Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

@rori0711 he said on the fan meeting that he had shoot several CF such as food and clothing. Some fans on twitter even speculate he had shoot a car commercial, seeing his reaction when the MC ask him to act as if he was doing a car CF :D. I guess he will receive plenty of CF offers this year.

@Claire99 Welcome! :D

@irilight Yes Knetz can turn their back on their faves in a sec. I guess that's why he feel this sort of burden to be perfect. Hope he has a great support system that will guard him on his way! 

Another news from Kim Seon Ho today, he will indeed appear as a cameo on Run On. Been planning to watch this drama this week since the review is quite good and now hearing KSH will appear as a cameo in this drama...Gosh I'm excited!

Btw I was wondering where is @ixxdhx81?

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

@levine1244 

On the car CF, during the fan meet, the MC asked Seon Ho what CF he wished to receive and he answered a car CF. That's why the MC asked him to give a demo. Nevertheless, wish he gets plenty of CF offers!

His Kenzo perfume endorsement in Elle magazine is out.

Kim Seon Ho in Elle

Elle just released the Kenzo shoot video in YouTube:

https://youtu.be/vQ9o4bY8UX4

Edited by 2d1n_fan
Edit to include video link
  • Like 3

@2d1n_fan Thank you for correcting! TBH the translator's voice somehow distracting so I guess I miss some points of his talks in fan meeting :D and thank you for sharing the ELLE endorsement!

1 hour ago, Claire99 said:

wish he can take a break after Ice. 

Ah, yes I wish the same thing too!

• Like 2

interview for Elle Korea:

Kim Seon Ho revealed that he did indeed have some worries on his mind after gaining popularity. He confessed, “To be honest, I suddenly worried that I would be so excited that I would end up looking at other things. I’m worried that from now on, when I review productions, the first thought to pop up in my mind will be, ‘Will this be successful?’ I was scared that I might start thinking things like, ‘Will the ratings be good?’ or ‘Will this production do well?'”

When asked about the solution, he answered, “I made up my mind to take on the productions that had scenes I wanted to. If someone comes to me first, I’ll take on that production.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1449746wpp/kim-seon-ho-shares-thoughts-on-his-start-up-character-how-he-changed-throughout-the-years-and-more

We can trust him in selecting the next project!

• Like 5

@sanghyuk @irilight 

Spoiler

SALT is often described as 'PSH's agency' and that she's prolly have shares in it so i heard from fellow fans...but i haven't come across a statement disclosing that she's an official one. I recalled she renewed her contract with them years ago and maybe she invested in it eventually. It makes sense but not 100% certain. :blink:

With regards to malicious comments toward Seonho, im sure SALT will  take necessary action as below.

Park Shin Hye’s Agency Officially Takes Legal Action Against Malicious Commenters

I'm sharing this link/ article in case you haven't read yet. :)

Park Shin-hye, Kim Sun-ho, Kim Joo-heon, Salt Family'Leap Forward' in 2020

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003074436

@rori0711 Thanks for sharing! Glad to know that SALT takes action regarding malicious comments of their actors & actresses.

Btw it's Kim Seon Ho 4th TV Debut Anniversary today and some fans is doing a hashtag event on twitter. Let's join the fun!

About Link, it seems like they are still looking for the Male Lead. Last week I heard that Lee Joon Gi was offered the role but then declined. So if we see how SALT responded towards the casting news I asuume that Kim Seon Ho probably has accepted Mr Hong. I could be wrong though :)

• Like 3

Have a wonderful day to you all!

Btw I just read the news about KSH donation to Leukemia Childrens Foundation. Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003089166

(the article is auto translated by google so it may contain inaccuracies)

Side note: there's another article written about his donation where the reporter mentioned that he is positively considering Mr Hong for his next drama. So I guess Mr Hong is indeed his comeback drama? Waiting for SALT to drop the news! Oh btw you can read about it here: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000392785&lfrom=twitter&spi_ref=m_entertain_twitter

[Exclusive]'The mainstream' Kim Sun-ho, beautiful good deeds… Donated 100 million won to the Leukemia Children's Foundation

[Daily Sports Sooyoung]
0003089166_001_20210127154406287.jpg?type=w430Original view
Seonho Kim
Actor Kim Sun-ho donated 100 million won to the Korea Leukemia Children's Foundation.

As a result of the daily sports interview on the 27th, Kim Seon-ho, who was usually interested in children and the vulnerable, participated in the donation with the hope that it would be helpful. The heartwarming news of donations from the New Year is warming up.

Kim Seon-ho, who debuted with the play'New Boing Boing' in 2009, shined after 11 years of his debut and has established himself as a'popular star'. TVN drama'Startup' and KBS 2TV entertainment program '1 Night 2 Days' Season 4 enjoyed the twinkling effect and rose to stardom. As a star who combines freshness and good feeling, while the advertising and broadcasting worlds are constantly looking for Kim Seon-ho, he participated in good works and gave a glimpse that he possessed the acting ability and personality of the star.

Currently, Kim Seon-ho is meeting with the audience through the play'Ice'.

Reporter Sooyoung Hwang hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr
Photo = Salt Entertainment
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 2

Wow, I am proud of him.  He said in one of the interviews in 2018, " My mom used to say, when I make a lot of money, I must help people in need and be humble". 

I guess he just started to earn more after Start Up, but 100 million is a lot of money.  He is indeed such a good boy.  

https://twitter.com/kdrawrma/status/1354334895712026627?s=19

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1