Lee Yoo Young ♥ Yoon Shi Yoon [Onion couple ♥ Gravity couple]

rachelyun

2aa2fb03fa4b48dd9a598010277d109f.jpeg?s=

pic from https://www.soompi.com/article/1233199wpp/yoon-shi-yoon-kim-yoon-hye-cast-couple-upcoming-film

Synopsis of YSY's movie with KYH (who is currently acting as a side character in Third Charm).  Coincidentally it is also called JeongMin's Private Girl. YSY's character's name is JeongMin (yes I laughed when I read that too). He was jilted (or had a bad experience) with a girl in College and developed misogynistic tendencies towards women as a result and the movie explores how he tries to deal with his heart break.  Sources say filming should begin early Oct which I assume means after his fan meet this Saturday 6Oct. 

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so cute.  They have been popping up in my Insta feed.  YSY's fan meet is tomorrow :o. Not that many seats left (only those way in the back or on second floor) - so it's a good turnout for him.  Lucky them!  Sounds like it's going to be an intimate low key affair - it has that RadioApart feel to it which I like.

1 hour ago, allythefangirl said:

Our YSY is up for an APAN this year! He's up against other great actors. Let's cross our fingers!

i think he wont win.. theres a rumor jung hae in will win or yoo yun suk. i dont know if its true. they are choosing between the two. ihope its not true.

Lucky fans all got to go on stage (I think) and receive a gift from him. It was a gift with KH pic on it. She said "I got to be close to you but for a moment...there was so much I wanted to say but didn't get to say it...it was over too fast."  :o

Happy boy - KH smile :)

Details of fan meet.  Just a synopsis. It was very intimate and pared down.  From what I can gather,

1. There was a slideshow with photos.

2. He sang a few songs (forgot lyrics at some point but pushed on :lol:)

3. He gave a long speech (follow up of his speech at EhWa Uni) - he talked about how he wants to learn to appreciate himself more and love himself more (be less of his own worst critic)

4. What was promoted as a high five (tribute to DJ :wub:) for all fans ended up being more like a warm handshake (aww...that's so him) and a parting gift for every fan.  This was also the official photo/video time. If you're wondering why some pics/videos above have been removed after posting on social media it's probably because the poster did it illegally (MOA threatened to evict anyone caught videoing or taking pics outside of official photo taking time).

5. He finished off the day by posting that he loves all his fans and is very happy today and put up a pic of himself in the gym promising to 'upgrade' himself - I guess it means he is working hard to better himself in anticipation for future projects :D

201810081936437153136_20181008193657_01_

Cr https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003082731

His gym pic...just finished his workout...gym session after fan meet.  He never stops "upgrading" himself :). I think he is wearing the gym clothes his fans gave him?  So nice of him to acknowledge them.

I am so glad that Park JiHyun was the guest at 1N2D.  A big thumbs up from the crew for Dear Judge.  She was a standout as a side character role.  I felt she did a better job in her role as Park HaeNa than SH's squeeze Nara.  All the best for her future in the entertainment industry.

20181007000225_0.jpg

Archived