Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

The billboard that was put up in Gangnam, I think it is there for 2 days, yesterday and today :) 

Not only some HomeCha staff, the child actresses Bora and Juri showed their support to Seon Ho, too :heart:

EDIT: More support from child actor as small Dushik

Il Jun’s mom posted a picture of Seon Ho in instagram, too. Oh my heart :tears:

I hope Seon Ho sees the tremendous support he is getting. Seon Ho fighting!!!

• Like 9
  • Love 3

Wow today is the day of exposes. Apparently, just now there was a live broadcast of the ex husband commenting on A and her infidelities during their short lived marriage. Sorry no translation yet, later I check again

But seriously, I think with Dispatch article which finally clarified the other side, they should let it die down for a while and stop “frying” the news. It will do more harm than good

• Like 8
  • Shocked 4
  • Insightful 1

hope that many actors will soon stand up for our KSH. he don't deserve all this. its true that it will have 2 stories and yes KSH's stories came out without even telling dispatch what to do. thank you for taking his story too. 

we just hope that he will come back soon! i miss him so much! :fullofhearts:

• Like 2

Some simple translations, please take it with a pinch of salt

- She installed hidden cameras to spy on hubby 

- she brought three men home in three days

- she hired private investigators to tail him

- she has substantial debts/loans

- he had a a hard time getting the divorce as she tried to stall by saying that she regretted etc etc

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 7

25 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

Some simple translations, please take it with a pince of salt

- he had a a hard time getting the divorce as she tried to stall by saying that she regretted etc etc

These things being discussed more and more in media is not good for Seon Ho IMO. Who knows if ex-husband is saying all the right things or he too is trying to pull down his ex, now that he has the opportunity. It's all too murky. And even if this is all true, you know how those articles will come out, with Seon Ho's face plastered all over it. Eventually it's yet another piece of negative news associated with him. I hope Salt will intervene at some point and ask news outlets to stop connecting the ex and her ex to him.

• Like 3

Hi! After good news from dispatch revealed, there still this kind of human (article is on naver). I laughed at his thought. Here the translation of the caption: "i've heard of washing out mistake with blood, but this is the first time i've heard of washing with seaweed soup".

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVewffBlY_H/?utm_medium=copy_link

Haters will always hate, huh? It's funny because "making the seaweed soup" meant that SH loved and still took care of her even after the abortion, it's not an apologies LMAO...

1 hour ago, Ohsh said:

Apparently, just now there was a live broadcast of the ex husband commenting on A and her infidelities during their short lived marriage

I hope there's no longer any parties expose  A's life too much. I am scared what if she end up suicide, it's gonna backfire KSH career. :((

• Sad 2

34 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

Some simple translations, please take it with a pinch of salt

Can you share the link about this?

Thank you in advance

28 minutes ago, Hong Banjang said:

The testimony of the ex-husband is posted by that YouTuber guy, Lee Jin Ho. Please don't give him more visibility. That guy is bad news. He was the one who 'exposed' Seon Ho. He's just trying to milk other people's distress for more views.:expressionless:

Thanks for the info, won't watch it then cz i dislike him..

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, qynn said:

Dispatch is in bed with all of the agencies. Salt had a hand in that Dispatch article IMO. I'm not sure it was a good move. 

Actually I don’t quite care who commissioned the investigation, whether it is Dispatch themselves or SALT.

What is more important is whether the information is credible and can stand up to scrutiny/lawsuits. A has already threatened legal actions earlier so for dispatch/Salt to do this, they had better be very certain that they have evidence or else it will backfire.  Which is why I am just hoping for everything to die down from now on.

1 hour ago, Hong Banjang said:

The testimony of the ex-husband is posted by that YouTuber guy, Lee Jin Ho. Please don't give him more visibility. That guy is bad news. He was the one who 'exposed' Seon Ho. He's just trying to milk other people's distress for more views.:expressionless:

I find it quite telling that none of the websites eg koreaboo and soompi are carrying this news. Good that it doesn’t go viral, shouldn’t give the reporter more eyeballs. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Ohsh said:

Wow today is the day of exposes. Apparently, just now there was a live broadcast of the ex husband commenting on A and her infidelities during their short lived marriage. Sorry no translation yet, later I check again

But seriously, I think with Dispatch article which finally clarified the other side, they should let it die down for a while and stop “frying” the news. It will do more harm than good

This ex husband looks trash, he wants just money he wants to talk about him, I have the impression that he just wants to destroy the poor lady his ex, her psychological distress is enormous, she has already asked for forgiveness , at the end of day we must move on to something else, but with what he said, there are fans of the actor who are going to take it up on social networks and say that she is the bad guy, I hope she is not going to commit suicide, she has proven of courage

• Like 4

Well well well. All the revelations! I have so much to agree with and so much more to say about his ex gf, but since a few of you have said we should refrain from commenting about her, I will respect that.

What I do want to say is, am I glad that not only did his friends, but SO DID her friends speak up in his defence. PLUS her personal long apology to KSH when they first broke up, is a good indication of her character and provides a glimpse into their relationship- even if haters try to doubt the credibility of Dispatch's article.

When KSH made no attempt to explain all the allegations, there were only 2 possibilities- either there was more incriminating evidence about his character and behaviour as a boyfriend, OR he wanted out (i.e. privacy) and was prepared to shoulder it all and go down with the news. And man am I glad it was the latter.

I intially wondered how bad of a judge of character was I to be supporting someone of supposedly such foul character. BUT her story simply did not add up. Hence why so many people were defending him initally and saying no way KSH could be two faced and keep up with such a consistent persona on screen for multiple years.

Now I'm simply relieved for him, and over the moon for us supporters.

It seriously put doubt in my mind about myself, to see haters call his supporters hardcore ahjumma drama fans, or brain washed female fans. Again, so proud that we never blindly defended him, instead insisting that it was a normal relationship where both parties made a joint decision to terminate a unborn life that they were simply not ready for!

However one party chose to distort the truth (in her favour!) and air their dirty laundry, whereas the other was prepared to accept all blame simply because there was SOME truth to the distortion.

The same guy who got dumped by his ex gf (who left him for another guy!) and kneeled 5 stories to beg her to return to his side, was once again not all the wiser in this relationship.

They say love is blind. Indeed, it must be.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

As much as I’m happy and relieved with dispatch’s revelation today, somehow I have a bad feeling that she will not just sit back and do nothing. I’m worried that she may attack back and this will be a never ending saga of his vs. her side of the story. The longer this news gets dragged on, the longer it takes for KSH to recover and comeback. Though honestly it looks like she’s on the losing end now, even if she wants to fight back.

Judging from the way she acts (whether from her posts or dispatch’s article), looks like she has the “if I go down, you go down with me. If I can’t have you, no one can have you” mentality, which is scary. I really really hope I’m wrong on this :(.

Anyone knows what’s the general public reaction in SK? I read a post in koalas’ blog about knetz reaction, but I think the post is biased. 

Edited by wtraveller
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, wtraveller said:

Judging from the way she acts (whether from her posts or dispatch’s article), looks like she has the “if I go down, you go down with me. If I can’t have you, no one can have you” mentality, which is scary. I really really hope I’m wrong on this :(.

Anyone knows what’s the general public reaction in SK? I read a post in koalas’ blog about knetz reaction, but I think the post is biased. 

Same I really wish for this to end. I get the same feeling that A may do something drastic given what has been revealed about her. And that is not going to benefit KSH in any way. 

From what I know, the public sentiment in Korea is still mixed - leaning towards positive for KSH, anger at A, but also some making fun/nitpicking over the seaweed soup thing. That is what I gathered from other discussions/twitter (not from being able to read Korean myself). 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Hong Banjang said:

The testimony of the ex-husband is posted by that YouTuber guy, Lee Jin Ho. Please don't give him more visibility. That guy is bad news. He was the one who 'exposed' Seon Ho. He's just trying to milk other people's distress for more views.

Thanks for the info, I won't watch it then because I dislike him.

• Like 1

Has this been posted? I thought it would be interesting to read from the horses’ mouth, Dispatch, in English. 

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2021/10/26/we-question-ms-choi-young-ah-for-her-attempts-of-character-assassination-in-regard-to-actor-kim-seon-ho?fbclid=IwAR2nKkntEeyq7T98lAb9f-Ed3mQqLZp-VuukIo5L6M2Fc-jhg9nvbJnLoQU

The article is directed at A, almost challenging her to answer the queries they raised. Funny how Dispatch seems to feel angrier towards her actions than Salt. But I hope that A will lie low and not lead to another round of finger pointing. Enough please!

• Like 3