Lee Yoo Young ♥ Yoon Shi Yoon [Onion couple ♥ Gravity couple]

rachelyun

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, rachelyun said:

Lee Yoo Young has also been nominated for "The Seoul Awards" as newcomer actress for DJ :wub:

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004225755

I'm so happy for her, she deserves it! Her So Eun was flawless and endearing, She's super talented and deserves more recognition!

Well deserved.  She is such an underrated actress.  So she's been nominated for APAN and Seoul Awards for Your Honor.  I am so happy for her! :)

Magic happened. :wub:

Glad to see LYY finally appeared in public events after the end of the drama. Love to see her bright smile. Actually I was a little upset when she did not attend the wrap up party on last Thursday. It was also the first time she joined this movie's promotional activity. 

For our onion couple, I found something interesting in the end of the drama press conference video. They showed the same hand gestures on the same time. Their minds were in sync. 

42813389_474193533085801_543298458977986

42850091_740540029645465_732595308861377

On 9/29/2018 at 5:25 AM, Cache Sand said:

Glad to see LYY finally appeared in public events after the end of the drama. Love to see her bright smile. Actually I was a little upset when she did not attend the wrap up party on last Thursday. It was also the first time she joined this movie's promotional activity. 

For our onion couple, I found something interesting in the end of the drama press conference video. They showed the same hand gestures on the same time. Their minds were in sync. 

42850091_740540029645465_732595308861377

Wowwwww i love it, thank you for sharing. I think she is busy for shooting Diva so she cannot join any programe about DJ wrap up party and movie activities /Wonderful ghost. And now Shin min ah goes to Paris and LYY can join movie activity. Maybe she has a free time for these days

She is so cutieeee, hope she will have a brightly smile everyday from now.

Following up on @rachelyun 's post above for the director's cut DVD/Blue Ray...it will also include how scenes were filmed where the twins are in the one frame - link above:wub: 

Just so we can end this week on a KH-SE high...this moment was perfection...the setting...the confession...the music Home...our gravity couple lifted us the viewers out from our doldrums and into magical space.

@rachelyun I love how she's pouting when he does the killer move on her :lol:.

They had so much fun on set.  I think this is the first time YSY met his match in the acting stakes.  She is his equal.  So he can fully trust that she will deliver on her part so he can build off that momentum and BOTH bounce off each other to produce magic on screen.  And both of them love poring over scripts to work out how to best deliver a scene together, they are a team.  Just like in DJ/YH.  I think that's why the teamwork between SE and KH felt so real...their teamwork was an extension of what they were already doing in the background.  I hope they reunite on some other drama/film in the future.  Who knows?  They are our gravity couple after all... Gravity may well bring them back together again.  :wub:

Archived