Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

Bruhhhhhh they were so shy :lol:

SO MUCH GIGGLING!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Will try and live cap. Might have to take a break. Begins with GH bro asleep when the bad guy driver walks in to take the USB. Bro wakes up and knows there's someone there. Bad guy fights with knife and brother with his stick. Bad guy cuts the brother oh no he's bleeding. Bad guy is punching brother now. Brother uses voice recognition phone to call for help. Bad guy runs off. But oh no poor brother ! This must be why Dom stays over at her house. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

GH walking home as fake V thinking about the kiss. Sees police at her house. GH rushes to hospital but bro is just laid back taking it easy like nothing happened I think cuz she scolds him. Think he says I saved your computer from the bad guy but the computer is broken.

Quick scene of evil uncle staring at his painting. What did bad secretary do to it? Hrmmm. 

The other secretaries are wondering if it was GH the other night whom they saw with Dom. She comes in and I think they ask and she stutters and whatever she says makes them all laugh awkwardly lol I dunno. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I have been waiting for this jazz song from the start, it was in the background, I mistook it for an American oldie, but it turned out to be sung by a Korean singer :) I kept searching for it on google two weeks ago, mistaking it for an old American jazz song :) All the OST of this drama is just so dreamy and romantic. I am really enjoying my time.

"Although I might be so timid and shy, would you dance with me"

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Live-caps

Opens with Oppa sleeping while Driver entering the room, as per last episode. He managed to log on to her laptop and found the file. He just took the laptop. Just as he was about to leave, Oppa woke up, confronted him. He took out the cutter, while Oppa took out his walking stick. Oppa about losing, but he used stick to make Driver fell and dropped the laptop. He took the laptop and shoved it down the front of his pants. Struggling ensued, Driver almost got him, then Oppa used his voice to activate calling on his handphone for help. Driver got a little hurt (biting by Oppa?) and ran away, dropping his cutter under a shelf.

GH returned in the morning, thinking about the kiss and promise to DJ to own up. She saw a crowd in front of her house. Found out about incident and rushed to hospital to see her Oppa. He's fine though. Sorry I got a call during this part so don't remember details. Oppa has her laptop with him.

Uncle looking at his painting, feeling something is off.

GH went to office. 3 secretaries talking about her. When they saw her, both sides are stuttering because they have things to hide. GH went to her desk, and very nervous about seeing her boss. But she gathered her courage and went in, apologizing for being late because something happened at home. Dom didn't notice just still very sad. GH gave her his drinks and food. Getting very close and she blushed. She said what's wrong with him? He told her about break up with VP. And he asked about the guy at jimjjilbang, she said she took care of it as well. Dom still pouting and asked her to just get on with her work.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 3

GH comes into Dom's office. He's miserable about the V thing. They have a moment staring at each other right in the face. She thinks about the kiss. Dom is so cute with this miserable pout on his face like life isn't worth living anymore. GH you better make this up to him. They talk some more. She finally leaves the office. 

In the stairwell she overhears DJ and evil uncle talking something bad. Well it seems mostly evil uncle talking bad about Dom. Whatever she hears makes her shocked. She runs out of the stairwell and gets a call from DJ to come to the rooftop. She goes there to meet him. She seems super nervous about what she overheard. But I think he just wants to talk about the charade he witnessed. Think she admits she likes Dominique. She seems apologetic and feeling down on herself. Think DJ scolds her a bit but not too harshly. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

GH back inside. Tries to talk to Dom but he's too depressed. Think she thinks what can I do to cheer him up. 

She takes off her red cardigan and glasses and follows him. Aww he goes to the store that him and fake V had instant coffee at. He goes to drink instant coffee alone. Poor Dom!! GH spies him being so sad. Omo he even goes to the movie theatre alone too. Dom! GH sits 2 seats away and watches him. Now he's at the tractor crane. Lol Gal Hee! She goes and sits next to him. He doesn't recognize her. She hands him cookies. He's all like what are you doing who are you. She doesn't speak but acts sweet. I think he thinks it must be a nice old lady. She goes and sits across the street and makes movements like I won't leave till you eat. She's making hearts at him from afar. Think he's wondering who are you. He calls GH. Her phone rings. Is he really not looking across the street right now as she answers the phone? C'mon Dom! I don't wanna have to start calling you dumbdumbDom lol. Guess he tells her he's coming over so she rushes home. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

GH with her laptop using the emergency stairs. She saw Uncle and DJ talking there, he showed DJ the photo he's taken. DJ is shocked and asked if Dom is sick. She quickly got out of there, and her phone rang, it's DJ. They met at the rooftop. DJ asked about Dom if he is unwell, but GH didn't tell him the truth. She said something about Dom being drunk. And that she likes Dom and saying other stuff. It seems DJ isn't really buying it though. DJ told her that Dom only has him and GH in the company whom he can trust so if he isn't well, she should say something. She said okay. and she asked him what his relationship is with VP. He didn't tell her the truth as well, just saying about Director Shin and stuff like that.

GH returned to her desk, not convinced with what DJ told her. Just then, Dom walked out and told her to cancel all his schedules for the day and she can go home as well. She got an idea and followed him without her red cardigan. He traced back the places he went with GHVP - the minimart, the cinema, and the crane/digger. He sat there by the digger, GH followed him and took out a cookie, and went to sit by him and gave it to him, without saying a word but making gestures. Dom thought she is deaf so he thanked her loudly, calling her ahjumma. She walked to a distance and made sure he ate, and gave him the heart sign. Then he made a call to GH, she quickly turned around and take the call. He is asking where GH is, and asking her to cook for him like when at the hotel suite. GH quickly went home to change after telling him to go to her house very slowly. Dom arrived and gave her the bouquet of flowers. He asked her not to misunderstand, and gave some kind of explanation. GH apologized the house is messy. Dom asked whether that's what it usually like. GH explained that there was a burglar but the kitchen is fine, so they then sat down to eat. Dom is very happy eating...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

He comes over with the flowers. I don't think he knows about her brother yet. It's a little awkward but cute. He comes in and she feeds him. It makes him happy. Happy Dom eating his rice. Think he asks her about her place and maybe her family. They sit and eat happily. Cuuute. 

New scene Veronica seems to be filming a scene in bed with a man. It looked at first like she was just sleeping with him. DJ shows up. V gets him to role play with her on set. Where he's bad guy and she's cop pointing gun at him I think. Or maybe other way around. She takes out handcuffs. Veronica you naughty girl. She handcuffs them together ahahahahh they won't come off. They're stuck together now lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

V and DJ are literally like sitting in a jail cell together now haha. Her secretary brings them food on a tray like they're really in jail. V is horrified by the situation. DJ like whatever I'll eat your food then. She finally eats it but can't with her left hand. So he picks it up and feeds it to her aww. He actually smiles and laughs at her. They talk a little. But then she gets upset. Ooh she has to use the bathroom lol. Wow awkward. With him standing right outside the door. I wish I knew what was being said. He's singing really loudly so she can go I guess lol. Weird. 

GH walks Dom outside. They seem to have a sweet albeit a little awkward convo goodbye. End of half episode. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Scene cut to VP under a blanket with a naked man. Turned out that she is fully clothed, just wearing off shoulder clothes. She is at a shooting set. DJ is there to return her wallet, he asked if she left that by accident too? She unconvincingly said yes oops sorry... DJ asked about the guy inside, she asked him if he is jealous. Then she somehow played police-thief with DJ, accidentally got them cuffed together, no key... lol... They rested in a cell set. She was served very plain food by her secretary, but she didn't want to eat. DJ ate, so she tried because she is hungry too, had difficult time using her left hand. So DJ fed her. She finally ate. DJ said she is like a child. VP is shocked because that's something that no one ever describe her with, only words like crazy woman, stuff like that. Then come hilarious scene about her going to the toilet, with DJ standing outside the toilet stall so she can do her business, but she had difficulty, so he sang a song for her which usually helps him, and she finally can do her business... lolol....

GH and Dom walking, it's night time. Dom asked if she is really okay being alone at night at home. She said she's fine. He asked if he should stay over, but GH said no and he left. ~ end of part 1.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

GH walking her trash out. She's on phone with her brother. She hears someone behind her. She slugs the trash back at....Dom! Lol ooops. Why is the trash bag full of feathers? Lol Dom is like you crazy lady what are you doing to me. Now Dom is howling like a wolf lol what. 

K so Dom goes back and puts on a track suit too small for him. She makes a bed up for him. Dom is sulking a bit and pouting like a puppy. She's gonna leave but he grabs her and scoots close to her, like right up to her face. Aww he's starting to cry. Think cuz of how much he misses fake V. She takes his hands and they are sitting so close. They are being sweet even tho I don't understand them. Aww he asks her to sing him to sleep i guess cuz I guess that's what she's doing while holding his hand. Awwwwww. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Next morning they wake up next to each other holding hands. They realize the time lolol they are rushing around to get ready. Uh oh!!!!!!!

Dom sees fake V's earrings in her bathroom. He thinks for a moment but then GH finds the knife used on her brothers assault. She pulls it out of her bag while the driver is driving them. Driver gulps. 

They end up at the police station, bringing it to detectives. But detectives are frustrated I think by Dom's facial blindness. He looks like he feels bad. GH giving them some info it seems. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

GH is walking home with a trash bag, on the phone with her Oppa, asking if she really didn't have to go see him? Oppa is happy in hospital, 3 nurses taking care of him, lol... She heard footsteps at her back, so she hang up and swung her trash bag towards the person at the back, who turned out to be Dom. She is shocked and asked why he is there, is it because he is worried that she will be afraid being alone? So he came to keep watch on her like a dog. He was offended and even mimicking dog barking. Anyway, they ended up at her place, as in preview. GH took the chance to ask him why he is keeping his illness from DJ even though he is his best friend since young. Dom said he doesn't want him to worry because he is exactly someone like that. GH promised to continue keeping his illness a secret. She was about to leave him to sleep alone, but Dom asked her not to leave, holding her arm, because for the whole day, he's been wanting to call that woman, it's driving him crazy. GH is quiet listening to him. She turned to ask him hold her hand too, Why? Dom asked. because she is also like him, thinking about the person she likes the whole day, worrying about whether he's eaten, and wanting to be next to the person. So they can keep each other company. Dom asked her to help him to sleep. He laid down and held her hand. She sang to him while gently patting his shoulder.... LOL.... is that how a boss and his secretary should be?

Morning came, they're still holding hand. They woke up late, facing each other, and panicked because they're late for work. Dom got to the restroom, and when he was taking a face towel from the shelf, he saw the earring that VP was wearing on their date. He wondered why, but GH told him to quickly come out. He put the earring into his pocket though. She found the cutter while trying to find his shoes. They got quiet.

Next, Driver waiting at GH's place, he picked them up, thinking they will go to office, but Dom said to the police station. GH took out the cutter to ensure Dom she brought it, and Driver got a shock seeing the cutter. Dom and GH gave the cutter to police. Somehow the conversation got into the suspicion towards Driver and DJ, because police said DJ's alibi is odd.

GH said she has the USB in the office. They both went there, but USB gone. so GH described the file to Dom, with the strange title.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Dom and GH at his office now. Not sure what they're doing, looking for something and searching up something on the phone but I don't know what. Something to do with the scales of justice. 

Dom and DJ hanging out at night now drinking beer talking about something. I think now they're talking about GH. Wonder if DJ is trying to push them together or not. Wait. How did DJ get freed from Veronica? Lol. 

Switch scenes to Veronica with GH's little sister showing her some duck pout of her lips. GH sis being harsh to her about it. Lol I dunno what they're talking about. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Dom with driver. Feels like he's a little suspicious. Think he says he wants to go see GH. 

Quick scene of secretaries giving evil secretary money from their paychecks. That's weird. 

Oh Dom is going to meet his mom and V's mom. GH comes up. She's not wearing her red cardigan but she identifies herself. She takes him to change suites. In the changing area she has trouble zipping a bag. He helps her. Suddenly he can see her face and see everyones faces. Dom thinks about what the doc said. Does it mean he loves GH? Uh oh I sense V showing up and trouble happening ......

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Dom is happy he can see faces. 

Driver gets a call. He's at the place too. Dom sees driver acting suspiciously. Dom realizes who the driver is! Cuz he can see his face. He runs after him. But outside he meets V. Who introduces herself as such. Oh GH! Big mess coming. 

Preview I don't even know but finally the scene with them wearing the same outfit. Will the truth be revealed? What will happen with bad guy Driver? Eeeks I'm excited! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

is that how a boss and his secretary should be?

Kkkkkk...they’re always physically so close .

...memories as she saw his kissable lips :D 

He called her ahjumma! She’s pretending to be dumb & deaf , trying to sign to him to eat . Gal Hee so worried for him 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Dom went to DJ's house to talk about the strange file. DJ didn't know about it and even commented on the strange title. Is it an important file? he asked. Dom thought to himself that he has to trust DJ because if he can't even trust him, who else in the world... DJ asked about the girl Dom likes, he said something about it, then DJ said that won't do, they should find GH someone too. Dom said no way. Why? DJ asked... Just because he didn't want it so. Why not since you're seeing someone? Why can't she... Dom hissed at him, lol... He said something about her being naive and will be badly treated by a guy, I think. DJ asked him to think who that person is. Dom just said, there is, a person like trash... LOL... he must be thinking of the guy at jimjjilbang. Dom happily asked DJ whether he is not leaving the company anymore. DJ said something about preparing a gift, and when the time comes everything will be good. Dom sulked again. Then they both have a text message, someone's funeral.

VP and little sis is getting to be BFF I think... LOL...  She was making faces and asked her to describe her. None is about child-like though, so VP bragged a little about a man saying she is child-like. She then got the same text message. She is excited to go because she knew DJ will be there.

Dom in his car with Driver, now looking at him suspiciously.

Team secretaries are outside funeral home and collecting money together. One of them asked senior secretary about something, I didn't catch it, but senior sec. kinda answered it very vaguely again.

At the funeral home, Dom is panicking because everyone wearing the same black color but he assured himself he'll be fine because there is Sec.Jung, except that she is wearing all black. She called out to him though, bringing him his black jacket. They went to a corner to change into black tie and jacket, but the bag's zipper is stuck. GH couldn't get it off, so Dom helped. It opened, jerking both of them close physically, then dugun-dugun, Dom can see her face. Why you again? He lamented, but he realized he could see everyone else's face. And he wondered why, by listing out the reasons that Dr.Gu told him, stopping at sa- of sarang, a person he loves... he dismissed the idea of course. He saw uncle walking in with secretary, went up to him and kind of teased him a bit about his face, feeling happy he could see his face. Just as he was walking into the room with GH, he saw the Driver, now recognizing him as the person who tried to attack him. He followed him out of the building, leaving GH inside. Outside, he saw Driver talking to another girl, but before he can get a good look, Veronica Park came to him, Hello Director Do Min Ik ~ Who are you? So VP introduced herself in her signature way. Dom is stunned ~ End of episode.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2