Lee Yoo Young ♥ Yoon Shi Yoon [Onion couple ♥ Gravity couple]

rachelyun

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Yoo Young’s Agency Gives Update On Her Movie Set Injury

Sep 12, 2018
by yshin

Lee Yoo Young‘s agency has given an official statement about the actress’ health.

On September 12, a source from her agency stated that although Lee Yoo Young did indeed injure her ribs during the filming of her film “Diva,” it was a minor injury.

The source continued, “Although it was a minor injury, for the actress’ safety, she is undergoing a thorough medical examination.” They also clarified that her injury wouldn’t affect the filming schedule for “Diva” nor for her drama “Your Honor.”

One media outlet had previously reported that the actress received an injury to her ribs on set.

Lee Yoo Young is currently starring in SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Your Honor” with Yoon Shi Yoon

Get well soon our So Eun! 

Okay gushing about that latest BTS is allowed here - you could almost say it's essential. :wub:

- PD notes on how to approach the kiss (TICK)

- practice run on head tilt and camera angles (TICK)

- casual banter on swings just to take the edge of nerves (TICK)

AND ACTION

- go for it and let yourself live in the moment, close your eyes and lose yourself in it if necessary (TICK)

- result : one take is all that was necessary. :o Yes it was that good ladies and gents.  Total silence on set...the world stood still momentarily...all the planets aligned (must be that gravitational force - it's strong)...crickets chirped... MAGIC happened. :wub: (TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK).

@allythefangirl I may or may not have 'inadvertently' clicked on those Insta videos of that one scene more than I can count :lol:

And then my heart stopped this week.. "Stay over..." :o My mind thinks, "is that bed big enough?", "Those giant teddies have to move over to make room and preferably have their eyes averted." :lol:

EDIT-

YSY is having a fan meet 6Oct in Seoul.  Tickets for general public on sale 21Sept.

6 hours ago, allythefangirl said:

^Hahaha!! 

I'm gonna miss our gravity couple!

Me too :tears:

But I will be updating YSY stuff here (and LYY stuff too) after the drama ends.  I think some of us will be roosting here in this thread post DJ.  He has some projects in the pipeline (as does she).  I guess once the drama wraps up, updates will be posted here.  Our gravity couple warrants our support even if it is on separate paths post drama.  Personally I think they get on like a house on fire and potentially they (if time allows) could stay in touch (and just talk individual drama stuff and scripts - both love their work and love going deep with story telling and scripts).  Who knows?  They are the gravity couple after all.  They've been circling around each other in real life for a while now (with so many coincidental potential links that it's freaky), so it seems providential that they should meet and collide at some point.  Gravity.  I admire them both as individuals and in the BTS it's plain to see that they have a deep mutual respect for each other and their work.  I hope they go out with a Big Bang next week.  It's been an epic journey and they deserve as much. :wub:

14 hours ago, nrllee said:

Me too :tears:

But I will be updating YSY stuff here (and LYY stuff too) after the drama ends.  I think some of us will be roosting here in this thread post DJ.  He has some projects in the pipeline (as does she).  I guess once the drama wraps up, updates will be posted here.  Our gravity couple warrants our support even if it is on separate paths post drama.  Personally I think they get on like a house on fire and potentially they (if time allows) could stay in touch (and just talk individual drama stuff and scripts - both love their work and love going deep with story telling and scripts).  Who knows?  They are the gravity couple after all.  They've been circling around each other in real life for a while now (with so many coincidental potential links that it's freaky), so it seems providential that they should meet and collide at some point.  Gravity.  I admire them both as individuals and in the BTS it's plain to see that they have a deep mutual respect for each other and their work.  I hope they go out with a Big Bang next week.  It's been an epic journey and they deserve as much. :wub:

True! I'd continue to support them even after this drama. Well, I've been following YSY since last year when I started watching 2D1N. I started watching his dramas after seeing him there. I saw LYY in Tunnel and she also put out a stellar performance there. I'm so surprised to see her as SE which is a bright character compared to her character in Tunnel.

Here's to wishing for future works together!

Archived