little about a man saying she is child-like. She then got the same text message. She is excited to go because she knew DJ will be there.

Dom in his car with Driver, now looking at him suspiciously.

Team secretaries are outside funeral home and collecting money together. One of them asked senior secretary about something, I didn't catch it, but senior sec. kinda answered it very vaguely again.

At the funeral home, Dom is panicking because everyone wearing the same black color but he assured himself he'll be fine because there is Sec.Jung, except that she is wearing all black. She called out to him though, bringing him his black jacket. They went to a corner to change into black tie and jacket, but the bag's zipper is stuck. GH couldn't get it off, so Dom helped. It opened, jerking both of them close physically, then dugun-dugun, Dom can see her face. Why you again? He lamented, but he realized he could see everyone else's face. And he wondered why, by listing out the reasons that Dr.Gu told him, stopping at sa- of sarang, a person he loves... he dismissed the idea of course. He saw uncle walking in with secretary, went up to him and kind of teased him a bit about his face, feeling happy he could see his face. Just as he was walking into the room with GH, he saw the Driver, now recognizing him as the person who tried to attack him. He followed him out of the building, leaving GH inside. Outside, he saw Driver talking to another girl, but before he can get a good look, Veronica Park came to him, Hello Director Do Min Ik ~ Who are you? So VP introduced herself in her signature way. Dom is stunned ~ End of episode.

I am enjoying the drama as it is,  without analysis :) enough of that for me. I know that the couple might separate for two or three episodes after DM discovers the truth, but it is a must in all kdrama

Still didn't watch today's episode 

But you say he met the real VP at the ending of today's episode ? 

Good we have tomorrow, because it is evil from the writers to wait till next week and without preview :D

Aigooo look at his cute  expression. He was very worried about her safety . She thought someone was stalking her . 

Spoiler

if I have a handsome boss like this , surely I’ll let him stay over & hold my hand as much as he needs :D 

Spoiler

..this one is innocent bed scene :w00t:. Lol! She has to sing him a lullaby. 

@ktcjdrama he seems disappointed with the actual Veronica Park ! 

Eh , Dom who’s usually real smart needs to put two & two together soon . Of course you can see her   cause it’s love -_-. He’s in denial of course 

He’s so happy to be able to see the uncle . Does that mean he’s recovered?

The ending scene - The real Veronica Park !

The preview has got me all excited 

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

VP plays along saying this is the real (chincha) VP about the secretary? Omo

I think she’s going to use it to test Dom...see how he really feels for Gal Hee 

Archived