[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Anh Nguyen Roff said:

Still no sign of a proposal or wedding scene? :anguished: :dissapointed_relieved: 

WWWSK has all the scenes I want TYH to have: passionate kiss scenes, bed scene, proposal scene, wedding scene. Now even one passionate kiss seems too much to hope for.

That is so true!!! Sting hoping praying one passionate kiss and a wedding

3 hours ago, Anh Nguyen Roff said:

Still no sign of a proposal or wedding scene? :anguished: :dissapointed_relieved: 

WWWSK has all the scenes I want TYH to have: passionate kiss scenes, bed scene, proposal scene, wedding scene. Now even one passionate kiss seems too much to hope for.

42 minutes ago, Mydzblue0421 said:

That is so true!!! Sting hoping praying one passionate kiss and a wedding

if they will follow the novel 

Spoiler

i read in twitter i think someone mentioned it before too. KJR and OJS are living tgt because OJS still under contract so they cant get married for the moment. KJR cant wait he was like hurry hurry i want to make beautiful babies. OJS was like andwe andwe no no no. but yes they made love after that convo. hahahahaha

1 hour ago, riiko1988 said:

Hide contents

i read in twitter i think someone mentioned it before too. KJR and OJS are living tgt because OJS still under contract so they cant get married for the moment. KJR cant wait he was like hurry hurry i want to make beautiful babies. OJS was like andwe andwe no no no. but yes they made love after that convo. hahahahaha

Haha, someone spends 12 episodes to just only sweeping the table when his girlfriend is sitting next to him, in his very own flat, no one is around, then I doubt there will be “hurry hurry” scene. Thank you for quoting it again, I must have missed it :wub:

2 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

Hide contents

Is this based on webtoon, i thought they will get married but still cute if this happened waahh

1 hour ago, Anh Nguyen Roff said:

Haha, someone spends 12 episodes to just only sweeping the table when his girlfriend is sitting next to him, in his very own flat, no one is around, then I doubt there will be “hurry hurry” scene. Thank you for quoting it again, I must have missed it :wub:

1 hour ago, Mydzblue0421 said:

Is this based on webtoon, i thought they will get married but still cute if this happened waahh

idk how to link twitter post so i screenshot them hoping its ok 

Spoiler

EZD2Stg.jpg

sounds LDW to me hahahahah who wants the same number kekeke if i am not mistaken 

Spoiler

WgnMEFf.jpg

KeqROWa.jpg

KJR being KJR who likes to take everything slowly because he is KJR.

Spoiler

zTcja8w.jpg

i hope they will follow the novel because its cute and fluffy and LDW and YIN can pull it off because they are cute and fluffy. i want fluff fluff pdnim

24 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

idk how to link twitter post so i screenshot them hoping its ok 

Reveal hidden contents

EZD2Stg.jpg

sounds LDW to me hahahahah who wants the same number kekeke if i am not mistaken 

Reveal hidden contents

WgnMEFf.jpg

KeqROWa.jpg

KJR being KJR who likes to take everything slowly because he is KJR.

Hide contents

zTcja8w.jpg

i hope they will follow the novel because its cute and fluffy and LDW and YIN can pull it off because they are cute and fluffy. i want fluff fluff pdnim

Where can I find the novel, any link?? This is so cute!!! I hope every single details will be in the episodes coming. Bec this will show that THY is A good Romcom drama mold into 1. I hope they will not lack vital scenes that makes our heart flutter. Omg i cant sleep

8 minutes ago, Mydzblue0421 said:

Where can I find the novel, any link??

You need to make a kakao page account first to read the novel and after you log in it will provide you some free cash to read 3 chapters for free from the novel (total 100 chapters)  ..and it’s all in korean. 

This is the link :) 

Spoilers about the novel below up to the epilogue. 

Spoiler

In the novel the stalker doesn't get in jail before their break up - the scandal of him and the other CEO in Makao doesn't come to play until the end of the story. 

Not sure how they break up - they do and YS tries to talk to JR but he pushes her away. So she leaves to film the drama abroad. SW scolds JR to go and see her in the airport. He does but he meets with the manager oppa , he gives him a gift meant for YS. She sees it as the plane is already flying , she truly waited for him to come in the last minute and stop her. 

JR is approached by Park Soo's mother  He takes the case but the man dies in prison because of a mistake of the prosecution. The media go hard on JR , many cases of his - minor are being re-opened as well. 

The stalker threatens JR - JR takes the case as YS assigned to him for the stalking charges as well in the novel . YS is abroad and after she finishes her drama returns back to Korea. In the meantime JR loses her case of the stalker since the photographer tells the court that JR paid him to take pics of YS in order to frame the CEO because they are a couple. So JR is indicted . He quits from the law firm so no one else takes the fall for him. 

SW/YR are trying to find out the truth about the CEO and the connection with lawyer Choi - along with the drug/Makao . JR is having a really bad time when YS meets him and again he tries to push her away - he keeps calling her YS . She tells him her name is JS and kisses him. They reconcile - he has a breakdown moment with her . SW/YR find the connection to the CEO and lawyer Choi and figure out the corruption is inside the prosecution HQ. The scandal breaks and the CEO finally ends up in jail. There is a love scene in a tent under the stars....

At some point he proposes to her - not sure which chapter that is . They live together but she still wants to act and has communication with her CEO in the agency so they both wait. As the previous comments say JR wants to have kids - YS is pregnant and announces her pregnancy after they get married . At some point she decides she wants to be a lawyer and returns to the law school . I think they end up with two kids . 

I think its unfair for both WWWSK and TYH to compare them. Creatively we don't know if PD-nim wanted to make the same drama with different actors and story. The story is really different , in WWWSK the main mystery was solved by ep11 and the characters were healing after that. The story was always focused on them , not to mention they knew each other since kids + she was his secretary for 9 years. The characters by all means "knew" each other well.  With TYH they basically "date" each other less than a month and they are both motae solo. The writers follow the novel to the point where its pure melodrama at best. But we dont have 10 episodes.....left just saying . So maybe we should lower our expectations in terms of having too much skin touch and bed scenes. I dont expect a wedding scene. PD-nim did that in WWWSK and they didn't include them having kids as the novel . At least in TYH i see heavy foreshadowing for "kids" for them, so i hope we gonna get to see it. 

33 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

I think its unfair for both WWWSK and TYH to compare them. Creatively we don't know if PD-nim wanted to make the same drama with different actors and story. The story is really different , in WWWSK the main mystery was solved by ep11 and the characters were healing after that. The story was always focused on them , not to mention they knew each other since kids + she was his secretary for 9 years. The characters by all means "knew" each other well.  With TYH they basically "date" each other less than a month and they are both motae solo. The writers follow the novel to the point where its pure melodrama at best. But we dont have 10 episodes.....left just saying . So maybe we should lower our expectations in terms of having too much skin touch and bed scenes. I dont expect a wedding scene. PD-nim did that in WWWSK and they didn't include them having kids as the novel . At least in TYH i see heavy foreshadowing for "kids" for them, so i hope we gonna get to see it. 

WOAH. thanks a lot! been lurking 

here and there because im curious what happened in novel.

1Hqz3T2.gif

2 hours ago, Mydzblue0421 said:

Where can I find the novel, any link?? This is so cute!!! I hope every single details will be in the episodes coming. Bec this will show that THY is A good Romcom drama mold into 1. I hope they will not lack vital scenes that makes our heart flutter. Omg i cant sleep

hahahhahh me too. cant sleep im going crazy waiting :joy: hope wednesday comes fast 

I’m like, counting down every hour till Wednesday now lol. Can’t remember how long has it been since I was acting like this hahaha, probably never since I’m always the type that likes to watch dramas from beginning to end without waiting every week. I BLAME IT ALL ON TYH!!

I also want to add that based on the above novel spoiler, I’ll make a guess that they will be separated (with her being abroad filming the drama) throughout episode 13, then get back together in episode 14. Episode 15 is where all the legal thingies happen, together with lovey dovey scenes :blush:, and finally episode 16 is when they wrap up things like family, marriage, kids etc.

42 minutes ago, guin89 said:

I’m like, counting down every hour till Wednesday now lol. Can’t remember how long has it been since I was acting like this hahaha, probably never since I’m always the type that likes to watch dramas from beginning to end without waiting every week. I BLAME IT ALL ON TYH!!

Uggh I know. I mean, I get obsessed after I 100% commit to a drama, but not to this degree in a long time! 

2 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

I LOVE YOUR POST. Thank you for saying this because I kept reading fans comparing WWWSK and TYH. Yes, both are office romances and have the same director. BUT as you've correctly said, different storylines. The characters in WWWSK did know each other for at least 9 years. So of course their intimate scenes will be different than our couple who ONLY had a FEW tiny dates and a few kisses. Especially since our characters are new to dating and are still awkward. You can't expect them to have intimate and showy love scenes vs a couple that has known each other for many years. Yes, they didn't date, but they saw each other all day long every single day. She was his "work wife" basically. So the comfort level was there from the start.

Also, I'll be honest. I don't care how many "sexy" scenes WWWSK had. I still couldn't connect to the lead pairing or the show in general. It felt too cartoonish for me. With TYH, there is just more HEART AND SOUL and sweetness. I love our lead pairing and both actors are charming and lovely to watch. I'd take TYH over WWWSK ANY DAY regardless of kissing/love scenes. I'm more interested in chemistry and acting skills as well as the storyline. 

I'm hoping for a WEDDING honestly just because I'd love to see LDW and YIN as the bride/groom. Imagine how beautiful they will look together. And I agree. To keep expectations low....if we don't get a wedding but CHILDREN instead, I'd be okay with it too. There is not much we can do as viewers. We can't demand a wedding....but a HAPPY ENDING needs to be a given. No matter what. 

5 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

Hide contents

In the novel the stalker doesn't get in jail before their break up - the scandal of him and the other CEO in Makao doesn't come to play until the end of the story. 

Not sure how they break up - they do and YS tries to talk to JR but he pushes her away. So she leaves to film the drama abroad. SW scolds JR to go and see her in the airport. He does but he meets with the manager oppa , he gives him a gift meant for YS. She sees it as the plane is already flying , she truly waited for him to come in the last minute and stop her. 

JR is approached by Park Soo's mother  He takes the case but the man dies in prison because of a mistake of the prosecution. The media go hard on JR , many cases of his - minor are being re-opened as well. 

The stalker threatens JR - JR takes the case as YS assigned to him for the stalking charges as well in the novel . YS is abroad and after she finishes her drama returns back to Korea. In the meantime JR loses her case of the stalker since the photographer tells the court that JR paid him to take pics of YS in order to frame the CEO because they are a couple. So JR is indicted . He quits from the law firm so no one else takes the fall for him. 

SW/YR are trying to find out the truth about the CEO and the connection with lawyer Choi - along with the drug/Makao . JR is having a really bad time when YS meets him and again he tries to push her away - he keeps calling her YS . She tells him her name is JS and kisses him. They reconcile - he has a breakdown moment with her . SW/YR find the connection to the CEO and lawyer Choi and figure out the corruption is inside the prosecution HQ. The scandal breaks and the CEO finally ends up in jail. There is a love scene in a tent under the stars....

At some point he proposes to her - not sure which chapter that is . They live together but she still wants to act and has communication with her CEO in the agency so they both wait. As the previous comments say JR wants to have kids - YS is pregnant and announces her pregnancy after they get married . At some point she decides she wants to be a lawyer and returns to the law school . I think they end up with two kids . 

Omg!!! Thank u this will be a beautiful drama. I hope people in korea watches this. Because in Philippines, indonesia most especially in taiwan it has great following. 

2 hours ago, Mydzblue0421 said:

Omg!!! Thank u this will be a beautiful drama. I hope people in korea watches this. Because in Philippines, indonesia most especially in taiwan it has great following. 

TYH is also VERY popular in China and on Viki with other countries. 

27 minutes ago, fitzsimmons said:

TYH is also VERY popular in China and on Viki with other countries. 

In Vietnam too. We do get excited to watch every single esp and discuss about the film and uri couple :wub::wub:

9 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Love the spoiler for the webnovel thanks chingu! 

I agree that both wsk and tyh arent really comparable, I really enjoy the depth and sincerity in tyh and was somewhat uncomfortable with the caricature-like portrayal in wsk so I’m glad pd-nim returned back to the poignant tint of btimfl.. while keeping some aspects of toe curling squees.

One particular scene that keeps coming to my mind in terms of this whole understated yet lovely acting by our leads is when Jin-shim heard and confirmed that she had become more special to Jungrok (before he had to answer a phone call).. wow I thought Yoo Inna delivered that scene really well with her subtle facial expressions that conveyed a skip in her heartbeat, holding the surprise and confirmation of his feelings close to her heart and yet remaining sane with her hand in his coat... it really felt like a stark contrast to  how over the top like most dramas get with the females getting all shocked and affronted with deer in headlights look. SQUEE. I think that’s one of my favorite scenes of her.

Anyhow its almost wednesday! I still haven’t watched ep12 with subs lol.. saving the heartache but at least the webnovel spoiler makes it a little more bearable. 

Wont be able to livestream but thanks in advance to all chingus who faithfully do the recaps here muaks.

Archived