Lee Yoo Young ♥ Yoon Shi Yoon [Onion couple ♥ Gravity couple]

rachelyun

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@blackberrypie really? hahaha :wub: they have the same warm smile!

They have the perfect height and the perfect cuteness. I read netizens adore their hand's size difference :wub:

DmcXOJVV4AU8kfj.jpg

I just knew she got a new contract as model/muse for a clothing brand, she looks classy and elegant, but she can't hide her cuteness!

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180907

More photos: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003070693

Well.. cause when a couple really love each other, they spent lots of time tgt, so they grew closer and grow to resemble each other, in mannerisms and later looks.. our gravity couple must be match made in heaven! Hahahaha. They already lookalike though they havent spend as much time tgt as the 'normal' old couples...  its also why some ppl say pet owners sometimes looks like their pets... we tend to mimic the ppl we love & admire! These two must really 'love and admire' each other sincerely to be able to take such a perfect selfie!

Hi @vvan23  thanks! I miss posting too.. but i dont like 'unpeaceful environment' due to certain reasons.. but this space is for likeminded ppl who ship LYY and YSY! Two wonderful and cute actors! So only likeminded ppl should be here! Hehe. Sometimes i duno if i love LYY more or YSY.. ahahahhaa.. maybe LYY. Her eyes are just so beautiful.. and her voice kills me everytime! DJ is really my life drama!

2 hours ago, vvan23 said:

Hi @blackberrypie, really miss u and your post..hope can read ur insightful posts again...

I never ship YSY with any his costar before, but i really enjoy their chemistry in DJ..

Thanks @rachelyun for creating this thread. Hope this place will maintain the peaceful atmosphere.

I think we kinda all just like the both of them as genuine people who love their work and we just like their chemistry on and off set.  They are just so cute together and I love how writer nim has written their love story so far.  I doubt we're the rabid shippers who go all out to find things in their lives to feed our frenzied ship.  I just think they would be perfect friends and if something happens then well good for them.  If not, they will remain our gravity and onion couple on screen. :)

What Yoon Shi Yoon said about Lee Yoo Young

“Lee Yoo Young, who is quiet and cute, always makes those watching her smile. There’s a scene where she’s eating hot rice soup and then suddenly becomes flustered, but I was surprised at how she was able to act so lovably without overdoing it. She’s an actor that knows how to act minimally without exaggerating too much, but is also overflowing with vitality. I’m learning a lot from Lee Yoo Young.”

What Lee Yoo Young said about Yoon Shi Yoon

“I’ve never seen Yoon Shi Yoon become tired. Not only that, when filming begins, Yoon Shi Yoon falls into his role in an instant and transforms into a totally different person. The fact that he is able to take on the two-in-one role and concentrate with every inch of his body is particularly amazing.”

Yoon-Shi-Yoon-Lee-Yoo-Young-3.jpg

cr : soompi.com

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

I think we kinda all just like the both of them as genuine people who love their work and we just like their chemistry on and off set.  They are just so cute together and I love how writer nim has written their love story so far.  I doubt we're the rabid shippers who go all out to find things in their lives to feed our frenzied ship.  I just think they would be perfect friends and if something happens then well good for them.  If not, they will remain our gravity and onion couple on screen. :)

Nope.. but i'll like to swarm this page with pics and gifs of them..  just to pay homage to them!

They have the saddest history, but sad history can also be the point which pulls them tgt! Im sure 'fate' is involved here somehow .. its destiny! And destiny is something YSY believes in alot.. Destined by God.. arranged by the heavens.. :wub: match made in heaven!

From LYY 'almost' got casted in Mirror of the Witch (which was a wonderful and beautiful drama, even with Kim Sae Ron), to YSY joining 1N2D as KJH's replacement, then LYY reportedly dating KJH.. and the unfortunate incident last yr.. and now, LYY is working with YSY who she almost crossed path with before she dated KJH, and who is KJH's replacement in 1N2D.. :tears: its all so bittersweet.. but rather than thinking that's a hindrance to their developing relationship, i think that actually makes them closer? Because YSY is bound to be told/advised by his fellow 1N2D members to be extra nice to LYY, the person closest to their beloved hyung before his unfortunate incident.. and LYY would likely find comfort in growing to know the ppl who KJH also loved.. its a treasured connection for sure! 

Archived